What's new

every night at 1:20 AM Iran is going to attack Israel ( cyber Attack )

You controlled and plundered Iran's resources directly and through the US untill 1979.

Sure thing. Your education system under the Mullah regime has taught you well about how all the failures of Iran are because of the Joooos and not because of a failed Islamist theocracy that wastes the country's wealth on foreign military adventures.

Lebanon is collapsing under Iranian control. That must be the Joos too.

Sure thing. Your education system under the Mullah regime has taught you well about how all the failures of Iran are because of the Joooos and not because of a failed Islamist theocracy that wastes the country's wealth on foreign military adventures.

Lebanon is collapsing under Iranian control. That must be the Joos too.
Yea troll. Number of Iranian university students alone is bigger than the entire population of occupied palestine :lol:

go back to bombing palestinian babies with F16's.

"not once been confirmed by any authority"

Ah yes, the Mullah authority is always truthful. What was Natanz at first...just a blown fuse? a light bulb that blew? LOL

Only days and days after international attention and satellite imagery did the Mullah entity have to admit a major attack at their most sensitive facility right under their noses! :omghaha:

well in some countries it take months to fix such damage , here according to your sources it take only two hours . I guess for some guys it take more to change a fuse .

General estimates of the Natanz attack say nuclear terror project set back by 18 months or so. That'll do until the next operation :-)

General estimates of the Natanz attack say nuclear terror project set back by 18 months or so. That'll do until the next operation :-)
did the news was about Natanz or a power planet in Isfahan or some people here can't read properly
as I'm aware some coutries cant build something like what that building in natanz was even after 30 years. and I wonder from where you get that 18 month number. don't tell me from your ......

did the news was about Natanz or a power planet in Isfahan or some people here can't read properly
as I'm aware some coutries cant build something like what that building in natanz was even after 30 years. and I wonder from where you get that 18 month number. don't tell me from your ......

Natanz was main attack. The others are just to embarrass the regime and cause chaos. Little lessons to remind the Mullahs who is stronger and smarter.

The estimates I've seen are reports from nuclear and military experts.

Back
Top Bottom