What's new

EU asks Turkey to deploy it's military at Central Africa

nope, i use a tablet and mobile phone. I´m not sitting infront a desktop ;P
1392487017995.jpg

Don't you have access to google yourself? I find you often asking stuff which you can easily look up and read about a bit...

@marcus is right. If you establish an assertion it is a collectable debt not a responsible for delivery. Sorry.

@marcus is right. If you establish an assertion it is a collectable debt not a responsible for delivery. Sorry.
When i posted that message my opinion was that he could have searched by himself as well. No need to feed him with a spoon. Anyway, i still found some info for him later on in order to not sound too rude

BBC News - Turkey fourth biggest donor country

2012 Ranking

1- US $3.8 billion
2-EU $1.9 billion
3- UK $1.2 billion
4- Turkey $1 billion

Turkey donate more than Germany? No! Really, no. No, absolutly, no.

Btw, back to topic, I would like to see turkish troops side by side with european ones.

When i posted that message my opinion was that he could have searched by himself as well. No need to feed him with a spoon. Anyway, i still found some info for him later on in order to not sound too rude

It has nothing to do with spoon s.o. I think if you establish assertion its your turn to bring the source. IMAO.

It would be a welcome move if Turkey takes up the offer, I would like the PA to participate as well if it were not so over stretched and didnt have shit to take care of at home

Turkey donate more than Germany? No! Really, no. No, absolutly, no.

Btw, back to topic, I would like to see turkish troops side by side with european ones.

It has nothing to do with spoon s.o. I think if you establish assertion its your turn to bring the source. IMAO.

Perhaps Germany's amount is already included in EU's figure.

You're also right, but if you follow Marcuss' posts, he often asks such simple things (coupled with his arrogant behavior etc) on this forum. Instead of posting a message here, why not type in google 'Turkey humanitarian aid', there you go in 3 seconds. He'd have his answers long before we reply to him. There is a reason why people don't take him serious, you know. i didn't make that assertion anyway, so no need for you to push me about that one.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom