What's new

Expat population ‘could threaten’ GCC security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry , I do not buy this statement ... The article is sensationalist and highly biased !

Thank you for talking on topic. It sure is extremely biased, to expect expats to ''integrate'' with a separate set of laws - written and unwritten even after spending their entire lives in those countries is a big fat joke.

Give citizenship to legitimately hardworking muslim just like the west do. What is with this arabs and non-arab non-sense. These is akin to the pre-islamic era of ignorance. A muslim can not spout such non-sense.

The difference between a Arab and a non Arab has always been there in the hearts of Arabs ! Despite the severest warnings by Prophet who foresaw it 1400 years ago and forbid it in the last sermon !

Nothing is going to explode, all expatriates know that getting citizenship is impossible before they came for work. GCC take stiff measures toward any similar demands, opening your mouth with one word about citizenship is an enough reason for an immediate deportation. Gulf Arabs are already a minority in their countries. So, citizenship is not even a choice.

I don't mean for the expat workers to get citizenship. For counties like Kuwait, UAE and Omen where their numbers are so huge any social turmoils, like mistreatment, accidents or disputes can create massive demonstrations where disorders and anarchism can take over. I'm sure they have contingency plans for for such scenarios but then the best laid plans often don't work when mob rules takeover. The worst are when some trigger happy law enforcement personnel show their muscles. Don't forget people travel away from home to earn livings are determined and weathered hard people and they are not going to be intimidated when they feel they are being mistreated.

@VK_man - cut the cr@p pls, go back to trolling turks on the PKK thread. Unless all you are really doing here is providing one more opportunity to a bunch of morons to splash their hindu hatred.
Mate, who is this arsehole? He has been getting on my nerves for sometime now.

Hindus ........ :no:

:lol:

Best of luck conquering Arabia.
Auz yara, yeh ****** PKK ka ****** hai! Go check out Turkish threads, he has been trolling everyone under Indian flag.

Thank you for talking on topic. It sure is extremely biased, to expect expats to ''integrate'' with a separate set of laws - written and unwritten even after spending their entire lives in those countries is a big fat joke.

Some of them do , I am not denying it ... But the overwhelming majority doesn't , it isn't really in human nature to do so ...

The expert conveniently skipped over the fact that Western countries grant nationalities to people working in their countries encouraging them to adopt their way of life unlike Arabs ! :azn:

P.S I have always heard that Arabs are extremely wary of marriage between different races , they think it will somehow " corrupt their blood " , hence they do not encourage it ! Just my opinion , I would like an Arab to comment on this ...

Well if they want to kick they should...for a change it would be fun if the Saudi domestics labourers are also saudi !!
Forget it , they do not even want to get a glass of water by themselves ! :D Now like everything , not every one is bad there but most of them including the ones I see here are extremely arrogant , high headed ( thinking others to be inferior ) and proud which is again unIslamic :azn:

Forget it , they do not even want to get a glass of water by themselves ! :D Now like everything , not every one is bad there but most of them including the ones I see here are extremely arrogant , high headed ( thinking others to be inferior ) and proud which is again unIslamic :azn:

TO top that their justice system is very screwed up......totally one sided to the saudis ...you got or the saudi got hit.....the criminal will only be you

Well if they want to kick they should...for a change it would be fun if the Saudi domestics labourers are also saudi !!

Let them go, they work in menial jobs anyway and it's not that hard to replace them. Most professional there are either Arabs or nationals. The only reason that there are allot of Indians there is just because they accept much less salaries of which others could accept.

Some of them do , I am not denying it ... But the overwhelming majority doesn't , it isn't really in human nature to do so ...

The expert conveniently skipped over the fact that Western countries grant nationalities to people working in their countries encouraging them to adopt their way of life unlike Arabs ! :azn:

P.S I have always heard that Arabs are extremely wary of marriage between different races , they think it will somehow " corrupt their blood " , hence they do not encourage it ! Just my opinion , I would like an Arab to comment on this ...

:rofl: Silly you, this is ridiculous and not true. I like it when our fellow "brothers" demonize us more than our enemies.

It has nothing to do with blood ... Arabs societies have the EXACTLY the same social stigmas as Pakistan.
Marriages are in Family ( cousins ) or in Tribe.
Reason being just ease of adjustment and similar social customs.

Let them go, they work in menial jobs anyway and it's not that hard to replace them. Most professional there are either Arabs or nationals. The only reason that there are allot of Indians there is just because they accept much less salaries of which others could accept.

:rofl: Silly you, this is ridiculous and not true. I like it when our fellow "brothers" demonize us more than our enemies.

don't be silly ...

Now Gents, can we have a healthy debate without prejudice and predefined notions.

Are you mental !....Of course cheap labour for the same job is preferred anywhere in the world. I remember in kuwait...when they started kuwaitisation of KOC....atleat 16 % or something should be kuwait.......guess what....no one was ready to do the job for teh given salary ...they all wanted bloody high salary...........

A pakistani unlce....oil well engineer...he earns 1100 kd........and there was new kuwait guy.....whose job was to switch on and off rigs in a oil well rig.....he too earned 1000 kd !!

and None saudis do their own housework...its like they forgot or thinks it below them...............wonder when we will start seeing them fixing the sewage systems !!!

Thanks for the reply !

I will take your word then , however tell me if it is encouraged ? I am sure you have roamed around GCC :)

Not demonizing Arabs , but seriously your lot needs to improve a lot with respect to their behavior with non-Arabs working in there and the pride and arrogancy ! Just a few days , an Arab member replied to a Bangladeshi " we are born to be served " ... What he has actually demonstrating was a general thinking of the Arabs today ... I am not sure if you know how Arabs are treated when they land in Pakistan !

It has nothing to do with blood ... Arabs societies have the EXACTLY the same social stigmas as Pakistan.
Marriages are in Family ( cousins ) or in Tribe.
Reason being just ease of adjustment and similar social customs.

Wiping ur @zZ is menial ?

I'm sorry that I replied honestly to the incompetence, laziness and stupidity of Arabs myths here, Arabs couldn't wipe their ***** without the bless of Indians...bla bla bla. Even some of them had the liberty to give the credit of GCC achievements to Indians?! I had to be direct with them.

Arabs are not lazy, just effecient. Why do menial work when you could be doing more productive tasks.

Anyway GCC has come a long way. The moment Pakistan and India learn to build skyscrapers like the Arabs do, you have no room to talk.

Arabs are not lazy, just effecient. Why do menial work when you could be doing more productive tasks.

Anyway GCC has come a long way. The moment Pakistan and India learn to build skyscrapers like the Arabs do, you have no room to talk.

Not doing even your housework isn't considered efficiency , it is just laziness and nothing else !

Everything is there except the money , you seriously think we cant build a freaking sky scrapper with so many talented professionals and determination ? :azn: A small correction " Arabs dont build the sky scrappers even today , the same civil engineers from the subcontinent do " ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom