What's new

Exclusive first look into Tejas, India's first indigenous fighter aircraft

JF stands for joint Joint Fighter and it was made for us only but then again you are a low IQ scum who drinks alot of Cow mutar which has alot of urea which can damage brain
I responded to one of your countryman's troll. We do expect mutual respect and would hit back the same way y'all troll us. I could comeback at you with some racist pakistani islamic troll crap but I don't wanna turn this thread into a troll fest

....and one more numskull joins PDF and starts spouting expert opinions about the looks of a plane, as well as speculating on the USAF placing orders for it.

Well begun is half done, they say; let us pray that the other half is achieved quickly, and we have to read no more bilge of this kind.

Did you look at the video? It was about the production line. It is ALWAYS a good practice to put the mind in gear before writing anything, but I agree that for you personally, there are certain technical difficulties in doing so. A clue: an improved gear-box may not solve the problem.
36 years you Indian have not used your minds but spewed verbal diarrhea and you lecture us. Run along

World's first 3rd gen semi stealth to end all other stealth fighters

Which part is indigenously made?

Junk of all times
Yes, 1000 Times junk plane than Aasmani plane which files at 5.0 Supersonic speed without using after-burners. Using Chink tech of invisibility (forget stealth) and carry 1000 BVR Air to air missiles along with 50000Tonnes of bombs. Configured to fly even when pilot is sleeping with Aasmani dreams.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom