What's new

Expensive Pakistani Habbits , for a Economically Poor nation

It's called capacity planning once the trial runs are done , more buses are ordered , on emergency basis to accommodate any shortages

A well planned city normally takes tries to move 60-70% population in 35-40 minutes across end to end with minimum cost

more corruption equals planned corruption.

just ban it if it hurts your communist khalifa

Simply allowing motor cycles to bleed country daily is no option unfortunately

100% doable in 12 month cycle
  • 600-1000 Buses could be ordered immediately to help easy Transit woes with objective of phase out of Motor cycles

89% less Petrol is used in 600 Bueses , vs 200,000 Motor bikes scooting around

But the neo-liberal criminal bankers want to have 200,000 leasing customers to perpetually make the money instead of letting the government to buy 600 Busses in a one go and that is why neo-liberals hate regulations directed towards social economic causes, they will tell oh government has no business to interfere in the economy, it should be left entirely in the hands of neo-liberal economic crooks.

Last edited:
Simply allowing motor cycles to bleed country daily is no option unfortunately

neither allowing the goverment to bendover in Front of india.

i thought you were bringing business. now youturned yourself into panic unfortunateld modus.

imf much!!

Assume City has 200,000 motor cycle riders

Government Introduces Buses on Emergency Basis:

Impact of Busses:
600 Buses with 100 seats can transport 60,000 Riders in 1 Trip
Core Rush hour 6-9 pm , 3 Trips are possible

180,000 Riders can be transported (Between 6 am and 9 am ) common travel time out in western country cities

That means only 20,000 riders are left with options (Car or Taxi)

Of course based on Pilot Run:
Government can decide to order another 400 Buses

Benefits to State Bank of Pakistan:
  • Fuel consumption will drop drastically across cities where such measures are taken
  • Motor Cycle crime will drop across city and Nation

This should be implemented across 12 Top populated cities of Pakistan

Roads already exist in Pakistan , we don't even need a bridge or over pass or underpass
The riders just need a ride to get to work and back

Last edited:
Assume City has 200,000 motor cycle riders

Government Introduces Buses on Emergency Basis:

Impact of Busses:
600 Buses with 100 seats can transport 60,000 Riders in 1 Trip
Core Rush hour 6-9 pm , 3 Trips are possible

180,000 Riders can be transported (Between 6 am and 9 am ) common travel time out in western country cities

That means only 20,000 riders are left with options (Car or Taxi)

are These people going to your valima otherwise commute to work is only one has work.

create Jobs first before flirting with taxes handsome

are These people going to your valima otherwise commute to work is only one has work.

create Jobs first before flirting with taxes handsome

God knows where the hell these morons come from and why the hell they don't get banned. Perhaps it has something to do with being from the same political party that pdf management promotes.

Anyways, don't even where to start and where to end with this potian. On one hand we are trying to bring automobile companies to Pakistan and on the other hand this idiot is banning cars and bikes left, right and centre.

Fact: Cars / Vehicles burn more fuel in stationary or slow moving condition vs when they are at about 100km/hr

This burns fuel people standing in middle of road for 20-30 minutes while the rider waits fuel is continuously burning i.e Economically Pakistan hurts with these images

How many turn on the AC in hot weather while in rush hour , yes even more fuel is burned

a-large-number-of-vehicles-stuck-in-traffic-jam-before-iftar-during-the-holy-month-of-ramadan-ul-mubarak-at-shahrah-e-faisal-road-in-karachi-on-monday-june-04-2018-MY10YA.jpg

566b39dc46bb5.jpg

MFxrMLVTBqzoZGn-800x450-noPad.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1548166-Copyoftrafficlahoreferozpurroadnnix-1509681498.jpg

Illegal Parking on Roads
1486755-image-1503285695-568-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
This burns fuel people standing in middle of road for 20-30 minutes while the rider waits fuel is continuously burning i.e Economically Pakistan hurts with these images

Now you are getting the issue and the criminal neo-liberal crook mindset that I was highlighting, I am not against manufacturing cars or bikes in Pakistan or using them for private purposes, I am fiercely against the luxury import culture propagated by neo-liberals economic crooks of Musarraf/Shorcut aziz, PPP and PMLN regimes in the last 20 years.

Last edited:
God knows where the hell these morons come from and why the hell they don't get banned. Perhaps it has something to do with being from the same political party that pdf management promotes.

Anyways, don't even where to start and where to end with this potian. On one hand we are trying to bring automobile companies to Pakistan and on the other hand this idiot is banning cars and bikes left, right and centre.

dude they wanted power desperately. now they want to desperately hang onto it.

they make new policies everyday. running around headless chickens.

its not cricket. its statecraft.

they fight among themselves. now they are hoping for war so they can fool the masses again.

elitist deplorables

But the neo-liberal criminal bankers want to have 200,000 leasing customers to perpetually make the money instead of letting the government to buy 600 Busses in a one go and that is why neo-liberals hate regulations directed towards social economic causes, they will tell oh government has no business to interfere in the economy, it should be left entirely in the hands of neo-liberal economic crooks.

in many cases private modes of transport are more convenient than public transport

The alternative Approach
We don't even need Elevated track !! or Bridges

Just need a vision
Stagecoach-Unibus-convoy-no-cars-624x414.jpg
''

36848537256_02efbc0e31_b.jpg

busconvoy8191994621.jpg

convoy.jpg

Last edited:
dude they wanted power desperately. now they want to desperately hang onto it.

they make new policies everyday. running around headless chickens.

its not cricket. its statecraft.

they fight among themselves. now they are hoping for war so they can fool the masses again.

elitist deplorables

You know, I label myself as a minimalist and I usually promote it here too.
But judging by how this guy and his messiah syndrome party is acting, the only thing which comes to my mind is F U...
Ban half of the things and heavily tax the other half.
Go to caves and start living like cavemen or hermits.
Thats their solution.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom