What's new

Expat population ‘could threaten’ GCC security

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets read history together, lets look for the finest prints where it mentions the last time Indians conquered anything in their 3000 years long history. Its the same people who conquered you 1200 years ago... Jayada bara bool na bol aur chal apni job ker chup ho ke
no they conquered you .

capture Saudi .. more richer than the oil wealth will be tourist spending to mecca.

lets read history together, lets look for the finest prints where it mentions the last time Indians conquered anything in their 3000 years long history. Its the same people who conquered you 1200 years ago... Jayada bara bool na bol aur chal apni job ker chup ho ke

Indias History is A LOT more than 3000 years old Son. Yoga alone was practised 5000 Years ago.
Unlike yours which starts 1947..

the people who conquered YOU . by that you mean the fekking invaders who `conquered Us?

1200 years ago Arab conquered Sindh, but Pakistanis claim that they are the original bearers of Indus Valley civilization and not the Indians. What does that "you" mean here. :lol::lol:

1200 years ago Arab conquered Sindh, but Pakistanis claim that they are the original bearers of Indus Valley civilization and not the Indians. What does that "you" mean here. :lol::lol:
badi confusion hai...........

badi confusion hai...........

Indeed, when they feel they are the sole bearer of IVC why they refuse to bear the tamga of conquered people. :cheesy:

GCC doesn't follow some major aspects of Islamic teachings like marriage between different ethnicity and races. Our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh) encouraged marriage between different races and ethnicity but the sadly arab monarchs have made something prohibited that Islam made permissible. Arabs should come out of these mentality as it is a poison to believe and take pride in nationalism and ethnicity which the arabs monarchs are taking pride in. Racism like these are the reason arabs find some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis bad mouthing arabs and musriks from other countries take advantage of these ignorance from both sides to create more conflict.

Give citizenship to legitimately hardworking muslim just like the west do. What is with this arabs and non-arab non-sense. These is akin to the pre-islamic era of ignorance. A muslim can not spout such non-sense. Any arab believing and talking such nonsense is going against the teachings of the Quran and sunnah and as Allah(swt) says in the Quran: those who create divisions and sects, the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) has nothing to do with them.

Brotherhood by Salem Al Amry - YouTube

Dont degrade your Muslim brother based on Nationality or level of Job - Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari - YouTube

Totally agree with you.

Arabs are not lazy, just effecient. Why do menial work when you could be doing more productive tasks.

Anyway GCC has come a long way. The moment Pakistan and India learn to build skyscrapers like the Arabs do, you have no room to talk.

Only if they build themselves... They only spend money , drink, dance nothing else

Arabs are not lazy, just effecient. Why do menial work when you could be doing more productive tasks.

Anyway GCC has come a long way. The moment Pakistan and India learn to build skyscrapers like the Arabs do, you have no room to talk.

Only if they build themselves... They only spend money , drink, dance nothing else

What are you talking about? they outscore you in all fields, education, tech, infrastructural, industry, health care, telecommunications, innovation, research...etc. And most of the people who work in professional jobs are Arabs and nationals.

As long as the workers are not all from a single nationality, I don't see any security threat. UAE? Maybe.

A Muslim is always welcome in another Muslim's house. When in distress or danger, a Muslim always finds another brother Muslim beside him. Muslim countries should only employ fellow Muslims. All non-Muslims / non-believers/kafirs should be kicked out of ME.

What are you talking about? they outscore you in all fields, education, tech, infrastructural, industry, health care, telecommunications, innovation, research...etc. And most of the people who work in professional jobs are Arabs and nationals.

You must be joking na... Keep it...

A Muslim is always welcome in another Muslim's house. When in distress or danger, a Muslim always finds another brother Muslim beside him. Muslim countries should only employ fellow Muslims. All non-Muslims / non-believers/kafirs should be kicked out of ME.

You live in Canada.

But hypocricy, delusion, idiocy, supremacism whatever it is, whats sad for you is that you are a wanna be arab :)

Nothing wrong in being an arab, but a wanna be arab is a joke.

..they love luxury. And can only import it cant do it on their own.

I dont know what to do If Saudis will kick me out of this country...never been to Pakistan in my life.Home is where u r born spent ur childhood studied but Saudis are one hell of selfish people..there laws against foreigners only benefit ill mannered n lazy Saudis in KSA...they dont know anything but to drive all day n night n harass kharjis ...we feel disturbed becoz of laws which change every year n they change only to make life of foreigners more miserable here...my friend got deported from here last week because he cudnt renew his residence permit n the reason was he was above 21 n everyone have to change his/her profession if they reach this age even though he is studying in university(what kind of s-h-i-t law is this? Saudis dont study after 21?) tht guy was born here..i feel upset becoz of tht...we are here for Makkah n Madinah not for ur oil ...we dont earn money by selling it either we work hard pay taxes n live peacefully in a country where majority of people are ignorant ill mannered n selfish..i can give a 100 examples where Saudis took over the business of foreigners even though everything was settled by a foreigner n these Saudis just by using there name when see profit take over everything n kick the foreigner out...this is how u treat us n paying us back for our services to the kingdom..May Allah will show u wht it feels like to be in our place someday

Maybe in the case of Jordan but not in Saudi Arabia

I think Japan and China very similar and a lot of the south east asian nationals go there to work, and then complain about the tough laws on immigration.

Arabs are not alone in this. And it's not all Arabs. From what I know the Yemeni laws are pretty lax.

yeah some Pakistanis can claim tht too.Pakistan is full of different people from different backgrounds....there are Pukhtoons Balochis Sindhis Punjabis..some of them converted to Islam after the Muslim invasions from Arab n Afghanistan while others were the settlers ...my ancestors arrived in Pakistan becoz of these invasions we kicked out/converted locals from there places n settled in the region..so i cant claim Indus civilization while the converts can claim tht...whole Pakistan is ourz but to tell u the history we took the most beautiful places...this is where i am from btw...
Balakot.jpg

but if u search my caste(Awan) we dont belong to this region but thanks to invasions this is our place now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom