What's new

Erbil, Iraq: Ballistic Missiles used to strike a house near US Consulate

The intended target may have been Kurdish TV station or a political party head office. These fell some 4 to 6 km away.

Not really the target was suppose to be US consulate and it was meant as message which I don't understand what kind of message but whatever message it was it was provocative.

It would have been much appreciated if they targetted something legitimate such as the actual embassy because believe it or not things like this will anger them more then if they were just flatout attacked where they suffered casualities then this kind of attacks which was meant to be some kind of message which is what angers them more then an actual attack...

sending provocative message will not sit well with them... despite not doing any damage or anything which is quite incompetent but still it invokes more provocation and on top of that the timing with the Ukraine incident etc etc it is an emotional time for the US

Last edited:
The intended target may have been Kurdish TV station or a political party head office. These fell some 4 to 6 km away.

That Kurdistan24 station is near the location of the new US consulate under construction which is 8 miles from center of Erbil. When they hit near the new consulate, the powerful blasts of 6-12 ballistic missiles impacting after each other in rapid succession will cause severe shockwaves that can easily shatter windows at an absolute minimum and cause moderate damage to structures several km away from the main target site and the TV station was one of those. If you have never experienced the blast of a ballistic missile from a distance, within a certain radius of the target, the pressure shockwave is so powerful that even from an otherwise safe distance, it is more than enough to cause some kind of structural damage and knock you off your feet if you are walking. Like a very powerful but very short earthquake except much more dramatic due to the sounds of one or several very loud explosions followed by the shockwave which can literally feel like somebody has punched you in the chest and knocked you to the ground depending on how powerful or close the blast was.

Last edited:
Couple of hours old news, dead bodies of Americans are flying over their bases in Erbil.

In the meantime, we are negotiating in Vienna on JCPOA crap. Then what is this fuss all about? @F-22Raptor

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy hitting civilians won't be limited to conflict with US, but Pakistan too.

So lets just treat this one as they tried targeting TV station here. ISIS sits some 40 km away, it may very well have been them, or Kurdistan is observing their uprising day tomorrow so someone must have tried targeting the political party head office. It can be anything.

Are you kidding? It was clearly the US consulate and confirmed by the Iraqi authorities

That Kurdistan24 station is near the location of the new US consulate under construction which is 8 miles from center of Erbil. When they hit near the new consulate, the powerful blasts of several ballistic missiles impacting after each other in rapid succession will cause severe shockwaves that can easily shatter windows and cause damage to structures several km away from the main target site and the TV station was one of those.

None of that happened on the scale you are saying (not saying that damage may not have happened, but not that much, only one person died outside I guess).
People woke and went back to sleep after two hours, though the sounds were interesting, first it appeared as thunderstorm and then later it was confirmed to be an attack.

Are you kidding? It was clearly the US consulate and confirmed by the Iraqi authorities

Nope not kidding.

None of that happened on the scale you are saying (not saying that damage may not have happened, but not that much, only one person died outside I guess).
People woke and went back to sleep after two hours, though the sounds were interesting, first it appeared as thunderstorm and then later it was confirmed to be an attack.

Nope not kidding.

It was an outright attack on the US consulate
Target was two Mossad camps in Erbil.

US condemned the attack and we are good to go. 8-)

This mossad camp meme is getting out of hand. Chllax brother.. If you want some Mossad meat I can direct you to places even outside of Israel. The Americans aren't Mossad..

The IRGC should hire me on low-pay wage and I come cheap...

I will serve them on the menu... France, Florida, and hack even Isfahan is a Mosssad hotbed...

My first Job would be starting a fake purge in Isfahan by implanting a false flag... Under the pretext of Kabbalah sihr damaging the locals
my.gif

Last edited:
It was an outright attack on the US consulate

This mossad camp meme is getting out of hand. Chllax brother.. If you want some Mossad meat I can direct you to places even outside of Israel. The Americans aren't Mossad..
Bro, the Mossad camp which a normal guy knows about is just a cover.

Buddy hitting civilians won't be limited to conflict with US, but Pakistan too.

So lets just treat this one as they tried targeting TV station here. ISIS sits some 40 km away, it may very well have been them, or Kurdistan is observing their uprising day tomorrow so someone must have tried targeting the political party head office. It can be anything.

There is a big difference between being collateral damage of a ballistic missile and being the target of a ballistic missile. Collateral damage from a ballistic missile that hit some distance away means that a building is structurally damaged but still standing, even if in a bad condition. Being the actual target of a ballistic missile is completely different, in that case, there would be literally nothing left in that area except rubble and raw destruction. The pictures of a Kurdish TV station circulating on Twitter with secondary structural damage are indicative of collateral damage from a missile that hit somewhere else in the vicinity of it. Iraqi Authorities are on the site of the new US consulate in that area so that is a good hint of where the real damage lies.

For some perspective, here is what the aftermath of a direct ballistic hit on Ain Al Asad looks like:

200113144745-arwa-damon-exclusive-al-asad-base2-exlarge-169.jpg

p9-colley-a-20200215.jpg

Do you think its the Kurdish people building that installation?

No.. US consulate how many times do we have to repeat it... US CONSULATE!!!

You are on something powerful not sure what it is but could be a case of intoxication

Back
Top Bottom