What's new

Expect attack from Chinese military

I think its time for India to use the same excuse Pakistanis always make 24/7

1) India is war proven
2) India has more experience in wars
3) India pilots are better.

LOL

You should leave the UK after China and Pakistan are finished systematically destroying Hind and putting to rest the Indian military machine, perhaps you can return and help with the post-war effort. You know sweeping, picking up the remains, clearing the streets of bricks and glass, things like that.

Though you will need a permit to enter the area, you can probably apply for one at the Pakistan-China Occupation Headquarter in Delhi when the business is finished.

I doubt if the Chinese will attack unless India gives them reason and I don't think Indian leaders are that stupid. But I think India would surely get beaten in a limited conventional war

Once you people are claiming that Pak is not Egypt or Afghanistan so that US can take over,,,,, other time you boast of that US can't sustain with another war on Iran and now you are boasting of India will loose in a Indo-China war!!!!!
Moral of the story is,,, my 0 cents for your rational thinking......... as India is much capable then Pak/Iran/Egypt and China is nowhere in military wise as compared to US....... We are not gonna loose even a single inch of our motherland even in a two front war scenario.....
So just keep your finger closed for better analytical skills...

You should leave the UK after China and Pakistan are finished systematically destroying Hind and putting to rest the Indian military machine, perhaps you can return and help with the post-war effort. You know sweeping, picking up the remains, clearing the streets of bricks and glass, things like that.

Though you will need a permit to enter the area, you can probably apply for one at the Pakistan-China Occupation Headquarter in Delhi when the business is finished.

You need to speak proper English first of all.

After that, you need to stop day dreaming.

well Chinese and the neighbourhood think India is proxy for white man
Since when??We didn't let our bases get used by white men,we didn't let our soldiers clean other's mess,we didn't get F-15s,we din't let our air space on rent,we didn't let our ports used for free................................

well Chinese and the neighbourhood think India is proxy for white man
Since when??We didn't let our bases get used by white men,we didn't let our soldiers clean other's mess,we didn't get F-15s,we din't let our air space on rent,we didn't let our ports used for free................................

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

This guy is really serious wet dreamer,I think he shares some genes with Zahid Hamid.

funny how the US puts out some war mongering propaganda and the brainless indians are up in arms and chest thumping! the same brainless indians who always accuses china of propaganda lol

the US has been caught lying on more occasions than they have invaded countries around the world in the past decade (which is more dozens of times).

the only chance of china attacking india is if india decides to initiate another 'forward policy' but i think they learned their lesson in 1962.

This guy is really serious wet dreamer,I think he shares some genes with Zahid Hamid.
It's weird that you can't get your lovers name correctly, Its Zaid. No offense, i know you indian people, love him a lot but don't start his topic in every thread, it's getting annoying.

Since the endgame in Afghanistan is approaching, the US wants to position India in Afghanistan with a strategic advantage to encircle Pakistan and contain China.

just google it am not allowed to put source up but there are other threads on this

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

First of all go threw the whole thread you brainless chink and then bother to comment.

You are being racist which is not allowed on the forum. you have been reported, I suggest others report him so he gets an infraction

You started by saying you would attack Pakistan with Israelis hep. I was just telling you what would happen to you if you did. You know what I mean??

i never used the word israel, show me.....

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Since the endgame in Afghanistan is approaching, the US wants to position India in Afghanistan with a strategic advantage to encircle Pakistan and contain China.

just google it am not allowed to put source up but there are other threads on this

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

You are being racist which is not allowed on the forum. you have been reported, I suggest others report him so he gets an infraction

u are diverting from the point, pakistan is US ally in afghanistan, not India......it doesn't matter whether ur people support it or not.....

u are diverting from the point, pakistan is US ally in afghanistan, not India......it doesn't matter whether ur people support it or not.....

we have a few traitors in Pakistan that support america. Also they give us weapons to kill India so we use them. They are crying cos they are saying deep down we never been on their side. You on the other hand go and check on this forum how much they like white Americans

Ohhh look...it's a US source...lolz...

Happy New Year everyone! Don't let some of those warmongering Yankees determine you!

Long live a harmonious and prosperous Asia and may 2012 bring us all (including the warmongering Yankees) many returns :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom