What's new

Erdogan is more popular in Pakistan than Turkey

you are forgetting that most of the security forces killed are not actually military, but police and CRPF. the army is mostly on the LOC. And Pulwama means we will not use the restraint previously shown. It has been over a month since any security personal was killed, and in that same period, we killed 18 of their terrorists. You should realize by now that the militants can never win. And it is not just the US that supports us on Kashmir. Most major countries do including Russia, UK, and France. China is neutral. Even the UAE and Iran are more favorable to our position, among other countries in the region. There is no chance of you winning the Kashmir dispute diplomatically, so your only hope for a change in status quo is by attempting to take Kashmir by force. And that did not work out to well for you the last three times you attempted it.

It's right, they can not win, but they can keep the movement alive in Kashmiri people with their sacrifices. Maybe they are waiting for things to get calm and Kashmiris will strike again. It's not going to stop unless you come to table and do what Vajpayee and Manmohan did, stop use of pallet guns and violence against Kashmiri protesters, stop playing with articles that confirm their special status.

No one is on your side, no one accpet that Kashmir is part of Bharat, Not any major power nor UAE or irrelevant Iran. rather they accept Kashmir as dispute and want it resolve peacefully. And almost all of them have offered mediation recent one being Russia.

As for France, There are only three independent powers, US, China and Russia. US is openly hostile, China is supportive so does Russia but.you can call them neutral.

But you are right, India will never launch a full-scale war against Pakistan. There simply is not the political will for that, since the costs will be too high for the Indian establishment and public to bare even though we will likely end up victorious. Skirmishes like this could happen occasionaly, but they won't have any effect on the situation.

I don't think right now there is any chance of being victorious, it will end as MAD (Mutual assured distruction) in case of full blown war.

As for status quo, No you are at complete disadvantage, through Kashmir dispute China have kept you completely busy with Pakistan and your west asian infulence is no where compared to China., In east China is busy cultivating favourable views among people in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka while you are busy cultivating oppressors and pawns. You are now completly at disadvantage, a surrounded elephant thanks to your irrational hostilities with Pakistan.

Too much drama here. To sum it up; Pakistanis may express confidence in Erdoğan but they're praising Turkey actually. Many Turks like Musharraf even though he isn't very popular in Pakistan. Why? Because he was the face of a friendly nation. This is a well-known phenomenon in the political studies.

Well said. Also erdogan has been the face of Turkey for many years now just as Musharraf was (albeit the latter undemocratically so) and its natural that people start conflating one with the other after a prolonged period of time.

Sure buddy. Whatever makes your day.

I love my Turkish brothers and sisters, whom I interact with on a daily basis and who visit my home regularly.

I have seen the same gentle kindness and humility in them that I see with my Pakistani compatriots.

We are kindred spirits. Our history, culture, and mindset is very similar.

I love my Turkish brothers and sisters, whom I interact with on a daily basis and who visit my home regularly.

I have seen the same gentle kindness and humility in them that I see with my Pakistani compatriots.

We are kindred spirits. Our history, culture, and mindset is very similar.
Hahaha i was just fucking with you. That forum is filled with pathetic people who call them turks but in real they are westerners boot lickers and anti islam.

It's right, they can not win, but they can keep the movement alive in Kashmiri people with their sacrifices. Maybe they are waiting for things to get calm and Kashmiris will strike again. It's not going to stop unless you come to table and do what Vajpayee and Manmohan did, stop use of pallet guns and violence against Kashmiri protesters, stop playing with articles that confirm their special status.

No one is on your side, no one accpet that Kashmir is part of Bharat, Not any major power nor UAE or irrelevant Iran. rather they accept Kashmir as dispute and want it resolve peacefully. And almost all of them have offered mediation recent one being Russia.

As for France, There are only three independent powers, US, China and Russia. US is openly hostile, China is supportive so does Russia but.you can call them neutral.

I don't think right now there is any chance of being victorious, it will end as MAD (Mutual assured distruction) in case of full blown war.

As for status quo, No you are at complete disadvantage, through Kashmir dispute China have kept you completely busy with Pakistan and your west asian infulence is no where compared to China., In east China is busy cultivating favourable views among people in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka while you are busy cultivating oppressors and pawns. You are now completly at disadvantage, a surrounded elephant thanks to your irrational hostilities with Pakistan.
If you think Pakistan can surround India, then you are mistaken. The INSTC and Chabahar allow India to enter the Central Asian market without interference from Pakistan, and as a result, there have been major increases in our trade with the CARs. As for China, Indo-Sino relations have improved over the past year. Keep in mind China was neutral during this whole skirmish, signaling a major shift. Doklam has shown China that things are different now, and India is capable of standing up to China. notice how there have not ben any Chinese intrusions for over a year, which is also significant. Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and Bhutan all have pro India governments, and Nepal is neutral. If anything, India is actually increasing its influence in East Asia. The India Bangkok highway will be operational within a few years, and India is also developing an Indonesian port right next to the important Malacca straits. Our trade with the ASEAn nations has also increases, as well as our soft power. So Kashmir is in no way holding India back, it is only an inconvenient annoyance.

And unfortunately this is a different time than the Vajpayee-Manmohan era. Given recent events, there really is no political incentive for de-escalating. it is going to be a while before a situation where such de-escalation is feasible. Perhaps could change if Gandhi wins, but I would not get my hopes up.

I still think if Pakistan really wants to see a peaceful resolution to the Kashmir dispute, it should distance itself from the seperatists and openly condemn militants. Embracing terrorists id counterproductive, as it is the Pakistan factor that encourages India to use more aggressive tactics in Kashmir.

erdogan-pakistan.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

pic_1521269222.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

If you think Pakistan can surround India, then you are mistaken. The INSTC and Chabahar allow India to enter the Central Asian market without interference from Pakistan, and as a result, there have been major increases in our trade with the CARs. As for China, Indo-Sino relations have improved over the past year. Keep in mind China was neutral during this whole skirmish, signaling a major shift. Doklam has shown China that things are different now, and India is capable of standing up to China. notice how there have not ben any Chinese intrusions for over a year, which is also significant. Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and Bhutan all have pro India governments, and Nepal is neutral. If anything, India is actually increasing its influence in East Asia. The India Bangkok highway will be operational within a few years, and India is also developing an Indonesian port right next to the important Malacca straits. Our trade with the ASEAn nations has also increases, as well as our soft power. So Kashmir is in no way holding India back, it is only an inconvenient annoyance.

And unfortunately this is a different time than the Vajpayee-Manmohan era. Given recent events, there really is no political incentive for de-escalating. it is going to be a while before a situation where such de-escalation is feasible. Perhaps could change if Gandhi wins, but I would not get my hopes up.

I still think if Pakistan really wants to see a peaceful resolution to the Kashmir dispute, it should distance itself from the separatists and openly condemn militants. Embracing terrorists id counterproductive, as it is the Pakistan factor that encourages India to use more aggressive tactics in Kashmir.

I am not talking about route, you can have INSTC or whatever, i am talking about influence, you are nobody in Central or Western Asia solely bcoz of your hostilities with Pakistan. As for relations with China, it will never improve when you are joining Yankee quad and buying weapons in the name of countering China. btw when was the last time China took sides in Indo Pak conflicts? US, France, UK also didn't condemn Pakistani "surprise" either, does that also mean shift in their position, they all simply asked both to restrain from further escalation.

The other reason why China will not take side is $80 billion trade surplus with bharat, They knows bharat dont have capability to run over Pakistan, so why take side, why would it ruin such beneficial relations with bharat? China dont work with fanfare and pomp, China work silently as it did in UN, as it cooperate with Pakistan in all spheres.

Dhoklam, You backed off while China is busy building infrastructure as usual. your 80% military is deployed against Pakistan on western borders, so how you are going to counter China? @Beast and you may have oppressors and corrupt leaders like Hasina, but i am talking about public sentiment, which are much favorable to Pakistan and China is your eastern neighborhood.. Thats what count in the end.

low IQ problem, they will learn hard way just like Vajpayee and Manmohan learned after 20 year of violence.

The resolution to Kashmir will come from mediation, Pakistan nor Bharat trust each other.

I am not talking about route, you can have INSTC or whatever, i am talking about influence, you are nobody in Central or Western Asia solely bcoz of your hostilities with Pakistan. As for relations with China, it will never improve when you are joining Yankee quad and buying weapons in the name of countering China. btw when was the last time China took sides in Indo Pak conflicts? US, France, UK also didn't condemn Pakistani "surprise" either, does that also mean shift in their position, they all simply asked both to restrain from further escalation.

The other reason why China will not take side is $80 billion trade surplus with bharat, They knows bharat dont have capability to run over Pakistan, so why take side, why would it ruin such beneficial relations with bharat? China dont work with fanfare and pomp, China work silently as it did in UN, as it cooperate with Pakistan in all spheres.

Dhoklam, You backed off while China is busy building infrastructure as usual. your 80% military is deployed against Pakistan on western borders, so how you are going to counter China? @Beast and you may have oppressors and corrupt leaders like Hasina, but i am talking about public sentiment, which are much favorable to Pakistan and China is your eastern neighborhood.. Thats what count in the end.

low IQ problem, they will learn hard way just like Vajpayee and Manmohan learned after 20 year of violence.

The resolution to Kashmir will come from mediation, Pakistan nor Bharat trust each other.
So you are saying that if India improved relations with Pakistan, it would somehow have more influence in Central Asia? How can a mostly irrelevant country with an economy the size of most US states help increase India's influence? Peace with Pakistan would be good, but India in no way needs peace as much as Pakistan does, given the state of Pakistan's economy and internal stability.
And like I said, whether India and China relations are improving, China still has not made any intrusions post- Doklam, so the Chinese threat is diminished.

Which country do you think should mediate? And how do you exactly think a third party can successfully mediate
a dispute that has lasted over half a century?

Most educated Muslims here also favor him.

He is not perfect but he gives us hope.

So you are saying that if India improved relations with Pakistan, it would somehow have more influence in Central Asia? How can a mostly irrelevant country with an economy the size of most US states help increase India's influence? Peace with Pakistan would be good, but India in no way needs peace as much as Pakistan does, given the state of Pakistan's economy and internal stability.

Yeah, if you wouldn't be so obsessed with Pakistan, we would be of great help to you whether you like to admit or not. maybe you have few setaliate states in west as well but leave it.. now you are just a big caged elephant.You are again mistaken, Pakistan dont need a third world toiletless shithole for its economic progress, Pakistan was always ahead of india in per capita income 65 out of 70 years, still have less poverty, its only bcoz of war on terrorism the security situation deteriorated and still you needed 15 years to left Pakistan behind on per capita.

Back
Top Bottom