What's new

every night at 1:20 AM Iran is going to attack Israel ( cyber Attack )

Just saying, even if the attacks on electricity infrastructures are true, that's probably the dumbest time to start them. Almost everyone sleeps right now, the most such an attack will do is make people sweat because AC will be off and it's hot outside.

I can't disagree with this part though lol

I think the news is fake. It's better to close the thread unless there is more information about it in media.

Nope, No Iranian official said this:

But you read some tweets and Instagram posts and watch some video that Dalirian put out and then you connect the dots in your mind that "oh every 1:20 AM there's a cyber Attack on israel by Iran", Then you fell obligated to open a thread about it here and put out these titles.
dude i have linked there official account its right there in there account

ساعت 01:20 بامداد جمعه، به وقت ترور ناجوانمردانه شهدای گرانقدر مقاومت، شهید حاج قاسم سلیمانی و شهید ابومهدی المهندس، انتقام جویان سایبری از یک عملیات بزرگ در اسرائیل پرده برداری می‌کند.

At 01:20 on Friday morning, at the time of the cowardly assassination of the precious martyrs of the resistance, Martyr Haj Qassem Soleimani and Martyr Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes, cyber avengers unveil a major operation in Israel.

Odd of them to suddenly take responsibility for an incident that happened 4 months ago.
well they just said we never told you when those attacks (will or have) taken place,

dude i have linked there official account its right there in there account
What "official" account? What you linked here is twitter account of Hossein Dalirian, A reporter (An idiot one actually) who's job is to be a loud voice to get more followers.

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-16_18-38-27.png
    upload_2020-7-16_18-38-27.png
    70 bytes · Views: 55
Not an official thing. But cyber attacks against electricity network of 16 Israeli cities was done by an unknown group.

These cyber attacks also targeted Israeli water systems which is vital for their Daily lives.

This was done by independent/unknown Groups.

Not an official thing. But cyber attacks against electricity network of 16 Israeli cities was done by an unknown group.

These cyber attacks also targeted Israeli water systems which is vital for their Daily lives.

This was done by independent/unknown Groups.
Dadash.. Felan ina daran be ma mikhandan. Har moghe rasmi shod o khabar gozari ha motabar resaneyi kardan oonmoghe mishod ye chizi goft.

To ro khoda titr in thread negah kon. Che aberoo rizi.

Irani script kiddies will deface some websites LOL.

The regime got a bloody nose for what it tried to do to the Israeli water supply. Israel operates in a different league to Iran when it comes to cyber. Any more regime attempts will see an even harsher Israeli response.

Back
Top Bottom