What's new

Exclusive first look into Tejas, India's first indigenous fighter aircraft

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Exclusive first look into Tejas, India's first indigenous fighter aircraft

That is one ugly looking plane I have ever seen. I had heard so much about this star-trek-super-awesome-multidimensional-faster-than-speed-of-light fighter jet india was building.

My questions is, when will the USAF place an order for 5000 of these Star Trek technology jets?

That is one ugly looking plane I have ever seen. I had heard so much about this star-trek-super-awesome-multidimensional-faster-than-speed-of-light fighter jet india was building.

My questions is, when will the USAF place an order for 5000 of these Star Trek technology jets?

....and one more numskull joins PDF and starts spouting expert opinions about the looks of a plane, as well as speculating on the USAF placing orders for it.

Well begun is half done, they say; let us pray that the other half is achieved quickly, and we have to read no more bilge of this kind.

36 years and 1st look....

Only in India can this bull be believed

Did you look at the video? It was about the production line. It is ALWAYS a good practice to put the mind in gear before writing anything, but I agree that for you personally, there are certain technical difficulties in doing so. A clue: an improved gear-box may not solve the problem.

Finally worlds first stealth jet that flies on trucks has arrived. The USP here is ,it "flies on the back of a truck"

....and one more numskull joins PDF and starts spouting expert opinions about the looks of a plane, as well as speculating on the USAF placing orders for it.

Well begun is half done, they say; let us pray that the other half is achieved quickly, and we have to read no more bilge of this kind.

Did you look at the video? It was about the production line. It is ALWAYS a good practice to put the mind in gear before writing anything, but I agree that for you personally, there are certain technical difficulties in doing so. A clue: an improved gear-box may not solve the problem.

Lol I've been a member of PDF since the year 2011 and read the posts here almost on a regular basis.

The fact is it is an ugly looking plane, not only that it is completely useless.

If calling a failed jet a success isn't the way of numbskulls, I don't know what is.

Lol I've been a member of PDF since the year 2011 and read the posts here almost on a regular basis.

The fact is it is an ugly looking plane, not only that it is completely useless.

If calling a failed jet a success isn't the way of numbskulls, I don't know what is.

I agree. You probably don't know.

It's always called a mig replacement and is treated as such. However, we do know who makes comparisons of their midget fighter with our MKIs.

Finally worlds first stealth jet that flies on trucks has arrived. The USP here is ,it "flies on the back of a truck"
THe USP is India can name each and every part designed, developed and produced on both the plane and the truck.

Who is talking .... Rejected plane of china.
Forget 5000, I will be surprised if china will induct even 20 ....

Last edited:
Junk of all times
True that, Junk Fighter-17 - the cheap Chinese crap which even the Chinese refused to induct and you guys have done and brilliant job in painting them with some cheap Chinese paint in PAF colors

True that, Junk Fighter-17 - the cheap Chinese crap which even the Chinese refused to induct and you guys have done and brilliant job in painting them with some cheap Chinese paint in PAF colors
JF stands for joint Joint Fighter and it was made for us only but then again you are a low IQ scum who drinks alot of Cow mutar which has alot of urea which can damage brain

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom