What's new

Expat population ‘could threaten’ GCC security

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only input I appreciated was the one from Malik Abdullah. Because he really knows what he is talking about and looks like a debatable person. While the rest are repeating what they heard or read somewhere like mindless parrots.

Well first of all. I really really hate and loath the nationality system here. The government is trying to minimize the nationals as much as possible because each citizine costs them a whole lot of welfare money that they rather keep. This is the truth pure and simple.

And to everyone here talking about "Lazy, fat, genetically defunct" Arabs I say with a smiling face... Go fu(k yourselves with a 2 meter shovel :) .

And to everyone here talking about "Lazy, fat, genetically defunct" Arabs I say with a smiling face... Go fu(k yourselves with a 2 meter shovel :) .
LMAO - Dude, be a bit political! :D

I never worked or lived in ME but outside ME working with Arab expats are just fcking pain in the asss. They are arrogant unfriendly and not of a team player. They certainly not the expert of anything but they dont get out of the way.

My personal experiecnce ..

Among Oil arabs - For every 5 bad experience my family had....we got one good one ................the most memorable being how a kuwaiti police forced the public bus to go back to bus station for not picking a dirty man up or how a Kuwait guy let my mom take his turn to visit the Doc .....but the bad ones really scar

Arabs who are friendly -
african ones are more interactive .....racsit attitude is there but still ok
Yemeni and omani - very friendly...so far no bad experience

Syrian and jordanians are also nice...but found them unpredictable...sometimes friendly sometimes rude.....couldnt get it !
Iraqis ....hate them..maybe because of the invasion stuff
Palestinians....hmm one good ...the rest bad.......didnt meet the educated one.......hence cant say at all

Hahaha, have you ever been outside Jordan? And when was the last time Jordanians were considered equal to the khaleejis? Even masris think you're lower Arabs than you.

You are talking about low? :lol:
First of all, more than half of my clan live in Saudi Arabia, I am an Arab, and Arab Peninsula is our mother land. Second of all, Jordanians work only in professional jobs in GCC with the highest salaries. Third of all, Jordanians often don't get GCC nationalities, because the standards of living here is not far off from GCC, so they work a couple of years and get back without thinking about getting their citizenship, although an Arab can get UAE nationality after living there for 7 years in a row. Therefore, I don't want to see KSA or GCC turning into a South Asian country, if KSA granted cetizenship to non-Arabs like British, it would be another India by now.

lets read history together, lets look for the finest prints where it mentions the last time Indians conquered anything in their 3000 years long history. Its the same people who conquered you 1200 years ago... Jayada bara bool na bol aur chal apni job ker chup ho ke

Ok lets talk facts- Arabs came to the subcontinent and defeated Raja Dahir, who was an ancient Pakistani and a scion of the Pakistani treasure of IVC btw. Now after that the Arabs got cocky and tried invading ancient India..but ancient Indian kings like Bappa Rawal, Nagabhatta etc sucessfully defeated the desert dwellers and chased them out of ancient India into ancient Pakistan. Battle of Rajasthan

So the people who got conquered by Arabs were ancient Pakistanis and not ancient Indians. Have some humility.

:D :D

I hv a secret plan to take over Arabs and their gulf countries-
Viva le revolutione'- :)-

Ok lets talk facts- Arabs came to the subcontinent and defeated Raja Dahir, who was an ancient Pakistani and a scion of the Pakistani treasure of IVC btw. Now after that the Arabs got cocky and tried invading ancient India..but ancient Indian kings like Bappa Rawal, Nagabhatta etc sucessfully defeated the desert dwellers and chased them out of ancient India into ancient Pakistan. Battle of Rajasthan

So the people who got conquered by Arabs were ancient Pakistanis and not ancient Indians. Have some humility.

Indians calling us names? And talking about humility?! WTF is going on in this world:sick:?!

Indians calling us names? And talking about humility?! WTF is going on in this world:sick:?!

Isnt Gulf one big desert. link. I mean do you have anything like the Gangetic delta or Indus delta ? Dont you guys live in that desert ?

BTW calling us names is halal, but returning the favor is haram ?

Arabs are not lazy, just effecient. Why do menial work when you could be doing more productive tasks.

You must be kidding right ?

Almost all of the productive , non productive work there is done by South asians, Goras and south east asians..

A Muslim is always welcome in another Muslim's house. When in distress or danger, a Muslim always finds another brother Muslim beside him. Muslim countries should only employ fellow Muslims. All non-Muslims / non-believers/kafirs should be kicked out of ME.

Hahaha sucking up, are we ?

Two days before an Arab guy said to a Bangali, that they (Arabs) are born to be served by the likes of you, that they dont consider the likes of you as their equal and that you guys give a bad name to them :lol:

In 725 CE Junayad, the Arab governor of Sind, sent his armies to destroy the second temple.[13] The Gurjara Pratihara king Nagabhata II constructed the third temple in 815, a large structure of red sandstone.

Somnath temple, 1869
In 1024 CE, the temple was once again destroyed by Mahmud of Ghazni[14][15] who raided the temple from across the Thar Desert. The temple was rebuilt by the Gujjar Paramara King Bhoj of Malwa and the Solanki king Bhimadev I of Anhilwara, Gujrat (present day Patan) between 1026 and 1042. The wooden structure was replaced by Kumarpal (r.1143-72), who built the temple of stone.[16][17]
In 1296 CE, the temple was once again destroyed by Sultan Allauddin Khilji's army.[13][14][17] According to Taj-ul-Ma'sir of Hasan Nizami, Raja Karan of Gujarat was defeated and forced to flee, "fifty thousand infidels were dispatched to hell by the sword" and "more than twenty thousand slaves, and cattle beyond all calculation fell into the hands of the victors".[13] The temple was rebuilt by Mahipala Deva, the Chudasama king of Saurashtra in 1308 AD and the Linga was installed by his son Khengar sometime between 1326 and 1351 AD.[17]
In 1375 CE, the temple was once again destroyed by Muzaffar Shah I, the Sultan of Gujarat.[13][17]
In 1451 CE, the temple was once again destroyed by Mahmud Begda, the Sultan of Gujarat.[13][14][17]
In 1701 CE, the temple was once again destroyed by Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb.[13] Aurangzeb built a mosque on the site of the Somnath temple, using some columns from the temple, whose Hindu sculptural motifs remained visible.[18]
Later on a joint effort of Peshwa of Pune, Raja Bhonsle of Nagpur, Chhatrapati Bhonsle of Kolhapur, Queen Ahilyabai Holkar of Indore & Shrimant Patilbuwa Shinde of Gwalior rebuilt the temple in 1783 AD at a site adjacent to the ruined temple which was already converted to a mosque.

Somnath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“Somnath: celebrated city of India, situated on the shore of the sea, and washed by its waves. Among the wonders of that place was the temple in which was placed the idol called Somnath. This idol was in the middle of the temple without anything to support it from below, or to suspend it from above. It was held in the highest honor among the Hindus, and whoever beheld it floating in the air was struck with amazement, whether he was a Musulman or an infidel. The Hindus used to go on pilgrimage to it whenever there was an eclipse of the moon, and would then assemble there to the number of more than a hundred thousand."
“When the Sultan Yaminu-d Daula Mahmud Bin Subuktigin went to wage religious war against India, he made great efforts to capture and destroy Somnat, in the hope that the Hindus would then become Muhammadans. As a result thousands of Hindus were converted to Islam. He arrived there in the middle of Zi-l k’ada, 416 A.H. (December, 1025 A.D.). “The king looked upon the idol with wonder, and gave orders for the seizing of the spoil, and the appropriation of the treasures. There were many idols of gold and silver and vessels set with jewels, all of which had been sent there by the greatest personages in India. The value of the things found in the temples of the idols exceeded twenty thousand dinars."

Now u know why Indians hate u guys? :P

Funny Indian in KSA

He is a Pakistani...the way he does must be a dead giveaway unless he is an Indian from Punjab Haryana which is think is of very less probability. BTW awesome talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 725 CE Junayad, the Arab governor of Sind, sent his armies to destroy the second temple.[13] The Gurjara Pratihara king Nagabhata II constructed the third temple in 815, a large structure of red sandstone.

Now u know why Indians hate u guys? :P

Dude ultimately they were defeated and driven out. "Battle of Rajasthan". We dont hate the people we defeated. :P

Dude ultimately they were defeated and driven out. "Battle of Rajasthan". We dont hate the people we defeated. :P

Driven out to where? the land they conquered in Sindh n Punjab? why didnt they kick them out from these lands too?

Driven out to where? the land they conquered in Sindh n Punjab? why didnt they kick them out from these lands too?

Because those lands were ancient Pakistan as your people call them now...Why should we bother about what happens in ancient Pakistan...:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom