What's new

Expert | Israel attack on Iran ' imminent '.

It was a reply to ur claim tht israel never harms innocents n only targets militants.

I never implied that Israel never hurt Innocent, what i do suggest is that Israel don't target civilians, there is a big difference. Sabra and Shatila massacre done by Lebanese Phalanges Party, not by IDF or Israeli command in any form.

A war with Israel = destruction of Assad's army => genocide of Alawi community.

Wishful thinking at best.

This isn't like the past, if you get Iran pissed off by launching strikes, then Syria and Iran are gonna be united in their offensive, while the US may not actually back Israel like it has in the past, considering the reluctance that US military generals have now a days towards Israel.

I never implied that Israel never hurt Innocent, what i do suggest is that Israel don't target civilians, there is a big difference. Sabra and Shatila massacre done by Lebanese Phalanges Party, not by IDF or Israeli command in any form.

there are several massacres involving IDF starting frm 48... anyway.. :wave:

Weird concept for unity - similar to Pakistanis saying that a war with India will unite all Pakistanis including the terrorists and the seperatists. Kind of funny that nationalism, religion, brotherhood, future aspirations, peace or development fails to unite the people and only a war with a kaffir will bring all of you together.

I wonder what happens to such a unity after the war is over? we probably know what happens.......dont we?

For one, its funny to actually think that a war is the only way to unite all people and sects in his country.

That one doesnt deserve to be a country to begin with - should be called an army instead.

You seem to believe that this is a purely Muslim concept. It's a foolish assumption.

India has done similarly in the past against the Moguls and the British, not to mention Pakistan. So has China, the US, Britain, etc, etc, so on and so forth.

I can see what type of person you are, and until you leave your sectarian attitude behind, don't ever reply to me.

will america and israel leave any arab or oil rich country on its own ?

When hez fire indiscriminately into city and kill people yes it is terrorism, when Israel fire at house with intelligence that there are stack of weapon or militants and kill innocent it is collateral damage, simple as that and that how it is.

Please do tell how soon is soon, because Israeli enemies saying soon since 1947.

KILL PEOPLE???? how many israhellies were killed???:cuckoo:
and how many innoccent people of gaza and lebenon???:cry:

about how soon i gotta tell u that this time a whole game changer is on the scene:
this time it wont be just arabs vs israhell and west

it will be whole muslim world vs israhell and west:azn:

so u see u have 2 major cities , idont know what happens when hundreds of thosands of
missiles r pointed at them in 10 mins...............

this is what happend when u got in war with an armed group:
387193_138.jpg

387194_859.jpg

387198_357.jpg

387196_220.jpg

Wishful thinking at best.

This isn't like the past, if you get Iran pissed off by launching strikes, then Syria and Iran are gonna be united in their offensive, while the US may not actually back Israel like it has in the past, considering the reluctance that US military generals have now a days towards Israel.
All Iran and Syria can do is launch some rockets to terrorize civilians. In 1991 Iraq launched 39 Scuds on Israel and they caused virtually zero damage.

Israel on the other hand can unleash thousands tons of bombs on all Syrian bases, destroy all Syrian air force and government and command centers within one week. After that Assad's army will simply collapse.

KILL PEOPLE???? how many israhellies were killed???:cuckoo:
and how many innoccent people of gaza and lebenon???:cry:

about how soon i gotta tell u that this time a whole game changer is on the scene:
this time it wont be just arabs vs israhell and west

it will be whole muslim world vs israhell and west:azn:

so u see u have 2 major cities , idont know what happens when hundreds of thosands of
missiles r pointed at them in 10 mins...............

this is what happend when u got in war with an armed group:
Iran invested billions of dollars in Hezbollah, in same time when Iranian youth cant find job, takes drugs and iranian girls prostitute themselves in Dubai.

And what Hezbollah has achieved? killing 120 Israeli soldiers. Wow. But since then Hezbollah afraid to look towards Israel. They hide under ground like rats.

Since they cant kill Israelis anymore they resort in slaughtering Syrians.

May Allah give time to Iran to give a call for Jehad before the war start. Muslims all around the world will come forward to fight for Iran.

insha allah......:smitten:

but its not fighting for iran.... its for god......

tnx for your beautiful way of thinking

Iran invested billions of dollars in Hezbollah, in same time when Iranian youth cant find job, takes drugs and iranian girls prostitute themselves in Dubai.

And what Hezbollah has achieved? killing 120 Israeli soldiers. Wow. But since then Hezbollah afraid to look towards Israel. They hide under ground like rats.

Since they cant kill Israelis anymore they resort in slaughtering Syrians.

do u need me to show who is prostitute ???? its not okey for me to show u who is
exactly prostitute

they r hiding?? they dont have air support u idiot , so thats why they dont have
military instalations on the ground they r not idiots like israhell.....

u r burning like hell:smitten:
u were beaten the cra* by an armed group :rofl:

p.s: this drug taking youth whom have no job
r not letting u to sleep calm at night.....:omghaha:

You seem to believe that this is a purely Muslim concept. It's a foolish assumption.

India has done similarly in the past against the Moguls and the British, not to mention Pakistan. So has China, the US, Britain, etc, etc, so on and so forth.

I can see what type of person you are, and until you leave your sectarian attitude behind, don't ever reply to me.

So you are saying that Sunnis in Syria would accept overlordship of Shias and reconcile with their inferior political position just to spite Israel?????

Do you even know how these plethora of Arab countries came into existence. They did not came into existence because Turks found some ummahastic love for Arabs but by declaring independence and fighting against ottomon Army when Otomons were under attack by allies, most notably battle of megiddo.

War and Peace is not a profession of simpletons who are going to throw away their hardgained position for sake of some nebulous construct.

do u need me to show who is prostitute ???? its not okey for me to show u who is
exactly prostitute

they r hiding?? they dont have air support u idiot , so thats why they dont have
military instalations on the ground they r not idiots like israhell.....

u r burning like hell:smitten:
u were beaten the cra* by an armed group :rofl:

p.s: this drug taking youth whom have no job
r not letting u to sleep calm at night.....:omghaha:
We lost 120 soldiers and neutralized ur armed group. Your beloved Assad lost over 20,000 but armed groups are capturing his cities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom