What's new

Eurofighter Snipes Lockheed, Says Typhoon More 5th-Gen Than F-35, Latter Not Even A F

:rofl: I think it would be better if you put aside your arrogance for a moment and read it and explain because it just doesn't make sense.

WHO SAYS.. THAT EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON WILL BE IN RANGE OF ENGAGING F35.
WHO SAYS EUROFIGHTER TPHOON HAS THE CHANGE TO BE IN A DOGFIGHT WITH THE F35 WITHOUT BEING TAKEN DOWN BY THE F35.
IN A DOGFIGHT THE F35 MIGHT BE 3 TIMES STRONGER THEN EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON.
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GO IN AND TAKE IT OUT LIKE 99.9% OF THE AIR ATTACKS.. EUROFIGHTER TYPHOONS WILL BE ALL DOWN WITHOUT KNOWING A DOT ON THE RADAR.

DOOOO YOUUUU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAND ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

If they get some better avionics in the Eurofighter i think many countries would seriously consider it over the F-35. Till then i would pick the F-35. EOTS is a big factor in why countries go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHO SAYS EUROFIGHTER TPHOON HAS THE CHANGE TO BE IN A DOGFIGHT WITH THE F35 WITHOUT BEING TAKEN DOWN BY THE F35.
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GO IN AND TAKE IT OUT LIKE 99.9% OF THE AIR ATTACKS.. EUROFIGHTER TYPHOONS WILL BE ALL DOWN WITHOUT NOTHING A DOT ON THE RADAR.

Eurofighter says. Read the article first if you follow ENGLISH.

Eurofighter maybe actually good coz its not 100% indigenous.:D

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GO IN AND TAKE IT OUT LIKE 99.9% OF THE AIR ATTACKS.. EUROFIGHTER TYPHOONS WILL BE ALL DOWN WITHOUT KNOWING A DOT ON THE RADAR.

Listen kid. First you write incorrect english and now you're shouting like a 5 year old girl. This is a defense forum and even of you aren't you need to act professional.

Secondly, even if Typhoon isn't able to see F-35 first, doesn't mean that F-35 can down a Typhoon. I highly doubt you even know the full form of radar. Radars detect everything, even flying mosquitoes, just the range differs.

So even Typhoon would be able to detect it but only at closer ranges. The F-35 carries less missiles than a Typhoon. Typhoon has a lot of countermeasures so even if F-35 engages first doesn't mean Typhoon would be hit. And by the time F-35 pilot realizes that his shot was a miss, Typhoon would have detected F-35.

At that point of time the maneuverability and agility of the Typhoon becomes the dominating factor.

Stealth doesn't mean nothing can detect it. It just means that in order to detect it the radar has to be powerful enough or close enough to the object.

Listen kid. First you write incorrect english and now you're shouting like a 5 year old girl. This is a defense forum and even of you aren't you need to act professional.

Secondly, even if Typhoon isn't able to see F-35 first, doesn't mean that F-35 can down a Typhoon. I highly doubt you even know the full form of radar. Radars detect everything, even flying mosquitoes, just the range differs.

So even Typhoon would be able to detect it but only at closer ranges. The F-35 carries less missiles than a Typhoon. Typhoon has a lot of countermeasures so even if F-35 engages first doesn't mean Typhoon would be hit. And by the time F-35 pilot realizes that his shot was a miss, Typhoon would have detected F-35.

At that point of time the maneuverability and agility of the Typhoon becomes the dominating factor.

Stealth doesn't mean nothing can detect it. It just means that in order to detect it the radar has to be powerful enough or close enough to the object.

dont try to teach me these things.
i know them.

And less missiles dont mean misadvantage.
The missiles on the f35. will be better then eurofighter.
however european countries can get these missiles to on their EF.
but still if you think EF is any better then f35..
then i better dont ask how "superior" pak fa is against f35.

i know them.
Yeah, I've seen that. :rolleyes:
Its disadvantage and not misadvantage. BTW, it is a disadvantage.
In which way?
Honestly, you better don't.

i know them.

Yes you know them better than anyone else here...

turkey is capable of making i think atleast 4th generation fighter jet.
after they participated in jsf program(and still do).

:rofl::rofl:

Eurofighter Typhoon.

Air-to-air missiles:
AIM-9 Sidewinder, AIM-132 ASRAAM, AIM-120 AMRAAM, IRIS-T, and, in the future, MBDA Meteor

Air-to-surface missiles:
AGM-84 Harpoon, AGM-88 HARM, ALARM, Storm Shadow (AKA Scalp EG), Brimstone, Taurus KEPD 350, Penguin and in the future AGM Armiger

Guns: 1 × GAU-22/A 25 mm (0.984 in) cannon internally with 180 rounds[nb 5][56]
Hardpoints: 6× external pylons on wings with a capacity of 15,000 lb (6,800 kg)[56][60] and 2 × internal bays with 2 pylons each[60] for a total weapons payload of 18,000 lb (8,100 kg)[253] and provisions to carry combinations of:
Missiles:
Air-to-air: AIM-120 AMRAAM, AIM-132 ASRAAM, AIM-9X Sidewinder, IRIS-T
Air-to-ground: AGM-154 JSOW, AGM-158 JASSM[65]
Bombs:
Mark 84, Mark 83 and Mark 82 GP bombs
Mk.20 Rockeye II cluster bomb
Wind Corrected Munitions Dispenser capable
Paveway-series laser-guided bombs
Small Diameter Bomb (SDB)
JDAM-series
B61 nuclear bomb (in 2017)

from wikipedia f35

Ok so explain how the F-35 has better missiles ?

hm..
air to ground missiles of the EF seems more..
air to ground missiles of the f35 is only 2 different missiles..
While f35 rules the skies in terms of air to ground..
Weird..

But alright..
EF has more missiles..

Lets hear what Gambit has to say regarding the article.

@Xmustaiij70 - somebody is talking about 100% indigenous in one of the thread and you are needed there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom