What's new

Expensive Pakistani Habbits , for a Economically Poor nation

If public have no knowledge and act as sheep, then obviously these buerocrats or politicians or even oil companies will pressure the govt for the bests of their interests.

who decides things like "public has no knowledge" ? I detect a sense of elitism

Zero stats again Sir ( an imbecile )
You have not answered what I questioned led you say petrol is subsidy
You have given an example of India USA and China
Do you even know GDP per capita of these countries
You're joke Sir

You are just a dumb @$h. Go $crew yourself.

Today mantra of jobs, dams and whatever not is alive from the graves and this would be solved by taxing a countrymen who can't even pay the bills
Wow
What a boom in economy then
GDP per capita 1520us $
Go hide yourself somewhere if you have shame

who decides things like "public has no knowledge" ? I detect a sense of elitism

You do know majority of population of Pakistan is uneducated and votes based on clans, tribes, etc. Those poor people only worry about roti kapra makan.

Look at how your country, India is making money out of awaam, we are not even talking that barbaric exploitation here.

It's beyond embarrassment for me to respond to an immature brain which is growing old but had refused to grow up.

@Topic

Govt should remove entire subsidy for residential consumers of petrol. If they can keep cars, they should pay for it's fuel, not govt.

Brilliant point @American Pakistani Pakistanis need to know , Life means work and work means doing something to earn it

• Subsidy for oil is just a hand out , it is not necessary that every one should drive
  • It is not necessary that every one should use Roads
  • It is not important that every one must drive motor cycle consuming 10 times more fuel then buses
  • I don't understand why the Government just not outright put a permanent ban on Motor cycles

Just import 1000 buses per city and do a convoy rush in Morning and after work
images

36848537256_02efbc0e31_b.jpg

I am not even sure which idiot recommended the elevated tracks

• BAN MOTOR BIKES
  • PUT HEAVY CAR FINES
  • BRING 1000 BUSES

Last edited:
I agree. Banning imported cheese will wipe out current deficit.

These Patriots keep advocating such measures because they won't be facing consequences. Having no skin in game makes them so much wiser.

It’s a bunch of things added up. Narrow mindedness can only get u so far. it seems to be working so far. The CAD has a been reduced considerably already

It's not choice of some elitist to decide the fate of nation by their ideas.
What they have done to a country is already a testament. Now they beat around the bush
And come up with new $hit to give a new dose to nation to clean it up with their sweats.
Those times are far gone.
Elitist first not a common man.
Message is clear among the masses

You do know majority of population of Pakistan is uneducated and votes based on clans, tribes, etc. Those poor people only worry about roti kapra makan.

in what sense is their decision making worse than an educated person ?
"roti kapra makan" - food clothing shelter. it sounds like majority have their priorities straight:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Pakistan loses money because everybody wants to be a trader; not a manufacturer. Just a casual visit to any superstore and you'll see >50% of products are imported. Majorly from India (cereals etc). Hell even ads from major multinational brands are made in India and run in Pakistan.

You have hit the problem in the head , with you statement
100% correct

Ban the Traders from bringing in unnecessary goods into Pakistan

in what sense is their decision making worse than an educated person ?
"roti kapra makan" - food clothing shelter. it sounds like majority have their priorities straight:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Getting free handouts is not having your priorities right lol. And that is where the problem lies. The government is supposed to give you the tools to make your own life. Not literally hand you everything on a silver platter. Most people in Pakistan understand this.

Realistic View:

• Pakistanis don't want to Pay Taxes
  • But Pakistanis , are eager to demand "Subsidies" discounts on Foreign imported goods so they can enjoy these luxuries

Both these bad habits are hurting economy

Realistic View:

• Pakistanis don't want to Pay Taxes
  • But Pakistanis , are eager to demand "Subsidies" discounts on Foreign imported goods so they can enjoy these luxuries

Both these bad habits are hurting economy

Pakistanis don’t want to give their taxes to corrupt people. That is a very valid concern. Why give taxes to people you know are going to waste that money on themselves?

Getting free handouts is not having your priorities right lol. And that is where the problem lies. The government is supposed to give you the tools to make your own life. Not literally hand you everything on a silver platter. Most people in Pakistan understand this.

i am not disagreeing with the handout part. when I read some of the articles here on the pdf it is like work hard so that government has more money. there is no discussion as to who decides what happens with that extra money.

personally if i feel no say what is being done with the extra money i am like why pay taxes and why work hard

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom