What's new

Expect attack from Chinese military

the relative difference is same. look at their reserves and India's. Just face it yaar war is not good, we don't need war and in any event China is the big boy in our neighborhood.
If war ever breaks out between India and China we won't the one who would have instigated it.

Why are you angrez? cos all other forum members are communicating in English that's the forum rules.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

How so?? you and your mates are always telling us on this forum that Pakistan cant compete with India cos of economy so how you going to do it against china, They are much richer than you. Anything you do they can do much bigger and better
Listen one thing, when you r big it means you have got more chances of getting heat by your enemy..
So,it doesn't matter how much their fire power is..But the matter is can they eficiently use it ???
About India,yeah it has sufficient power to hold their attack for atleast a month..

the relative difference is same. look at their reserves and India's. Just face it yaar war is not good, we don't need war and in any event China is the big boy in our neighborhood.

Didn't some Indian General made a rant about being able to fight on two fronts....be afraid...be very afraid.

Listen one thing, when you r big it means you have got more chances of getting heat by your enemy..
So,it doesn't matter how much their fire power is..But the matter is can they eficiently use it ???
About India,yeah it has sufficient power to hold their attack for atleast a month..

So India is bigger than Pakistan and therefore India's got more chance of getting hit cos its bigger??

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Didn't some Indian General made a rant about being able to fight on two fronts....be afraid...be very afraid.

But Sirjee talk is just talk. and on top talk is very cheap its free lol

if not on two front i am sure india can take down pakistan anytime it wants, now that we beat in airforce and missile technology too......

if not on two front i am sure india can take down pakistan anytime it wants, now that we beat in airforce and missile technology too......

How can you make such stupid statements when both India and Pakistan have nukes

Yes we witnessed that for a whole year in 2002.....wonder why India is asking Pakistan to agree on no first use policy. :cheesy:

How about simultaneous special forces (India,Israel,USA,UK,France) attack on nuclear strategic location on single night with exact intelligence input???

Yes we witnessed that for a whole year in 2002.....wonder why India is asking Pakistan to agree on no first use policy. :cheesy:

Is it because they don't want us to use nukes first?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

How about simultaneous special forces (India,Israel,USA,UK,France) attack on nuclear strategic location on single night with exact intelligence input???

:rofl::rofl: A nation of 1.2 billion people having to rely on Israel a nation of how many billion?????

I seriously doubt such attack happens, its just another anti-China "analysis" by US. I think most countries who refuse to be US puppets, got used to such articles.

P.S. its also message to Indian - "buy more guns from US!" :azn:

because pakistan also knows that if they use one nuke, india will retailiate with all they have and we have no first use policy, moreover we will be getting our missile defence in a few years, till then there is a very less possibility of war anyways....

Why do you even get till the nukes.
India is a signatory to the NFU and our current leadership has got cheap polythenes in place of their balls.
Won't your army be eating lunch in New Delhi a few weeks into the war. [as it said it was doing during 71' 65' etc]

because pakistan also knows that if they use one nuke, india will retailiate with all they have and we have no first use policy, moreover we will be getting our missile defence in a few years, till then there is a very less possibility of war anyways....

You started by saying you would attack Pakistan with Israelis hep. I was just telling you what would happen to you if you did. You know what I mean??

Back
Top Bottom