What's new

Erdogan is more popular in Pakistan than Turkey

Turkey and Pakistan into one Union when will it happen?

Never. Do you think a bunch of white prosperous people want to be joined with a bunch of dark poverty-stricken losers? Only the Islamicists in Turkey have any loyalty to Pakistan.

Not so much in Istanbul, I was there and did not see any special treatment (not that I was expecting), infact got in to beef with someone, and once got ripped off at a restaurant.

Pakistanis mad love for the Turks is nowhere near recipararted.

Yeah, if you wouldn't be so obsessed with Pakistan, we would be of great help to you whether you like to admit or not. maybe you have few setaliate states in west as well but leave it.. now you are just a big caged elephant.You are again mistaken, Pakistan dont need a third world toiletless shithole for its economic progress, Pakistan was always ahead of india in per capita income 65 out of 70 years, still have less poverty, its only bcoz of war on terrorism the security situation deteriorated and still you needed 15 years to left Pakistan behind on per capita.
Our cage must be pretty big considering we have strong influences in places ranging from Sub-Saharan Africa to Asean. The only way you could be of great help to us is if you stop supporting cross-border terrorism.

Our cage must be pretty big considering we have strong influences in places ranging from Sub-Saharan Africa to Asean. The only way you could be of great help to us is if you stop supporting cross-border terrorism.

Lol, I heard you had more poor then sub Saharan Africa combine. Again you are nobody.

The real issue is occupation, opperession of Kashmiris. not so called cross border terrorism accross most militarized border on Earth.

Lol, I heard you had more poor then sub Saharan Africa combine. Again you are nobody.

The real issue is occupation, opperession of Kashmiris. not so called cross border terrorism accross most militarized border on Earth.
I hate to break it to you, but Nigeria has more people in poverty than us. Under 25% of our population is under the poverty line, and that number is rapidly decreasing as tens of millions of people are lifted out of poverty every year.

Looks like Turkish know better than Pakistanis. I am not anti-Turkish but Erdogan is not the right man to rule Turkey before he leads Turkey to destruction. Luckily most Turkish still has some sense. But I may expected he will manipulated the result for general election to continue keep him in power.

https://www.kitco.com/news/2019-03-...oncede-Istanbul-defeat-after-Ankara-loss.html

Erdogan appears to concede Istanbul defeat after Ankara loss

https://old.reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/b72gml/unfortunately_pakis_are_pretty_gullible_with/

This is turks opinion on us.

> They certainly have a fetish for islamist leaders, and probably think Erdogan will resurrect the Ottoman Empire. No wonder that their country is a shithole.

> Most Pakistanis' "I love Turkey" actually means "I love Erdogan/Islamism".

I would take that with a pinch of salt. Reddit is normally filled to the brim with liberals and secularists. Those kind of turks won't have much love for their fellow Muslims and especially not for those who like Erdogan.

I would take that with a pinch of salt. Reddit is normally filled to the brim with liberals and secularists. Those kind of turks won't have much love for their fellow Muslims and especially not for those who like Erdogan.
Read what i wrote in my post afterwards.

the upvotes post?
I am not even going to bother replying to people like you anymore who don't read shit and like to comment. I literally wrote what you wrote few posts afterwards saying those people are in that sub are known for their western bootlicking.

I am not even going to bother replying to people like you anymore who don't read shit and like to comment. I literally wrote what you wrote few posts afterwards saying those people are in that sub are known for their western bootlicking.

I actually did scroll back and read some of the conversation and I was asking you whether I was reading the right thing.

You need to relax.

Back
Top Bottom