What's new

Expat population ‘could threaten’ GCC security

Status
Not open for further replies.
without expat GCC countries will collapse anyway..
They are too rich ans lazy to get their hands dirty and work for themselves

I Have many expat friends from all nationalities Indians,Pakistanis,Afghanis,Indonesians,Sri lankans,Filipinos,Etc....
and we are all nice friends and a lot of them are born here, i don't understand the point of all this arguing about expats.

Funny Indian in KSA

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have many expat friends from all nationalities Indians,Pakistanis,Afghanis,Indonesians,Sri lankans,Filipinos,Etc....
and we are all nice friends and a lot of them are born here, i don't understand the point of all this arguing about expats.

Point is the laws of ur government against ajnabis .. i m in ur country even before u were born Juba...look at America Canada n UK...they are more progressive they dont find any difficulty giving nationalities to foreigners..but why so injustice with ur own Muslim brothers?

The difference between a Arab and a non Arab has always been there in the hearts of Arabs ! Despite the severest warnings by Prophet who foresaw it 1400 years ago and forbid it in the last sermon !

Well let not stereotype bro. Not all arabs are racist, its the system the monarchy and tribalism is to blame I believe. The Rashidun and Abbasid caliphate were also by arabs. In the video I provided in my first post one of the scholars giving lecture is also an Arab from UAE. All muslims countries are ruled by corrupt thugs now and racism is in every community. Today's Arabia must follow true Islamic teachings and establish themselves as model for other muslim states. They must remove this unislamic practice of forbidding marriage between Arabs and Non-arabs, and remove this racist mentality that exist in some Arabs. Take for example, why the hell is GCC divided into 6 different countries when they all have the same language. Traditionally it was the core of the Arab peninsula when the first Islamic caliph was established. But now GCC comprises of 6 countries with 6 different flags all in the name of nationalism and monarchy.

Point is the laws of ur government against ajnabis .. i m in ur country even before u were born Juba...look at America Canada n UK...they are more progressive they dont find any difficulty giving nationalities to foreigners..but why so injustice with ur own Muslim brothers?

I Agree with you the government laws about foreigners are a little bit harsh, but you should understand that since you live here and know that a lot of crimes are caused mostly by foreigners. But still i agree with you we should soften or laws my dear brother.

Funny Indian in KSA

Not everyone is like you....majority are arrogant and racist..

A Muslim is always welcome in another Muslim's house. When in distress or danger, a Muslim always finds another brother Muslim beside him. Muslim countries should only employ fellow Muslims. All non-Muslims / non-believers/kafirs should be kicked out of ME.

yes thats why UAE has stopped processing visa to BD .....very often

You nose poking dirty indians should stay out from internal affairs of muslims. What you are doing here is adding fuel to the fire to excite hatred between muslims as its a trademark character of shameless Indians (hindus). How thus this single arab in the video represent whole arab populace or Islam. But your pea size brain won't get it as your intentional ignorance gives motivation to all sorts of trickery and deceptionist deeds.

Scum of your own race ! India has more muslims than bangladesh !! adding fuel to what fire !!! ..........you hollow head rat poop cant even read the Thread title !!....its EXPATS ....not fricking muslims ..........Before you stink this forum with you low IQ nonsense....read to what your posting and what thread you are posting in........................

Its scums like you the reason why UAE stopped taking in BD ppl ........stay in your crappy house and try not to pollute the world with your nonsense

I Agree with you the government laws about foreigners are a little bit harsh, but you should understand that since you live here and know that a lot of crimes are caused mostly by foreigners. But still i agree with you we should soften or laws my dear brother.

what!? I live in Manfouha just to remind u I dont live in Tahlia n no one knows better thn me who sell drugs(haboob hasish n arq) who steal cars n snatch mobiles..they are all ur own people...over speeding drifting is also done mainly by Saudis....tell me wht serious crimes are we Pakistanis Indians or even Bangladeshis are committing? there are bad apples in every community but tht doesnt mean u judge the whole nation by there actions...It is habsheez(most of them are Ethiopians n Somalis) who have started to do crime among other nationalities ...Saudis wanted cheap labour to replace Pakistanis n other nationals for the construction of Princess Noura university they have no Iqama nothing..they commit murder..but there is no news in the TV...do you know there was a big fight happened in Princess Noura uni between Pakistanis n Somali labours? about a dozen were killed from both sides but ur government hide the whole story..as far as we are concered we have Iqama so we cant do anything we pay in thousands for Iqama as tax every year n tht too for the last 25 years..what ur locals give u? they are nothing more thn a burden to this society

There is more to it than the laws....

1] Legal system is too one sided...the chances an expat have at justice is very limited....incase he might win...his visa gets cancelled and deported

2] business establishment ....my pop started a business ....under sponsorship of a poor kuwait........once the business took off..this guy wanted shares, and what not.............in teh end...we had to shut down .........our investment down the drain

3] Many crimes are commited by the expats...but that does not mean a similar ratio is not present in Saudi or arba population .................i dont know about saudi but kuwait i know.....the bedouin tribes are very unruly...........and in a road accident,even if no fault of yours...you can never win against an Arab......experience

In the end ,what has to change is the attitude..........Somehow the easy money [ compared to the rest of the world] has made the Oil Arabs more Hi fi ....................i have met egyptians and palestinians................they were more friendly !!

Not everyone is like you....majority are arrogant and racist..

Not the majority my friend, there is a lot of good people in every nation on earth you will find good people and you will also find bad people,, it's not right to judge someone based on the acts of the few.

i found this good video on YouTube, it was on Eid al fitr we collected the charity from all Muslims and gave them as presents to foreign workers, may this work be for the sake of Allah

According to you saudis dont commit a crime.. Wow wonderful nation.

There is more to it than the laws....

1] Legal system is too one sided...the chances an expat have at justice is very limited....incase he might win...his visa gets cancelled and deported

2] business establishment ....my pop started a business ....under sponsorship of a poor kuwait........once the business took off..this guy wanted shares, and what not.............in teh end...we had to shut down .........our investment down the drain

3] Many crimes are commited by the expats...but that does not mean a similar ratio is not present in Saudi or arba population .................i dont know about saudi but kuwait i know.....the bedouin tribes are very unruly...........and in a road accident,even if no fault of yours...you can never win against an Arab......experience

In the end ,what has to change is the attitude..........Somehow the easy money [ compared to the rest of the world] has made the Oil Arabs more Hi fi ....................i have met egyptians and palestinians................they were more friendly !!

I never worked or lived in ME but outside ME working with Arab expats are just fcking pain in the asss. They are arrogant unfriendly and not of a team player. They certainly not the expert of anything but they dont get out of the way.

what!? I live in Manfouha just to remind u I dont live in Tahlia n no one knows better thn me who sell drugs(haboob hasish n arq) who steal cars n snatch mobiles..they are all ur own people...over speeding drifting is also done mainly by Saudis....tell me wht serious crimes are we Pakistanis Indians or even Bangladeshis are committing? there are bad apples in every community but tht doesnt mean u judge the whole nation by there actions...It is habsheez(most of them are Ethiopians n Somalis) who have started to do crime among other nationalities ...Saudis wanted cheap labour to replace Pakistanis n other nationals for the construction of Princess Noura university they have no Iqama nothing..they commit murder..but there is no news in the TV...do you know there was a big fight happened in Princess Noura uni between Pakistanis n Somali labours? about a dozen were killed from both sides but ur government hide the whole story..as far as we are concered we have Iqama so we cant do anything we pay in thousands for Iqama as tax every year n tht too for the last 25 years..what ur locals give u? they are nothing more thn a burden to this society

Since you lived in KSA more than me then you definitely can read arabic.

?????? ?? : ????? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?????

?????? ?? : ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??"20" ???? ?? ??? ??????

-

سعورس : خادمة منزلية تØ*رق ابني مكفولها بØ*ائل

http://www.qwled.com/vb/t261349.html

South Asians hookers in KSA also the pimps are all South Asians

Selling drugs

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

Now i don't say and will never say those people represent you in any way they only represent themselves.
Example of good people.

Farman Khan a Pakistani saved 14 people then died in Jeddah floods

According to you saudis dont commit a crime.. Wow wonderful nation.

Where in my comment did i say Saudis don't commit crimes ?!

Indeed, when they feel they are the sole bearer of IVC why they refuse to bear the tamga of conquered people. :cheesy:
Why do you have to be a sore loser? How are we conquered? I could become pagan like you this very second, but i refuse to of my own free will, my ancsestors were idiots, and idiots who followed theyire ancsestors blindly have come before and fallen

What are you talking about? they outscore you in all fields, education, tech, infrastructural, industry, health care, telecommunications, innovation, research...etc. And most of the people who work in professional jobs are Arabs and nationals.
Hahaha, have you ever been outside Jordan? And when was the last time Jordanians were considered equal to the khaleejis? Even masris think you're lower Arabs than you.

A Muslim is always welcome in another Muslim's house. When in distress or danger, a Muslim always finds another brother Muslim beside him. Muslim countries should only employ fellow Muslims. All non-Muslims / non-believers/kafirs should be kicked out of ME.
I think all of you should be kicked out from canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom