What's new

Expensive Pakistani Habbits , for a Economically Poor nation

I think the most important thing that Pakistani government should do is to convey to the spoiled 5% rich classes of Pakistan that they don't have a god gifted "right" to luxurious imports. Availability of Luxurious imports in crisis hit country like Pakistan should be seen as a "privilege" and not a "right", that is the psychological lesson to be instilled into the minds of spoiled rich class of pakistanis during this economic crisis.

Or may be tell those 5% rich people to leave Pakistan with their money.
Then see how far other 95% go without any jobs.

Well unfortunately it is not Rich class alone, this is a collective National Problem of over reliance on imports for immediate satisfaction

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immediate Avoidable Items

** Ban Cotton Import -----------------------------------: Save 1.3 Billion Dollars
** Ban Vegetable/Animal Fat , use local animal fat----: Save 2.1 Billion Dollars
** Ban Automobile Import------------------------------: Save 2.6 Billion Dollars
** Ban Plastic Imports ----------------------------------:Save 2.5 Billion Dollars
** Reduce Oil Imports by 50% -------------------------:Save 8.0 Billion Dollars

Who uses cotton ? Rich / Middle class and Lower income every one uses it but why we are importing it ?
Everyone, as one person said, during hot season every one wears cotton

Who is using the Vegetable oil , and Animal fat driven oil ?? We kill 3 million animals a year and we are importing animal fat ???

• We are top 5 nation in world who have cattle , Lamb , Goat , Chicken and animal fat is thrown out after the slaughter so why are we importing it ???? for 2 Billion

Who is buying plastic bags , who is buying plastic chairs , who is buying plastic furniture , who is buying plastic bottle ??? Everyone

Who is buying auto and motor bikes ??? Everyone

Or may be tell those 5% rich people to leave Pakistan with their money.
Then see how far other 95% go without any jobs.

Who will accept them, far-right groups increasingly hate new immigrants in their favorite western countries, it is not that other countries are dying to have them in their countries.

Most of the pakistani population also live in densely populated areas, don't get yourself fooled by our country map, most of the country is quite empty, the population is mostly concentrated in the cities situated near the rivers.

Not even close ...
population density of Singapore = 7915 per sq km
population density of Pakistan = 256 per sq km

looking at population density maps most of the Singapore population lives in less than 50% of area

population density of Sind + Punjab = 455 per sq km
157 million divided 140,915 + 205,344 sq km

maybe you can replicate it maybe in your large cities - Karachi and Lahore

Who will accept them, far-right groups increasingly hate new immigrants in their favorite western countries, it is not that other countries are dying to have them in their countries.

With money you can go and settle anywhere wether east or west.
And many have already gone due to law and order situation in last 2 decades.

Not even close ...

looking at population density maps most of the Singapore population lives in less than 50% of area

maybe you can replicate it maybe in your large cities - Karachi and Lahore

We can start off with correct transport implementation for transport in just Top 20 Cities of Pakistan fix the urban transport

We already solved much of our oil expenditure

Not even close ...

you can replicate it maybe in your large cities - Karachi and Lahore

You are looking at things according to your american mind, it is not simple mathematics of population divided by total area to get density in pakistan, I told you there are hundreds of singapore like population clusters in pakistan and they are pretty close to each other. we don't live uniformly in whole area of punjab or sindh. We also don't live like americans with unnecessarily big houses quite apart from each other and grocery stores at 30 minutes of drive.

I said in another thread there should be a social media campaign in Pakistan- check the ‘made in ...’ labels and ditch imported from Bangladesh, China & Europe stuff and prioritise your domestic manufacturers.

This is a very simple and easy thing to catch on and encourage your family members or neighbours to do so and slowly it will boost domestic manufacturers and make imported breakfast cereal, chocolate & baby milk powder a thing of the past.

With money you can go and settle anywhere wether east or west.
And many have already gone due to law and order situation in last 2 decades.

And ask them about their sh1tty lives in those countries compared to ayshi they enjoyed in pakistan, grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

And ask them about their sh1tty lives in those countries compared to ayshi they enjoyed in pakistan, grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Speak for yourself. I lived in Europe for 10 and half years which is one third of my life. Life there was good. And there is no Ayashi here.

I lived in Europe for 10 and half years which is one third of my life. Life there was good. And there is no Ayashi here.

We have a saying in punjabi about this situation "jariay lahore g**** oh pishor vi g*****", you can draw your own conclusion.

We have a dirty saying in punjabi about this situation "jariay lahore g**** oh pishor vi g*****", you can draw your own conclusion.

I have no fkn clue what that means.

That means you don't understand much about the core mentality of the majority of the paksitani society.

All I understand is that Pakistan has Classism issues and it's more severe from poor to richer side than the vice versa. You guys just simply think every rich guy is haramkhor and a traitor or got richer because of short cuts and as if they owe you something. News flash, they don't.
Bye

You are looking at things according to your american mind, it is not simple mathematics of population divided by total area to get density in pakistan, I told you there are hundreds of singapore like population clusters in pakistan and they are pretty close to each other. we don't live uniformly in whole area of punjab or sindh. We also don't live like americans with unnecessarily big houses quite apart from each other and grocery stores at 30 minutes of drive.

I understand your point. As per your own government statistics 36% of your population lives in urban areas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Pakistan

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom