What's new

'Ertugrul' star Esra Bilgic called out Priyanka Chopra over anti-Pakistan tweet

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
288019_6389938_updates.jpg

Sign me up to be a fan of this lady!

Turkish actress Esra Bilgic has won the hearts of millions of people across the world with her stellar performance in popular drama series "Dirilis: Ertugrul", which is also known as Turkish "Games of Thrones".

The drama series started airing on state-run Pakistan Television (PTV) on the directives of Prime Minister Imran Khan in Ramadan.

Esra, who plays Halime Sultan, was recently criticized on social media by some of her new Pakistani fans for wearing what they called "inappropriate" dress.

Esra was among few international celebrities who had called out Indian actress Priyanka Chopra for supporting war against Pakistan after IAF strikes.

The Turkish actress also condemned the wife of Nick Jonas for insulting a Pakistani-origin woman who had called out Priyanka for her tweet at a public event.

Below is Esra's reaction:

288019_6389938_updates.jpg

https://www.geo.tv/latest/288019-er...-out-priyanka-chopra-over-anti-pakistan-tweet

Time tested way of getting popular. Target a much bigger celebrity and you are in news.

Lol bigger celebrity my arse. ESRA Bilgic probably has more following around the globe than your Priyanka choppar. She raised a valid question that why a UN ambassador is war mongering on social media. If she wants to show her real self then she should quit post of ambassador and go at it all she wants to say in public. This way no one give a fuuck bcz they will treat her as another Indian ranting rather than a UN good will ambassador.

Reply to yourself

Maybe, but how many female American celebrity married Indian guy younger than them?

Well no American celebrity would want an Indian Passport by giving up their US pass. She married him bcz she wanted to be US National and second to use a gora to climb up the Hollywood ladder quick.

Time tested way of getting popular. Target a much bigger celebrity and you are in news.
LOL the same way this aunty married a popular American singer/actor
And BTW this Turkish actress has more fan following outside her own country the Priyanka outside India. People just know prinka in west because of her sone age husband.

Probably Indians went all Indian by abusing and threatening her with rape and murder for calling her out.
Possibly- But my post still stands- She must have chickened out- (I wont add my speculations to yours-you seem to be doing that fine by yourself)- Thats all.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom