What's new

Expect attack from Chinese military

Is it because they don't want us to use nukes first?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

:rofl::rofl: A nation of 1.2 billion people having to rely on Israel a nation of how many billion?????
Everyone is welcome and interested in snatching your nuclear warheads from you,it's clever go with wind than against it regardless of wind speed.

because pakistan also knows that if they use one nuke, india will retailiate with all they have and we have no first use policy, moreover we will be getting our missile defence in a few years, till then there is a very less possibility of war anyways....
Just a note to all Indian posters[ atleast all the sensible ones ]
Why would PK use just 1 nuke, if they know that the enemy would strike back anyway.
If they will use their Nukes, they would definitely empty their entire arsenal above all major Indian cities.

Did you see what Russia did to Georgia? I imagine that is what China can do to Hindustan. China has prepared far ahead, if you read some of their military reports and analysis, they have been working on mastering the same level of mechanized, modern, quick invasion, assault and destroy warfare similar to what US did against Iraq in the Gulf War. China will simply use a powerful thrust of force into the target area inside Hind, overwhelming any resistance and wrapping things up.

Be sure it is well within their capability. In fact, even former Indian Army COAS Deepak Kapoor tacitly admitted this. Who better than him would know the capabilities of the strength of his forces and what they can and cannot do. Though he as a professional General would do attempted to take steps to prepare for such a scenario, hence he made his foolish statement "India is prepared to fight both China and Pakistan." Suggesting a two-front war scenario. Though Hind has been bolstering it's forces and defense systems and air force in the NE.

72 Hours, that's how long it would be until the Indian military machine would be put to rest in a full scale war with China. Any remaining resistance they would be fighting like gangsters against a modern conventional military.

Did you see what Russia did to Georgia? I imagine that is what China can do to Hindustan. China has prepared far ahead, if you read some of their military reports and analysis, they have been working on mastering the same level of mechanized, modern, quick invasion, assault and destroy warfare similar to what US did against Iraq in the Gulf War. China will simply use a powerful thrust of force into the target area inside Hind, overwhelming any resistance and wrapping things up.

Be sure it is well within their capability. In fact, even former Indian Army COAS Deepak Kapoor tacitly admitted this. Who better than him would know the capabilities of the strength of his forces and what they can and cannot do. Though he as a professional General would do attempted to take steps to prepare for such a scenario, hence he made his foolish statement "India is prepared to fight both China and Pakistan." Suggesting a two-front war scenario. Though Hind has been bolstering it's forces and defense systems and air force in the NE.

72 Hours, that's how long it would be until the Indian military machine would be put to rest in a full scale war with China. Any remaining resistance they would be fighting like gangsters against a modern conventional military.
Take a break man what you said is true in case of Indo-pak war but doesn't holds true here.WE are rank fourth on global military strength.We are not Georgia and neither China is anywhere close to Russia.Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking
Wake up come out of your wet dream.

I think this talk of war is stupid and all countries in neighbourhood will lose out.

I think its time for India to use the same excuse Pakistanis always make 24/7

1) India is war proven
2) India has more experience in wars
3) India pilots are better.

LOL

Well I'm glad you use Global Firepower as your prime indicator of military success. I however, rely on military study, reports, analysis, news, and other forms of information that provide a more overall and detailed understanding and explanation to things.

Global Firepower provides some useful information but it can't be used for realistic scenarios, for example on paper Indonesia may look stronger than Israel, Indonesia may have more resources, land, oil, money, etc (not necessarily but just for argument sake) but when you get into details there's a new understanding. I am just making an example not meant to be taken literally.

Next to impossible. There are many incidents after 1962 when china shown its right place just like their Pakistani counter part.
The most pathetic abt Pakistanis on this forum is they boost abt china as if they are chinese themselves.

Just check shanghai index they are not doing above average in this difficult time. They have recently fdi investment limits in few of the sectors. No buddy is attacking anyone other than uncle Sam and Israel .

I think its time for India to use the same excuse Pakistanis always make 24/7

1) India is war proven
2) India has more experience in wars
3) India pilots are better.

LOL

Just don't use the excuses you made in 1962.

Well I'm glad you use Global Firepower as your prime indicator of military success. I however, rely on military study, reports, analysis, news, and other forms of information that provide a more overall and detailed understanding and explanation to things.

Global Firepower provides some useful information but it can't be used for realistic scenarios, for example on paper Indonesia may look stronger than Israel, Indonesia may have more resources, land, oil, money, etc (not necessarily but just for argument sake) but when you get into details there's a new understanding. I am just making an example not meant to be taken literally.
Are you serving in any of the secret agencies??lol your info??By the way Israel is ranked 10th and Indonesia at 18th.Not the way you are suggesting.

Back
Top Bottom