What's new

Imran Khan's nephew in row over 'homophobic' tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im should really start tweeting, seems its getting people famous.

Well he is right billo is a faggot.
may be you should not... :no:

Lost my job once for caliing a fagot ... Fagot ... Gorays are way too touchy on this subject
Its equally bad to call anybody **** here... and one can never explain it away...
the right response is an apology...

I guess UK laws make it possible for him to be tried then.

He shouldn't have charges pressed though.

No one would press charges, but goes to say you have to be very careful what you type online.

Student nephew of Imran Khan in row over 'homophobic' tweets

safe_image.php

1. Studying International Human Rights.
2. Calls Bilawal Bhutto worse than faggots.
3. Uses derogatory remarks for the gay community.
4. When called out, refuses to apologize.

Bottom line: He is a victim.

Why? Because **** logic.

It is surprising when some people throw insults around no one picks it...but when some politician does it its headlines!

I dont support people throwing insults about but I would like the same people to pick up every single insult they can and put it on the news please! :pop:

It is surprising when some people throw insults around no one picks it...but when some politician does it its headlines!

I dont support people throwing insults about but I would like the same people to pick up every single insult they can and put it on the news please! :pop:
That supposed person studies "International human rights"
That person is also the head ( or a part of not sure) PTI student committee
he was also in the running for Student body pres election that is supposed to look after the welfare of all students including "Faggots"

there he did not got anything he did not deserve ? IMO he got away easily

Oi Mottu its good that you've finally decided to come out of the closet ! :)

Don't worry my homo friend we can accept you in Pakistan even with your donkey fetish ! :agree:
:rofl::rofl:

lol
he was also in the running for Student body pres election that is supposed to look after the welfare of all students including "Faggots"

hes immature.....he needs to learn alot frm IK:agree:

Well, the word Faggot in the west isnt that seriously taken unless someone makes a issue out of it!

People call each other much worse and call it a joke! Only if someone wants to take it to court then does it become a matter...I mean some people call each other You pig! Now no one is thrown charges on that basis!

People go you bloody swine and god knows what else...they even go Jesus in the wrong places and are atheist but no one charges them! I have heard alot of bad words being thrown around like casual or as though it is part of the vocabulary...but no one literally picks it up unless someone wants to cause trouble!

Lost my job once for caliing a fagot ... Fagot ... Gorays are way too touchy on this subject
They are if you say it among people who want to make it an issue!

hes immature.....he needs to learn alot frm IK:agree:
Agreed!! It is rather sad he had to call Billo thart! I mean couldnt he just hold back his sick joke that too on Twitter?

Well, the word Faggot in the west isnt that seriously taken unless someone makes a issue out of it!

People call each other much worse and call it a joke! Only if someone wants to take it to court then does it become a matter...I mean some people call each other You pig! Now no one is thrown charges on that basis!

People go you bloody swine and god knows what else...they even go Jesus in the wrong places and are atheist but no one charges them! I have heard alot of bad words being thrown around like casual or as though it is part of the vocabulary...but no one literally picks it up unless someone wants to cause trouble!
Exactly but his situation puts him in a different place , he is aiming for leadership(power) therefore whatever you say in public will be taken as the view of you respected body/country/committee and therefore makes the situation much more dodgy
Btw he should have apologized if he had just said it in jest

hes immature.....he needs to learn alot frm IK
Sarcasm.............right? :D

Exactly but his situation puts him in a different place , he is aiming for leadership(power) therefore whatever you say in public will be taken as the view of you respected body/country/committee and therefore makes the situation much more dodgy
Btw he should have apologized if he had just said it in jest
True..but even if he had apologized, it would have still made highlights...I say he shouldnt have said it at all!

OMG whining and giving stupid remarks ... it freaking runs in the family ... no wonder *rolling my eyes*

Pipedown on the homophobic shit. They can suck donkey dick for all i care, but still no basis for insults.
Look who's talking. Next time be careful before leveling any baseless shit.
This post of yours is bookmarked.

"Dehshatgard kay yaaron jo hain, ghadar hain".

India kay jo yar hain wo sab say pehle ghadar hain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom