What's new

Expensive Pakistani Habbits , for a Economically Poor nation

For a Agricultural Country if we know our Countrymen/women
Rich or Poor all drink a Cup of Tea

Would it not make sense to Make Scientific research how we can grow Tea locally in Pakistan so we could save on valuable money going out of country to purchase Tea????

800 Million DOLLAR goes out per year , when we can setup our own local farms with Green houses for 75 million

Any weather Environment can be created in Green Houses
scott_tomatoes.jpg

tomatoes.jpg

tomatoes.jpg

Actual Tea Farm (Green house)
216-ChasTea.jpg

Another Tea plantation controlled environment very simple steel structures
Greenhouse2Vert.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Another Tea Farm

Last edited:
One business that is really flourishing in Pakistan the most in recent times is business of restaurants and eateries, paksitani government needs to look into this sector to raise some revenue in taxation. Another sector that has seen disproportionately high growth in recent times is exceptional growth of TV channels and TV talk show anchors, they must also be taxed appropriately to raise the desperately needed revenue for pakistan. Budgetary fiscal deficit must be filled with taxes on unexplored or rather ignored sectors of economy that are disproportionately growing in recent times.

Would it not make sense to Make Scientific research how we can grow Tea locally in Pakistan so we could save on valuable money going out of country to purchase Tea????

800 Million DOLLAR goes out per year , when we can setup our own local farms with Green houses for 75 million

scott_tomatoes.jpg

tomatoes.jpg

tomatoes.jpg

Actual Tea Farm (Green house)
216-ChasTea.jpg

Another Tea plantation controlled environment very simple steel structures
Greenhouse2Vert.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Another Tea Farm

You are right - if just 10% of the $800m you spend on imported tea was invested every year it would save billions in the long run.

Lack of leadership is an issue here.

If you have drug addiction what does doctor recommends

a) 100% ban on drug
b) or Take few sips of drug instead of full dosage ?
images

No Doctors says 100% ban , you strap yourself to bed and don't get drugs
WRONG, I AM A DOCTOR, WE DONT LET ADDICT WITHDRAW IT COULD BE DANGEROUS, IF ITS BENZO YOU WILL HAVE SEIZURES, IF ALCHOL YOU WILL HAVE DTs..WE TAPER DOSE SLOWLY..THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT ASAD UMAR IS DOING

strapping yourself just happens in hollywood/bollywood

Immediate Avoidable Items

** Ban Cotton Import -----------------------------------: Save 1.3 Billion Dollars
** Ban Vegetable/Animal Fat , use local animal fat----: Save 2.1 Billion Dollars
** Ban Automobile Import------------------------------: Save 2.6 Billion Dollars
** Ban Plastic Imports ----------------------------------:Save 2.5 Billion Dollars
** Reduce Oil Imports by 50% -------------------------:Save 8.0 Billion Dollars

TOTAL SAVING 15 Billion

These can be shut immediately

Plastics are a Global Pollutant
If plastics are banned , people will use cloth based bags , for groceries, their will be less pollution as well. Cloth bags are also bio degradable and last 2-5 years
91JPVzspfaL._SX466_.jpg

Farmers will get more incentive to Grow Cotton
Cotton imports will be closed , we will be forced to grow cotton locally higher premiums will mean more farmers will be interested in it
cotton_660_102015123523_110515042340_112716021456.jpg

New Industries will Open Up
If their is demand for animal fat , after every Eid people will preserve animal fat which is thrown away, may be sell it to companies who specialize in preservation of animal fat for industrial usage

Local Auto Manufacturers will Make Car Parts
Car import ban will ensure , auto parts manufacture will make money with repair parts for older cars

auto-parts-640x360.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, you are wrong, I'm actually asking folks to pay what they purchase, and not to expect govt to pay for their $h1t. I started feeling as if I'm responding to a bull.

it is kinda hard when you talk the hell out of necessities like petroleum

A valid suggestion but the problem as I have already outlined in my earlier post is who will take initiative? The Govt read bureaucracy has to be forward looking and plan to decrease dependence on import over 5 years, 10 years, 15 years basis. On a 5 - 10 years basis we could reduce our dependence on imports of tea by 70% if we make a move now. Just to give you an idea of the apathy by our decision makers, during musharraf's era one foreign/local partnership conducted a comprehensive study that over 400,000 acres of land in coastal sind and balochistan is ideal for growing palm trees, in the next two decades Pakistan will become not only self reliant but be able to convert that palm into biofuel or export they submitted the proposal for lease of land and of course our brotherly countries greased certain palms, the proposal was never approved.

it is kinda hard when you talk the hell out of necessities like petroleum

I live in Pakistan and I know very well what I'm talking about. Taking care of petrol prices will help Pakistan in various sectors. Petrol for residential consumers is not a necessity but a privilege that is making a big hole on govt's pocket. I don't need an indian/bangladeshi American telling me about my country.

I live in Pakistan and I know very well what I'm talking about. Taking care of petrol prices will help Pakistan in various sectors. Petrol for residential consumers is not a necessity but a privilege that is making a big hole on govt's pocket. I don't need an indian/bangladeshi American telling me about my country.

I do not know how the poor in Pakistan cook - natural Gas or kerosene or electric stoves. if you tax the hell out of it be ready for mayhem

In Lahore, I now see every other Lahori has a modern car, Lahoris now has Audis, Mercedes, Kia Sportage, Hundai Tucson, latest BMWs, etc etc. I donot know where is so much money coming to Lahoris now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom