What's new

Escalation between Syria and Israel starting!

Its all msm websites, besides, when your enemy admits your position, what more can we say....lol

In Syria too, Iran has won, in case you didn't know.

I like how Israeli websites suddenly become credible when they are serving your narrative :-)

Last edited:
Sure you will.

Wrong!.........Jerusalem was lost in 1967. Sawdi/ Iran rivalry didn't start until 1979.

Who give two cents about your rivalry with anyone? Al Aqsa and Jerusalem are two different issues. Understand what is said first and foremost.

ok, so when do we expect a Pakistan contingent to liberate Al-Quds?

Who give two cents about your rivalry with anyone? Al Aqsa and Jerusalem are two different issues. Understand what is said first and foremost.

ok, so when do we expect a Pakistan contingent to liberate Al-Quds?

As long as sanctity of Al Aqsa is preserved, we are ok with it, purely for religious reasons. We will let you carry on "Death with America, Death to Isreal", non sense.

You managing to keep your pants on purely for 'sanctity' reasons is a mean feat, what to speak of Al-Quds and you?........you?..........:rofl:

As long as sanctity of Al Aqsa is preserved, we are ok with it, purely for religious reasons. We will let you carry on "Death with America, Death to Isreal", non sense.

You managing to keep your pants on purely for 'sanctity' reasons is a mean feat, what to speak of Al-Quds?:rofl:

We are not the ones getting their arse creamed with superior Isreali weaponry at the moment. LOL.

Kido, as I said, we don't have any dog in this fight, the PLO government has already pissed off Pakistanis with their stand on Kashmir and support to India. We don't give fk! Our red line is Al Aqsa, and if Zionist try to build their temple over her, then you will see us get in motion.

my my.......let's hope you beat us to the punch!

Don't embarrass us, when the time comes.

We are not the ones getting their arse creamed with superior Isreali weaponry at the moment. LOL.

Kido, as I said, we don't have any dog in this fight, the PLO government has already pissed off Pakistanis with their stand on Kashmir and support to India. We don't give fk! Our red line is Al Aqsa, and if Zionist try to build their temple over her, then you will see us get in motion.

my my.......let's hope you beat us to the punch!

Don't embarrass us, when the time comes.

Don't worry, we are not a nation which lives on hollow slogans and empty bravado without the backing of muscle that is needed. We got plenty of firepower at our disposal.

yeah man........can't wait to see you pump your cheese down at Al-Quds. We know you can do it.:pop:

Hotel reservation cancellations and school trips to Israeli occupied Golan Heights or nearby areas indicate Syria has been hitting Israel hard and well. Israel will be hiding casualties, you can bet on it.

1. Preventing the US from keeping a significant troop presence in Iraq which it could use to attack Iran in future.

2. Preventing a US friendly regime that could threaten Iran directly (like Saddam) from being planted in Iraq.

3. Making Iraq enough of a nightmare for the US that it wouldn't try the same against Iran.

All succeeded with little resources expended, compared to the trillions the US spent.

Squaring up to the US? Why, there's no need. We just turn Iraq into a multi-trillion dollar quagmire for them and watch them retreat

Yes I'm fucking serious, you constantly use lies to forward your argument. In what fucking universe does causing 25% of your enemy's casualties have no bearing on that enemy's decision to withdraw? You're telling me 1100 dead US soldiers at the hand of Iran - the US Ambassador to Iraq's numbers, not "IRI BS" didn't factor into the US' calculations at all!

Or as an earlier example one of your first acts on this forum was to say that Iran was so incompetent that it had not launched a satellite into orbit when in fact it had launched several, according to NASA and not the "IRI BS" you love to mention.

Though in fairness, it's possible none of these are lies and you are in fact that stupid.

You do have a short memory, just like the rest of IRI apologists (google Iran's fear of US)
  • Following the attacks of 9/11, your SL suspended the Death to America chants at Friday prayers out of fear.
  • On May 4, 2003, the Swiss government sent the US State Department an "unusual", unsigned, one-page memorandum, which was not on official letterhead, and also contained a cover letter by Swiss diplomat Tim Guldimannn, which laid out a "Roadmap" for discussions between Iran and the US Under the heading of "U.S. aims", the document stated that Iran was willing to put "the following aims on the agenda": Accepting "the two-states approach" to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, ending "material support to Palestinian opposition groups ... from Iranian territory," pressuring Hezbollah "to become an exclusively political and social organization within Lebanon," supporting "political stabilization and the establishment of democratic institutions" in Iraq, taking "decisive action against any terrorists (above all al Qaeda) on Iranian territory," and fully cooperating with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to ensure "there are no Iranian endeavors to develop or possess WMD."
IRI had a plan?! You guys were sh*ting your pants when you saw the anger and might of US armed forces and how Iraq fell in less than a month (21 F*CKING DAYS ONLY). Are you kidding? You guys can't fix your economy, now you claim that it was your design to force the US out of Iraq? Your design?! You are one daft individual.

Although tragic that many had to die, both Iraqis and US soldiers, don't you believe for one second that the 1000+ soldiers that were killed by IRI's terror proxies lead to US pulling her troops out. And FYI, it is the height of folly to think that the US would allow a two-bit dictatorship like IRI to take over a country like Iraq. NEVER HAPPENS. Look at how you are getting treated in Syria... by Syrians, Russians and Israelis.

And if by calling me stupid for not being as gullible as you and your kind, so be it. What's one more m*r*n calling me stupid?! Eh, BFD.

While it doesn't help that a *certain group* have been railroading the US into its foolhardy adventures in the Middle East for *their* objectives without properly assessing whether those policy adventures are good for the US or not, the US doesn't hold a candle to Iran in terms of strategy and geopolitics. Iran, despite the obvious conventional power difference, has only enhanced its influence and presence across its target area of interest since 1979 despite all the US has thrown against it.

Although tragic that many had to die, both Iraqis and US soldiers, don't you believe for one second that the 1000+ soldiers that were killed by IRI's terror proxies lead to US pulling her troops out.

Plenty of admissions from the US side - IIRC by the agencies - of lack of evidence for Iran supplying Iraqi militias that targeted the USA.

And if by calling me stupid for not being as gullible as you and your kind, so be it. What's one more m*r*n calling me stupid?! Eh, BFD.

Me and any normal person ("my kind") are tired of your trash posts. I'm not going to reply to your trash post. I'm just going to tell you that you are so drunk on American kool aid that you are suspended in disbelief when you are told how easy and effective it is to run and supply an insurgency. You think 1100 soldiers killed by Iranian-designed EFPs does not factor into the US' calculations. You cannot believe that the US could have allowed an Iraqi prime minister who lived in Iran to come to power, the prime minister who's main policy was pushing out for the American occupiers out. You are so deluded and shocked that you have to change the subject, and even then lie while doing it. Realities on the ground mean nothing to you if they show any hint of an American failure and Iranian success. To you, America is perfect and Iran became a regional power by sitting on its ***.

@zartosht was right. There is no Iranian left in you. "Your kind" is the fat, brainwashed and idiotic hillbilly. You are nothing to Iran and Iranians.

Back
Top Bottom