What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

Suicide is what losers like you, do. :)

There is no way that medieval age mentality will triumph against... democracy, science and truth.. Erdogan and his likes will eventually will find their place in where they belong..

All needed is a strong opposition leader to counter Erdoğan... and rest will follow. Many people still vote for him saying there is no alternative... even brainless Tesla says the same..

Anyways, one way on other... if it doesn't go the peacefull way,.. we should split up like Korea.

Splitting up Turkey wouldn't be a good idea at all I don't think anyone wants a ME version of North Korea. :disagree:

There is no way that medieval age mentality will triumph against... democracy, science and truth.. Erdogan and his likes will eventually will find their place in where they belong..

All needed is a strong opposition leader to counter Erdoğan... and rest will follow. Many people still vote for him saying there is no alternative... even brainless Tesla says the same..

Anyways, one way on other... if it doesn't go the peacefull way,.. we should split up like Korea.

But didnt Erdogan win by democratic means? He was elected by the people, so....
He is the legitimate leader of Turkie.

Dont agree with this mate.

You see, South Korea.. ?

Prospering in every way.... samsung, rotem, hyundai... have a nice industrial base, R&D and stuff...

Did they gained these by praying over god or hardworking... ? These religious zealots dragging us down.. if Ataturk had slayed them all, we would be much more succesfull today.

Anyways, i still think that. It would be wonderfull to split our country. Look at Israel, they have a population of %8 of us but have much more impact than us.... they are achieving this with hard work.... not with reciting "risale i nur" in the work place. :disagree:

You see, South Korea.. ?

Prospering in every way.... samsung, rotem, hyundai... have a nice industrial base, R&D and stuff...

Did they gained these by praying over god or hardworking... ? These religious zealots dragging us down.. if Ataturk had slayed them all, we would be much more succesfull today.

Anyways, i still think that. It would be wonderfull to split our country. Look at Israel, they have a population of %8 of us but have much more impact than us.... they are achieving this with hard work.... not with reciting "risale i nur" in the work place. :disagree:

Yeah but what happened to the Korean nation was really a travesty. Korea with such a rich history and culture, got torn apart by global powers and ideological differences, and now two brother people of the same origin consider each other enemies. Of them threatening the other with nuclear extinction every now and then. Thats a failure, and not a success.
Surely you can not wish that same fate for Turkey.

Yeah but what happened to the Korean nation was really a travesty. Korea with such a rich history and culture, got torn apart by global powers and ideological differences, and now two brother people of the same origin consider each other enemies. Of them threatening the other with nuclear extinction every now and then. Thats a failure, and not a success.
Surely you can not wish that same fate for Turkey.

Yeah, in a way bad... but South Korea is prospering it's citizens live in high standarts. That's the important thing for me.

idiots voted ihsanogu tayyip such made fear you that you are braying like donkeys everyday in hear if you have enough balls change him im looking that your comments right now it is full with fantasies please turn real world

friends dont with argue sinan because he is still child and live his fantasy world dont waste your time :offtopic:

Yeah, you guys are the 'winners', we can all see that, can't we? I didn't know that people cry and wale after winning. I suppose the secular champs in Turkey do it.

I will respond to him as long as i have fun with him. :)

''Secularism and democracy can not co-exist'' whats next, sharia is the definition of human rights? :lol:
Your new President will tell you what is next. We're pretty sure you and your types will keep on whining about the dish but there's not much you guys can do. You know losers can't be choosers.

idiots voted ihsanogu tayyip such made fear you that you are braying like donkeys everyday in hear if you have enough balls change him im looking that your comments right now it is full with fantasies please turn real world
friends dont with argue sinan because he is still child and live his fantasy world dont waste your time

If you don't like my comments simply don't quote me... your brain functions are really low like other Islamist in this thread but there are people worth arguing...( you are not one of them)

Yeah, you guys are the 'winners', we can all see that, can't we? I didn't know that people cry and wale after winning. I suppose the secular champs in Turkey do it.

Lol, why do you bold, every comment of yours.... let me tell you.. your comments are empty and depraved from intellectuality, you are trying to make an impact with bolding your statements. All in vain, empty person, empty comments.

Your new President will tell you what is next. We're pretty sure you and your types will keep on whining about the dish but there's not much you guys can do. You know losers can't be choosers.

Yeah, we whine about thiefs, stealing people's money, stealing poeple's rights, fvcking up agriculture, polarizing country, fvcking up international relations....

But we know you won't care for these...... word "Islamist" is enough for you.... he can do everything against Islam, but word Islamist is enough for you.... Why because you retards, simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
trade deficit doesn't increases GDP, its the basic definition of GDP
=EXPORTS+DOMESTIC GROWTH-IMPORTS
When u increase import u automatically increase consumption. But in addition u also create jobs, which create additional jobs and so on.

Greece had rapidly growing economy but when their deficit hit 64 bln (18.6% of GDP) in 2008 it collapsed:

World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer

OECD Factbook 2013-Google Public Data Explorer

Similarly Spain's deficit was 139.5 bln or 8.8% of GDP in 2008, when their economy hit crisis.

World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer
OECD Factbook 2013-Google Public Data Explorer

Turkish deficit in 2011 was 106 bln or 13.7% of GDP. Quite close to Greece in 2008. And it keeps growing.

lastly, rapidly growing economies usually have trade deficit, it is not an issue, Australia had a trade deficit for four decades without a problem
Max trade deficit of Australia was in 2004 - 17.3 bln or 2.8% of GDP.

Last edited:
You see, South Korea.. ?

Bro it was Atatürks vision to drag Turkey as whole to the future by education, our goal should be to educate the illiterates to fulfill his vision.
Violance only creates more violance as the history of our country shows us.

This is what my new President says about the Republic of Turkey.

“Turkey defines secularism as the principle that the state is equidistant from all religions. Secularism is definitely not atheism. I recommend that Egypt too adopt a secular constitution.”

“Secularism is definitely not atheism. I, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, am Muslim, not secular. But I am the prime minister of a secular country. In a secular regime people have the freedom to be religious or not,” he continued. “Don’t be afraid of secularism. I hope the new regime in Egypt will be secular.”

Choke on it, go in a edge and cry me a river, foreighners can wish as much as they want we dont give a rats *** about what foreign islamists think about our country, we are happy with our country, our southern neighbors showed us how we would end up if we wasnt secular.

______________________________________________________________________________________
This is our constitution

Part One: Founding principles
The Constitution asserts that Turkey is a secular (2.1) and democratic (2.1), republic (1.1) that derives its sovereignty (6.1) from the people. The sovereignty rests with the Turkish Nation, who delegates its exercise to an elected unicameral parliament, the Turkish Grand National Assembly.

The Article 4 declares the immovability of the founding principles of the Republic defined in the first three Articles and bans any proposals for their modification. The preamble also invokes the principles of nationalism, defined as the "material and spiritual well-being of the Republic". The basic nature of Turkey is laïcité (2), social equality (2), equality before law (10), the Republican form of government (1), the indivisibility of the Republic and of the Turkish Nation (3.1)." Thus, it sets out to found a unitary nation-state based on the principles of secular democracy.

Fundamental Aims and Duties of the State is defined in Article 5. Constitution establishes a separation of powers between the Legislative Power (7.1), Executive Power (8.1), and Judicial Power (9.1) of the state. The separation of powers between the legislative and the executive is a loose one, whereas the one between the executive and the legislative with the judiciary is a strict one.

220px-T%C3%BCrkiye_armas%C4%B1.svg.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I repeat it again for your thick skull secular democracy i hope its clear now.

Go and create your Islamic republic in your own country, seems like your not suffering enough.

Last edited:
Crying secularist Turks here need to calm down.

They are talking about dividing Turkey just because a person from opposition won?

THIS is the "tolerance" of seculars in Muslim World. Everyone must take note.

They'll destroy their own countries just because of their fascism. They don't care about people, they don't care about future, and they don't care about democracy.

All they care about is themselves alone.

Crying secularist Turks here need to calm down.

They are talking about dividing Turkey just because a person from opposition won?

THIS is the "tolerance" of seculars in Muslim World. Everyone must take note.

They'll destroy their own countries just because of their fascism. They don't care about people, they don't care about future, and they don't care about democracy.

All they care about is themselves alone.
And bottle off alcohol and getting nude by the what new powers Erodgan can get in new constitution

Looking at the comments one can realise that this Islamists are same everywhere..... brainless idiots.

ha! and what are you? a secular democratic free baboon who learned to become a keyboard warrior? sounds like to me there are 1 too many of you on this forum.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom