What's new

Eurofighter Snipes Lockheed, Says Typhoon More 5th-Gen Than F-35, Latter Not Even A F

then write in in Dutch.....
or in English..Why mixing up the two???

This is how the Dutch write the name of their country,in English

Why is it so hard for you to accept your mistake???? Do you have some kind of ego complex????

Leave him mate.
He's just 17, and smart.

adfd621a9aea67184e04e09.jpg

He has been suspended. :P

is this the 3rd or 4th time he got Banned/Suspended ?

Does he embarrass sane Turkish people?

I dont think so....u can get examples(read exceptions) like him everywhere ..that does not necessarily mean every Turkish is like him...There are lot of sane and respectable Turkish here in this forum too...

why are you calculating it by the loaded weight why nt the max take of weight?
f-35 still in the testing stages so it will be alot better when it comes into serial production stages.

well tell me you very simply

comparing MKi with f-35 is somehting like that comparing USA/china with INDIa/bangladesh/bhuton/myannmer

Thank god you didnt compare USA/China with pakistan....i mean sukhoi 30 mki is not that bad

sir,
isnt this might b a publisity stunt by EADS to promot E.F in INDIAN mmrca. though it is good but f-35 VLO takes cake

Stealth is what the most important thing.

You will notice a 5th generation AC only when you are :hang2:

Can euro-fighter super cruise when fully loaded???

The other question in my mind is how wiill its engines fare in the hot environment of the subcontinent.You may remember that the rafale was found to be underpowered with its current engines by the UAEAF.
Araz

And what is F-35 for? doing push-ups??

Both are multi-role fighters, capable of air-air as well as air-ground warfare.

Yes Yes You are right about F35, US and other 5 countries including U.K are foul to invest on this junk even U.K have a choose of Eurofighter (Home Made). Please guide them not to waste their money especially :usflag:

Last edited:
dont try to teach me these things.
i know them.

And less missiles dont mean misadvantage.
The missiles on the f35. will be better then eurofighter.
however european countries can get these missiles to on their EF.
but still if you think EF is any better then f35..
then i better dont ask how "superior" pak fa is against f35.
Prove that the F-35 is superior to the Typhoon. Don't come up with your personal opinions or quotes from the manufactures. Prove that its superior!

If you can then Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Dassault, Saab, Sukhoi etc should hire in a moment.

If you can't, then you best keep quiet & not talk no more about it being superior. Because at the moment its nothing but strictly testing platform, nothing more, nothing less. And not to mention, when the F-35 enters operational service, one of the first will happen, is when the Italians and British send up their Typhoons to find out the F-35's weakpoints & use them againts it, not only in operations but in sales too, after all, the Typhoon will be their main asset & be the backbone of their air forces, not the F-35.

hm..
air to ground missiles of the EF seems more..
air to ground missiles of the f35 is only 2 different missiles..
While f35 rules the skies in terms of air to ground..
Weird..

But alright..
EF has more missiles..

The missiles on the f35. will be better then eurofighter.
Did you know that when the F-35 enters service with Royal Air Force & Italian Air Force they'll have the same missiles as the Typhoon? The British F-35's will have ASRAAM and Meteor. The Italian F-35's will have Irs-t's and also Meteor. So how is it that the F-35's missiles are better than the Typhoons I wonder?

Last edited:
The F-35 is incredible, but a single purpose tool with absolutely everything about it optimized to that one task is going to beat a multipurpose tool that has to make compromises to fulfill its entire mission statement any day of the week.

Typoon = Air superiority
F-35 = Fighter/bomber/can opener

So while the F-35 can fulfill the Typhoon role, it'll never be as good as it at the same job except for stealth, and that is likely to make it far superior to the Typoon.

Back
Top Bottom