What's new

EU asks Turkey to deploy it's military at Central Africa

by the way, the cant just demand turkey to do anything they desire! r they going to cover the costs? whats in it for turkey?

by the way, the cant just demand turkey to do anything they desire! r they going to cover the costs? whats in it for turkey?

Turkey has its obligations as a NATO-country. If they refuse to accept this role, they would've less influence in NATO.

Turkey has its obligations as a NATO-country. If they refuse to accept this role, they would've less influence in NATO.

what is the privilege of being a nato member? beside the obvious? is there any money in it? :D

what is the privilege of being a nato member? beside the obvious? is there any money in it? :D

No. The privilege is being part of a strong, military organizations which provides protection for its member states against foreign attacks. Plus the joint exercises, sharing of military technology, etc.

No. The privilege is being part of a strong, military organizations which provides protection of its member states against foreign attacks. Plus the joint exercises, sharing of military technology, etc.

good good, but i dont remember nato reaction in any way to preserve turkish interests when assad shot down a turkish fighter jet (i think they borrowed several patriot batteries to turkey), how can they even demand sending troops to central africa when they dont respect their obligations?

It's reported that EUFOR-CTA will cost around 26.1 billion euros which all will be paid EU. And christian militias have started the etnic cleaning of muslims in there.

good good, but i dont remember nato reaction in any way to preserve turkish interests when assad shot down a turkish fighter jet (i think they borrowed several patriot batteries to turkey), how can they even demand sending troops to central africa when they dont respect their obligations?

Operation Active Fence is paid by US, Germany and the Netherlands. Also after the RF-4E incident, RAF had sent 2 fighter squadrons to Incirlik Air Base. US Navy's STRIKFOR was also sent to Syrian opens...

This is wrong and BS. You clearly need to fresh up your knowledge about NATO.

This is wrong and BS. You clearly need to fresh up your knowledge about NATO.

De facto there is nothing wrong with what I've said. In fact, its the same thing Dutch politician said when they were discussion if they would send police trainers to Afghanistan.

De facto there is nothing wrong with what I've said. In fact, its the same thing Dutch politician said when they were discussion if they would send police trainers to Afghanistan.

Troll boy, at it again...

@atatwolf , mate it is your job to fend of trolls, where are you. :undecided:

This could break out a new war between Iranians and Turks, @atatwolf pls dont say anything. :lol:

Nope, he does a good job fending off trolls. :)

@atatwolf let's go buddy.

12377_635756619794407_595250047_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom