What's new

Expensive Pakistani Habbits , for a Economically Poor nation

Linen is thick man...
Loan [however you spell it is whats used]...but I still find cotton best...comfy

isnt it breathable?

think of anything. human calculator azadpakistan2009 will tax you.

you should be taxed for banning me that one time

i was once banned for saying Sindh Azaab e Ilahi se guzar raha hai.

Please post about petrol prices too. Pakistan petrol prices are way cheaper than neighboring countries like China, India, Afghanistan (I think), even Bangladesh.

Stop subsidizing petrol for residential folks especially. Driving is a privilege and luxury not necessity or a right. Public should use public transportation or bicycles.

you are asking the masses to live a life of austerity or live within their means
GOP tried that in USA. it did not work out :(

Pakistan is much better when it comes to generosity and donation to poor people , we do our best whatever Allah give us power to help needy people . If any member of my family holding any office from supreme Court justice to food department to intelligence dept, we do our best with honesty and serve this country which comes in the name of Allah. His clerk has more money and drive in land cruiser but he himself driving on cd 70 bike with lot of fun in his life [emoji57]
IMG-20190408-WA0011.jpeg
IMG-20190328-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20190328-WA0003.jpeg
IMG-20190328-WA0002.jpeg

We can grow tea and China tried to show us how but gave up bc literally "it was too much work".

The problem in Pakistan is not that we have fancy tastes .But that people r lazy. Poor people beg or bother relatives overseas and expect them to susbidize a middle class lifestyle. And the middle class live like we r in Victorian England. Housewives have three servants to do different things. Drivers are common. Lastly they tolerate so much shit instead of rioting. Like how on Earth is it normal for public school teachers to not teach anything in the school then everyone pays those same teachers in an "academy" afterwards. Anywhere else u would have huge protests.

I remember reading in one of the economic journals that this laziness and lack of productivity was part of the reason why the garment industry moved from Pakistan to Bangladesh.

Their output was higher per worker and they were just willing to work a bit longer and in tough conditions. I think Pakistan will keep needing IMF bailout and US imperialism until this mindset shifts drastically.

What do you think about the debate going on to increase GST in Germany from 19% to 26% gradually?

I think highest at the moment in EU is 27% (Hungary) followed by 25% Sweden.

wont happen

I remember reading in one of the economic journals that this laziness and lack of productivity was part of the reason why the garment industry moved from Pakistan to Bangladesh.

Their output was higher per worker and they were just willing to work a bit longer and in tough conditions. I think Pakistan will keep needing IMF bailout and US imperialism until this mindset shifts drastically.

You are right bro. The number of honest and hardworking people is gradually decreasing in Pakistan. Very sad to see this!

wont happen

Since GST is the easiest way to collect taxes, I would pitch for that.
Pakistan should increase it to German level.

What do you say?

germans are employed. Pakistanis are not
No body pays taxes voluntarily or happily.
Neither a German nor a Pakistani.
You have to create this culture where it becomes unavoidable for the masses.

Its a paradox, in order for the govt to create employment it must have money. And in order for people to demand something they have to do their duties first.

No body pays taxes voluntarily or happily.
Neither a German nor a Pakistani.
You have to create this culture where it becomes unavoidable for the masses.

Its a paradox, in order for the govt to create employment it must have money. And in order for people to demand something they have to do their duties first.

Gorminnt just had a payraise.

pakistani gorminnt is an enterprise of Business clan.

a baniya gorminnt.

Gorminnt just had a payraise.

pakistani gorminnt is an enterprise of Business clan.

a baniya gorminnt.

Go to any average shop in any bazar in a million plus town, everyone sitting there is at least a "Cror-Pati". All those Seths and Sheiks.

Everyone is driving super expensive cars.

All of them have high demands from the govt. But when it comes to pay taxes they become "Miskeen".

I mean no matter who is in the govt, people must realize their duties towards the country where they are enjoying all those freedoms. They don't come free...

Go to any average shop in any bazar in a million plus town, everyone sitting there is at least a "Cror-Pati". All those Seths and Sheiks.

Everyone is driving super expensive cars.

All of them have high demands from the govt. But when it comes to pay taxes they become "Miskeen".

I mean no matter who is in the govt, people must realize their duties towards the country where they are enjoying all those freedoms. They don't come free...

when have i ever said pakistanis are poor?

havent you seen them flaunting their 56 inches everyday?

gorminnt however deserves to be poor because they act poor.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom