What's new

Eurofighter Snipes Lockheed, Says Typhoon More 5th-Gen Than F-35, Latter Not Even A F

The F-35 is a highly overrated Jet and is a like a nice lollypop thrown by LM in order to keep its huge customer base satisfied. As the years move on more and more countries would want a 5th generation aircraft and giving them a F-35 seems like the best option. As the F-35 is hugely inferior to the F-22 it will not act as a deterrent to the US Air force and will also manage to create the illusion of having a 5th generation aircraft. I really dont doubt Eurofighters claims and wont be surprised that it comes out as the winner. Few jets in the world can match it in A2A warfare.

bullshit_detector4.gif

F-35 is highly overrated fighter. It even don't have VLO (all aspect or mlti spectral). There was news that UK may switch to naval EFT from F-35. US bring forth F-35 to satisfy nearest allies to whom it didn't sell F-22.

Over rated like your MKI?
So it means also doesnt hav enough power of engine
f-35 engine power is 191KN. and weight about 3.1ton
wher as MKI weight is 3.9 tonbt engine power is 131 each means 262KN.

Lets educate you.

Thrust to weight ratio is not calculated by taking the weight of the engine but of the aircraft, because ENGINE DON"T FLY ALONE.

now lets calculate
1Kn thrust of f-35 stand for 161KG
wher as 1kn thrust of MKI stand for 148KG.
All your calculations are wrong.

Take the weight of the aircraft (loaded) and then take the wet thrust of the engine and then calculate the thrust to weight ration of the aircraft.

Then you'll find the real results. BTW, all these calculations are already done and you can access them at even wikipedia.

nt much difference.so your MKI is heavy and the engine thrust is nt sufficient hence it is nt even good in any aspect.because when because of engine f-35 is nt better then f-35 and only is better in stealth
so it means MKI has larger RCS and engine power is nt sufficient
means its just an over rated plane..

There is a difference and you'll find that with correct calculations.

Also having two engines gives MKI a gap between the engine and this surface acts as a lifting body for the aircraft. It provides the required lift for the aircraft, so you don't need the most powerful engine to keep the aircraft in air, whereas in case of F-35 the only lifting surface would be the wings which are small compared to MKI.

F35 is batter in just area as compare to EF that was stealth nothing else

dont try to teach me these things.
i know them.

And less missiles dont mean misadvantage.
The missiles on the f35. will be better then eurofighter.
however european countries can get these missiles to on their EF.
but still if you think EF is any better then f35..
then i better dont ask how "superior" pak fa is against f35.

a little off topic..please forgive me......
talking about teaching and stuff..well I hate to do this,but I must point it anyways....u have got the name of ur location country wrong I think...pretty obviously it was a typing mistake....but small mistakes matter a lot sometimes..How will one Turkish feel if I call his country to be Turke[?] in place of Turkey.afterall it is a name of a country...I know a country by the name Netherlands...

small question if the F-35 is so overrated why would USA buy 2400 of these planes:undecided::unsure::blink::blink::blink:

US knows the problems regarding F-35, which is why numerous current aircraft are being upgraded as a gap stop. US is not going to buy 2400 of F-35 all of a sudden.

We are seeing F15 being upgraded to Silent Eagle. We saw F18 being upgraded to Super Hornet.

US is not in a mood to upgrade these planes. I believe soon we'll see another 5th gen aircraft from the US, superior to F-35, in the league of F-22 with a lower price tag. That is when F16s, F18s and F15s will be retired.

Lets educate you.

Thrust to weight ratio is not calculated by taking the weight of the engine but of the aircraft, because ENGINE DON"T FLY ALONE.

All your calculations are wrong.

Take the weight of the aircraft (loaded) and then take the wet thrust of the engine and then calculate the thrust to weight ration of the aircraft.

Then you'll find the real results. BTW, all these calculations are already done and you can access them at even wikipedia.

There is a difference and you'll find that with correct calculations.

Also having two engines gives MKI a gap between the engine and this surface acts as a lifting body for the aircraft. It provides the required lift for the aircraft, so you don't need the most powerful engine to keep the aircraft in air, whereas in case of F-35 the only lifting surface would be the wings which are small compared to MKI.

Sorry i was mentioning the aircraft weights and the calculation is based on aircraft weight.MKi weight is 39ton and f-35 31ton
and the calculation is right it means ther is nt much difference between the calculation.

the twin engine has one advantage which is more thrust and engine like f-35 and ws-15 hav 190Kn thrust so they dnt need twin engine

my calculation was ok bt i put the dot in the aircraft weight.

If f35 is so close to F22 then why USA wont sell F22 to any one even their close allies ????

because its expensive.
and it becomes more expensive when theres no air to air mission.
since their enemies dont have those chinese and russian fighters.
thats why theres a ban on exports.
try to follow the news.

a little off topic..please forgive me......
talking about teaching and stuff..well I hate to do this,but I must point it anyways....u have got the name of ur location country wrong I think...pretty obviously it was a typing mistake....but small mistakes matter a lot sometimes..How will one Turkish feel if I call his country to be Turke[?] in place of Turkey.afterall it is a name of a country...I know a country by the name Netherlands...

in dutch its nederland.
in english you write instead of D TH.
you ******* idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom