What's new

every night at 1:20 AM Iran is going to attack Israel ( cyber Attack )

I'm trolling ? I asked a question about how this one Israeli is bothered to reply to each Iranian user, how is that trolling ?

You are being a bit too presumptive and sensitive.

Cool it.

I'm only look around, I don't get what you're so worked up about, the whole world is after Iranians nor am I here to troll Iranians of all things.

''How does the one Israeli put up with the constant verbal barrage from multiple Persians, beats me.''

Any neutral person can see what you are trying to do here. I am just telling you, do not troll us. We do not come to kuwaiti or bangladeshi threads to troll you, so why you bother with us ?

Who emancipated those Jews?
Who paid for the temple?
Who secured the place?
Kindly appreciate.

Who saved the Jews from Haman of Babylon?

Haman was an Iranian himself, and he was the right hand of the king. Haman proposed the plan to kill the Jews to the king, he agreed, but then the kings wife, Esther identified herself as Jewish. Also, she was the niece of Mordechai which saved the same king from betrayal by his own guards.

However, yes, I agree, Persia did approve and did partially fund the temple.

This isn't an argument, since the hostility between Iran and Israel never started with Israel, it started as soon as the Islamic revolution of Iran did, against Israel, not against Iran.

Haman was an Iranian himself, and he was the right hand of the king. Haman proposed the plan to kill the Jews to the king, he agreed, but then the kings wife, Esther identified herself as Jewish. Also, she was the niece of Mordechai which saved the same king from betrayal by his own guards.

However, yes, I agree, Persia did approve and did partially fund the temple.

This isn't an argument, since the hostility between Iran and Israel never started with Israel, it started as soon as the Islamic revolution of Iran did, against Israel, not against Iran.

Xerxes did save you after all from a Babylonian vizier.
Cyrus saved you from a Babylonian king.

You owe us two times of emancipation from a different race.

You owe Americans one time of emancipation.

The argument is you owe us and we are not jew-haters but Netanyahu keeps nagging about “Persian empire”. It worked well for his ancestors though.

Last edited:
If Iran attacks Israel in any way, they will use it to play victims and demonize Iran. It will be all over the news everywhere in the world. If it is not reported by Israeli media, then it is fake.

Xerxes did save you after all from a Babylonian vizier.
Cyrus saved you from a Babylonian king.

You owe us two times of emancipation from a different race.

You owe Americans one time of emancipation.

The argument is you owe us and we are not jew-haters but Netanyahu keeps nagging about “Persian empire”. It worked well for his ancestors though.
You're no longer the Persian empire you once were.
You're just some more Islamic puppets. We owe you nothing.
Besides, as I said, the hostility came from your side, not ours.

edit : every Friday night at 1:20 AM

the first one was done, the group will have Farsi subtitles on all of them

An unnamed cyber group called Cyber Avengers released the video, claiming that the gas tank explosion in one of the houses around Netanyahu's residence, which took place recently, was the group's cyber operation.

cyber winter is coming

the second one was tonight

Breaking News / Details of a massive cyber attack on Israel's electricity infrastructure

The anonymous group of cyber avengers published the details of a major cyber attack on the electricity infrastructure of the Zionist regime at the same time as the martyrdom of the great commanders of the Islamic Resistance, Martyr Haj Qassem Soleimani and Martyr Abu Mahdi Al-Mohandes.

The film, released by the group, officially taking responsibility for cyber-attacks on the electricity infrastructure of 16 Israeli cities, including Tel Aviv and Haifa.

The group says it has successfully attacked 16 Israeli cities and cut off power to many parts of the citys.

this is there official account

In response to some recent crimes of Israel and allies, Cyber Avengers attacked electric infrastructure of the regime, north to south. Israeli officials who always boast about their cyber security capabilities, could not even recognize the attacks.

Avengers have a variety of options against Israel infrastructures in cyber arena. In following days more details will be revealed about Cyber Avengers capabilities.

Iran sell Israel well at pdf.

You're no longer the Persian empire you once were.
You're just some more Islamic puppets. We owe you nothing.
Besides, as I said, the hostility came from your side, not ours.

I am not surprised since even the Persian Jews inside Israel who are the true children of Esther are under discrimination.

I know its difficult to fathom how much smaller Israel have intruded in your most secretive area (Nuclear Plant site) and executed an sophisticated operation..

in such circumstances i expect elevation in big mouth disease cases of already infected Mullah brigade.

The mad Mullah regime declared war on Israel in 1979, despite sharing no border or having any legitimate disputes. Everything subsequently is Iran's fault. :tup:
You controlled and plundered Iran's resources directly and through the US untill 1979.

Back
Top Bottom