What's new

Erdoan to visit Gaza as Israel ties remain in deep freeze

@TurAr

Bro, He has a point. We are better than the most of the ME countries in terms of GDP, Exports, Military Strength.

But we are not very good in terms of GDP per capita, health care, education etc... You have to look this issue on citizen level. How one citizen benefits from health care, education etc...

We are progressing at a phenomenal rate, outshadowing almost all the EU and ME countries but not very good at the moment.

Yes and unlike any ME country Turkey is achieving that without oil pouring off every backyard,your development is based only on hardwork and a strong industry and as far as I know there are many guys like you in Turkey,guys who know that Ataturk had the right ideea for Turkey ,he knew that religious fanatics will drag Turkey down,the only way to have a prosperous nation is the modern way.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Sinan;

We are all muslim not collaborator of west living in turkey. TurAr you are rambleing the issue. You traitors support the enemy of my people and country, the west. The issue is that.

Whether say or not will not concern. All world need our fair ruling of islam, we will not exploiting anywhere by buying ones as you traitors, collaborators in there.

We are muslim and we are fair and pleasent for weak and poor people but sharpe for arrogant and unfair the westersns and their collaborators.

No. What I and they support is our National Interest. You can't run a country just for leading a religion, and using Turkey as an coverless umbrella of Islam or any other religion. Well that's not gonna happen until I and people like me die.

To ALL obsessed with my fair ideology;

Though the west have been exploiting our sources and money in many years from the begining of republic set by west's puppet Ataturk fabricated leader, you still support the west. It is why you are traitor.

Ones as you ataturkists have always been a collaborator of west. It is why you are traitor, this country is ours not yours, you can't delete our existence in here in anyway. There is no point in waiting to abandon my country. All world belong islam and muslim, everywhere is our homeland.

The country belongs to Alevis as much as to Sunnis.

Yes and unlike any ME country Turkey is achieving that without oil pouring off every backyard,your development is based only on hardwork and a strong industry and as far as I know there are many guys like you in Turkey,guys who know that Ataturk had the right ideea for Turkey ,he knew that religious fanatics will drag Turkey down,the only way to have a prosperous nation is the modern way.

M. Kemal did wrong. If you dont control Islam, somebody else will. It is Kurds and Jews who control Islam in Turkey.

Winning an election doesn't give that government an endless authority on policymaking. In democracies desires of the people matters, that is the reason why we haven't end up as a sh1thole runned by Sharia like rest of the Islamic countries.

True and that is why they are in civil war today , only nations driven by resource economies are stable like saudi arabia but if it was not for oil and gas they would have been like yemen .

Of course we will focus on Europe where our future lies. I'm not talking about the European Union but reaching its political culture, living standards and human rights is what we desire. Decreasing Turkey's economical dependency on Europe by focussing on the East is one thing that i appreciate; but if we forget about our actual goals within this process, which under the administration of AKP, we did, it is unacceptable.

East should be nothing but a tool for Turkey to reach our goals. Nothing more...

wrong policy , in fact it is the east that will get you leverage over Europe , the more Turkey's influence grows in middle east then the more Europe and USA will value Turkey as an ally and stop supporting clowns like Greece and Armenia .

You see how USA is engaged heavily in every continent whether east , west or asia . they do not limit themselves to one place and place their eggs in different baskets .

I think future will not be really be in Europe any more , the world is shifting more towards fareast to countries like south korea , taiwan , china and Japan both of the 4 countries hold most of the world foreign reserves and have become major investors and creditors to many countries .

Here is Turkish export to Middle East:

5665.1366312836.gif

http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreIstatistikTablo.do?istab_id=626

Erdogan started bitching at Israel in very end of 2008, when Israel started Cast Lead operation in Gaza. Ironically export to Middle East fell after that.

Of course its just coincidence that export fell in same year when Erdogan's attacks against Israel started, but it shows that attacking Israel improves nothing.

2008-2010 was the financial crises period that hit the middle east especially the gulf when oil prices went down and consumer spending reduced , from what I see export went back up between 2010-2012 and higher than what it was on 2008 .

The reason Turkish exports increased to Arab world was as a result of political and cultural engagement with the Arab world its not really related to the palestinian issue .

The USA has bases in the gulf yet they raped Arabs in Iraq and the main backers on Israel , simply each Arab country only looks after its own individual interest and they use the palestinian case for domestic consumption or to hide their failures .

To ALL obsessed with my fair ideology;

Though the west have been exploiting our sources and money in many years from the begining of republic set by west's puppet Ataturk fabricated leader, you still support the west. It is why you are traitor.

Ones as you ataturkists have always been a collaborator of west. It is why you are traitor, this country is ours not yours, you can't delete our existence in here in anyway. There is no point in waiting to abandon my country. All world belong islam and muslim, everywhere is our homeland.

ahmadinejad-meme-generator-you-gtfo-8e1f9a.png

You are truly the only one who deserves to be called a traitor. Shame on you.

Go ahead and tell someone on the streets of your city in Turkey the same thing, you keyboard warrior and see whether you will make it home.

M. Kemal did wrong. If you dont control Islam, somebody else will. It is Kurds and Jews who control Islam in Turkey.

If it wasn't for the "traitor" Ataturk there would be no Turkey today.How can he be a western puppet when he fought the west to preserve Turkey?!? Your muslim caliph abandoned the fight and large parts of Turkey to the allied powers.He knew that in order to deal on equal footing with the west you should be powerful and the only way to be powerful is to have a strong,industrialised,modern nation.If you abandon the road he set up for Turkey you will only turn back to darker times,religion fanaticism drags a country towards backwardness.Let me lay the cold facts for you:a crazy religious leader in Turkey means the death of tourism,scientifical bacwardness,the country will be shunned by the west,sanctions will follow and a quick return to poverty and religious hysteria.

That is the reason why the Presidency of Religious Affairs was founded in 1924. I wouldn't say its aim was to control Islam though, but to prevent those who might control it for their own agenda.

However, with its enormous budget (4$ billion, or was it TRY?), it is being used as an ideological tool by the Islamist AKP nowadays.

If it wasn't for the "traitor" Ataturk there would be no Turkey today.How can he be a western puppet when he fought the west to preserve Turkey?!? Your muslim caliph abandoned the fight and large parts of Turkey to the allied powers.He knew that in order to deal on equal footing with the west you should be powerful and the only way to be powerful is to have a strong,industrialised,modern nation.If you abandon the road he set up for Turkey you will only turn back to darker times,religion fanaticism drags a country towards backwardness.Let me lay the cold facts for you:a crazy religious leader in Turkey means the death of tourism,scientifical bacwardness,the country will be shunned by the west,sanctions will follow and a quick return to poverty and religious hysteria.

That is the reason why the Presidency of Religious Affairs was founded in 1924. I wouldn't say its aim was to control Islam though, but to prevent those who might control it for their own agenda. However, with its enormous budget (4$ billion, or was it TRY?), it is being used as an ideological tool by the Islamist AKP nowadays.

To Romanian guy living in Constanta: I didnt call M. Kemal Ataturk traitor. Dont mix things. And yes, he made mistake. Without understanding the mentality of this soil, any modernisation attempt is destined to fail.

To Turar: who filled the ranks of Religious Affairs. Secularists went to Europe, never visited the villages of Turkey. Dont come to me Talking Seculars cared about the nation once.

I never understand this secularist vs religious thing. I mean secularism is a feat of state not person's. It's not the opposite of religious.

To Romanian guy living in Constanta: I didnt call M. Kemal Ataturk traitor. Dont mix things. And yes, he made mistake. Without understanding the mentality of this soil, any modernisation attempt is destined to fail.

To Turar: who filled the ranks of Religious Affairs. Secularists went to Europe, never visited the villages of Turkey. Dont come to me Talking Seculars cared about the nation once.

If he had also thought about this "mentality". We wouldn't be much different than Iran, Iraq. That's why the right thing is called National Interests of Turkey and Turkish People, NOT "the mentality of the soil". Fighting for the true thing is different, fighting for the general people's mentalities are different, and fighting for Freedom and Country is far different. :)

If he had also thought about this "mentality". We wouldn't be much different than Iran, Iraq. That's why the right thing is called National Interests of Turkey and Turkish People, NOT "the mentality of the soil". Fighting for the true thing is different, fighting for the general people's mentalities are different, and fighting for Freedom and Country is far different. :)

Converse shoes wearing, earring carrying, conscription avoiding youth was not the aim of Kemalist ideology, right?

You guys Lost the support of the nation, examine yourself, not the religion nor the nation.

Converse shoes wearing, earring carrying, conscription avoiding youth was not the aim of Kemalist ideology, right?

You guys Lost the support of the nation, examine yourself, not the religion nor the nation.

What people wear is their fvcking choice. It is none of our business.

As i said before, if there is a difference between Turkey and the other shtholes in ME, it is mainly because of secularism.

Try digesting these facts.

Back
Top Bottom