What's new

Eurofighter Snipes Lockheed, Says Typhoon More 5th-Gen Than F-35, Latter Not Even A F

Why F-22 is expensive?

engine,avionics,air frame?
what it makes it so much expensive
i heard that its price is 350Million

Sorry i was mentioning the aircraft weights and the calculation is based on aircraft weight.MKi weight is 39ton and f-35 31ton
and the calculation is right it means ther is nt much difference between the calculation.

the twin engine has one advantage which is more thrust and engine like f-35 and ws-15 hav 190Kn thrust so they dnt need twin engine

my calculation was ok bt i put the dot in the aircraft weight.

The loaded weight of an MKI is 24.9 tons and that of a F-35 is 20.1 tons.

Now compare the thrust.

T/W of MKI comes out to be 1.003 and that of F-35 comes out to be 0.968

Now take into account the wing span of MKI and F-35

MKI - 667 sq feet
F-35 - 460 sq feet

The F-35 is so non aerodynamic that even its top speed is 1.6 mach whereas the top speed of MKI is 2.35 Mach. The speed clearly indicate how low powered the F-35 is.

Just weight and thrust doesn't measure agility, the shape, wingspan, and lifting bodies too add to the equation.

Yaaah...In a way...Unless a person truly sees the effect of 'stealth' for himself, it is understandable that he will doubt its efficacy and why being very low radar observable will take precedent over other considerations such as weapons load or supercruise. And that comment about 'multi spectral' nonsense cracked me up. I doubt the speaker has any clue what that really mean and what it involve.

All you idiots doubting the F-35 watch this.

And this

Tell me how many aircraft can detect ground targets and attack them with their radar completely closed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why F-22 is expensive?

engine,avionics,air frame?
what it makes it so much expensive
i heard that its price is 350Million

The radar of the F-22 is super expensive due to expensive type of transistors being used in it.

Also the RAM coating is very expensive.

because its expensive.
and it becomes more expensive when theres no air to air mission.
since their enemies dont have those chinese and russian fighters.
thats why theres a ban on exports.
try to follow the news.
have you herd of an idea of keeping the best tech to yourself and selling scraps to the rest .

F35 is no doubt a great AC but i have an question( may be bit off topic)
Is F35 a YAK141 project?

The loaded weight of an MKI is 24.9 tons and that of a F-35 is 20.1 tons.

Now compare the thrust.

T/W of MKI comes out to be 1.003 and that of F-35 comes out to be 0.968

Now take into account the wing span of MKI and F-35

MKI - 667 sq feet
F-35 - 460 sq feet

The F-35 is so non aerodynamic that even its top speed is 1.6 mach whereas the top speed of MKI is 2.35 Mach. The speed clearly indicate how low powered the F-35 is.

Just weight and thrust doesn't measure agility, the shape, wingspan, and lifting bodies too add to the equation.

why are you calculating it by the loaded weight why nt the max take of weight?
f-35 still in the testing stages so it will be alot better when it comes into serial production stages.

well tell me you very simply

comparing MKi with f-35 is somehting like that comparing USA/china with INDIa/bangladesh/bhuton/myannmer

F35 is no doubt a great AC but i have an question( may be bit off topic)
Isn't F35 a copy of yak141? Is F35 a same project?

No. They are completely different.

The only thing common is Vertical Takeoff, but in that too both aircraft take the most different approaches.

F-35 uses a single fan connected to the engine, and the nozel of the engine to hover, whereas Yak 141 used 2 engines to direct thrust towards the ground.

xMustiiej70@@

leave them friend.

INdian think any one who knw english is educated

now what you wanna expect more frm them...

why are you calculating it by the loaded weight why nt the max take of weight?
f-35 still in the testing stages so it will be alot better when it comes into serial production stages.

well tell me you very simply

comparing MKi with f-35 is somehting like that comparing USA/china with INDIa/bangladesh/bhuton/myannmer

We are not taking the max take off weight because aircraft almost never operate at so much load. That is the max weight an aircraft can take off with. Its like a deadline that the aircraft must never pass.

MKI and F-35 shouldn't be compared. Both are very different. One is a lazy but hard to see plane and the other can be seen from a hundred miles but is the most maneuverable bird in the sky.

f35 is for: breachin-scan-takeout-getoutofredzone.
also f35 is made to be on the front line.

just because your govt ordered some xx F-35 you cant say it is the best. if it is the best why would the US not giving F22 to others?? F22 is superior to F35. no country will supply its best weapon to others unless they are bankrupted..

in dutch its nederland.
in english you write instead of D TH.
you ******* idiot.

then write in in Dutch.....
or in English..Why mixing up the two???

This is how the Dutch write the name of their country,in English

Why is it so hard for you to accept your mistake???? Do you have some kind of ego complex????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom