What's new

Erdogan is more popular in Pakistan than Turkey

How did he stood by Pakistan during last month? By doing lip service? May I know what turkish weapon used by Turkish to win decisively against India? Nothing.. No a single turkish troops engaged.

Its easy to put on a showmanship but when comes to real action is another thing.
China is predictable becos we dont flip words and standby our friends. PL-15 missile are shipped to PAF after the engagement of 27 Feb to boast their capabilities and we dont openly boast it like some country who has no contribution besides lip service.

Its easy to talk big but no concrete action taken.

Really wish this silly war of words between Turkey and China would stop.

In reality, Turkey is fast moving away from western camp. The natural place for Turkey to find a place in the new Bipolar world is allying with Russia/China/Pakistan and the upcoming eastern block.

This war of words is silly and counter productive.

True. It's more of vote on Turkey then the person of Erdogan as most Paks are not really upto speed with Turkish politics. Erdogan is the face that represents Turkey to most Paks.

You know what is cold to me might be not cold to you. What is too sweet to me might be acceptable to you. So it is with Turkish 'Secular vs Islamists'. Their Islamists would be described as westoxified coconuts in Pakistan. By Pakistan standards I would be called a westoxified liberal scum but in Turkey they would call be a radical Islamists.

For instance most Turkish AKP supporters who vote for Erdogan do not want a Islamic republic and neither do they want Sharia law. Most support cooperation with Europe and membership of NATO. Most support gay rights etc.

sir, i know turkish people in real life, living in the UK. they are secularists in terms of their lifes i.e. have nothing islamic about them, from birth to death. I am not intending to use the islamis word in a negative way, just as a contrast to the former. Thats just how most turkish people are.

LOL.. What Turkey has contributed beside lip service? Turkey is good in showmanship and winning ordinary folks on surface only.

What has Turkey done to help PAF win 27 Feb engagement? Maybe you think JF-17 is designed by Turkish and SD-10 is also made by Turkish? :rofl:

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...e-odds-against-the-elite-of-india-s-air-force

China always help friend under the table. We dont do lip service like some. PL-15 BVRAAM missile are shipped to Pakistan right after engagement despite we dont openly support whoever in 27th Feb engagement incident. We show our support by real action.

What can Turkish contributed? Nothing. They dont have the tech nor the influence and the money. Of cos they can talk big and gain flavor without doing anything.

Was it Orcas, or PLAAN subs in the Arabian sea, my vision is not what it used to be :D

LOL.. What Turkey has contributed beside lip service? Turkey is good in showmanship and winning ordinary folks on surface only.

What has Turkey done to help PAF win 27 Feb engagement? Maybe you think JF-17 is designed by Turkish and SD-10 is also made by Turkish? :rofl:

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...e-odds-against-the-elite-of-india-s-air-force

China always help friend under the table. We dont do lip service like some. PL-15 BVRAAM missile are shipped to Pakistan right after engagement despite we dont openly support whoever in 27th Feb engagement incident. We show our support by real action.

What can Turkish contributed? Nothing. They dont have the tech nor the influence and the money. Of cos they can talk big and gain flavor without doing anything.

Is this how u Pakistanis behave after all the China support?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...tempt-to-list-pakistani-militant-as-terrorist
Well I understand you have animosity towards Turkey but believe me things happen under the wraps. It is not for public show.. the military helps comes secretly though the diplomatic help comes openly. And yes China did the most help but our relations are on a different level. We have been friends since last 60 years and helped each other. We are neighbours and now we have economic ties which will go a long way.

Well I understand you have animosity towards Turkey but believe me things happen under the wraps. It is not for public show.. the military helps comes secretly though the diplomatic help comes openly. And yes China did the most help but our relations are on a different level. We have been friends since last 60 years and helped each other. We are neighbours and now we have economic ties which will go a long way.
I am grateful for the recognition but it irk me when some idiots whitewashed China effort in 27 Feb engagement and claim Turkish is more reliable which no concrete action taken just becos they are better in lip service? I hope this is not the behavior of most Pakistanis

I am grateful for the recognition but it irk me when some idiots whitewashed China effort in 27 Feb engagement and claim Turkish is more reliable which no concrete action taken just becos they are better in lip service? I hope this is not the behavior of most Pakistanis

Don't worry it is not.

In reality, it is the brotherhood of Pak-China, that has brought KSA/UAE closer to China, and therefore the visit of your respectable Def. Minister. This visit will see new milestones being crossed.

Not so much in Istanbul, I was there and did not see any special treatment (not that I was expecting), infact got in to beef with someone, and once got ripped off at a restaurant.

Buddy, it's a 83m country. We also have shtty people who don't know a sht about the world.

you dont know turkey... it can be flipped at any moment for favour.... potentially a very serious and dangerous ally to be used against pakistans enemies.

unlike china who is indifferent, only interesting in its own programme.

You sound like a Turkey professor when talking but you don't know neither.

I am grateful for the recognition but it irk me when some idiots whitewashed China effort in 27 Feb engagement and claim Turkish is more reliable just becos they are better in lip service? I hope this is not the behavior of most Pakistanis
Mate, I tell you China, as you said, helps under the table.. It does not make much noise..It is perhaps Chinese culture and perhaps due to international environment as well. Initially China was trying to play mediator so it was giving diplomatic statements but still it was helping Pakistan but then later it came openly in the support on diplomatic front as well. Pakistan and China are true iron brothers and it is not just word but practice. And we both will grow together inshaAllah. USA, India, Israel and even Iran are not happy with CPEC and they tried to harm it but failed. Pakistan proved it that it can handle India in conventional way as well. Now USA and India will try another plan because all their plans have backfired so far. And CPEC has been accelerated and today PM laid foundation stone for the Gwadar airport and construction of the western route. Some people in US-admin can't tolerate this. Even I think Trump has no problem with CPEC but there is another group like Pompeo who are against it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::enjoy:

Don't worry, we all have our share of clueless idiots.
Like Gargash :cheesy::cheesy:

True. It's more of vote on Turkey then the person of Erdogan as most Paks are not really upto speed with Turkish politics. Erdogan is the face that represents Turkey to most Paks.
People have very little info about Turkey but still they love Turkey because, they heard good thing about Turkey from their elders and Turkey has always been friendly ..even under secular govts but for Erdogan people have a special place in their hearts.

You know what a good friend is? Understanding that there maybe areas where both don't agree and accepting that. You may not like Turkey but we do and by pushing us all your doing is hurting us. Our F-16s were upgraded by Turkey and PAF can depend on Turkey to keep our F-16 fleet rolling. So please don't mock our friendship with Turkey. With China it is business and you accept that. With Turkey it is emotional.

Back
Top Bottom