What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

Infact they are the ones who have been ruled over by Afghans, Sikhs, Turks, Mughals, Britishers, Indians:lol:

Forgot your own 1000 year long history? India has also being ruled by foreign powers for 1000 years + ie. Britishers and Mughals :wave:

Naah.. I guess you do know wishes of Sikhs then... they want Khalistan as it was under Maharaja Ranjit Singh..

Still haven't learned what Khalistan is? They'd be running into trouble demanding Pak Punjab, so instead they'll allying themselves with us against Bhatat, you know, to liberate Sikh majority lands in India :angel:

Forgot your own 1000 year long history? India has also being ruled by foreign powers for 1000 years + ie. Britishers and Mughals :wave:

And you guys were part of it:lol: That was the whole point of this off topic debate.

So thousand years you were ruled by Mughals, Britishers, Afghans and on top of that you lots were ruled over by Hindus and Sikhs from India. :lol:

but then again it seems a national pass time to live in the past glories (of non pakistanis), given how cruel the ground realities are.

Did you even know our culture, history, cuisine, language etc take from the best of 3 worlds? Best of the Indic, the Muslims (Persians and Arabs) and the Britishers :D
Best of them all, leaving the crap behind to give :pakistan:

But of course you wouldn't know that :coffee: :lol:

Headline should read: Era of wars over, both countries testing missiles as celebration! :lol:

Dude- Pakistan has already been divided in to 2... it wont take long to carve another Khalistan, baluchistan, Sindhu desh out of Pakistan... :D

Dude that died with ranjit, the new Khalistan will be in East Punjab, and will find a fine ally in Pakistan, which has the largest population of Punjabi's in the world.

So thousand years you were ruled by Mughals, Britishers, Afghans and on top of that you lots were ruled over by Hindus and Sikhs from India. :lol:

Lol an Indian try'na lecture me on this :woot:
You seem to have forgotten the Muslims (600-800 year+) History is not consider as us being ruled by them; but us lot (Muslims) ruling you lot :enjoy: We became the Muslims and they became our people :cheers:

No we weren't = we were the ones saying, "jump" and the indians were saying "how high" ;)

No thats what Zion Hamid wants you to believe and he has done a mighty fine job:lol:

Its very simple, just give us the name of Pakistani Muslim Punjabi King and tell us what he ruled over. I ll concede then and there. Until then :P

Dude- Pakistan has already been divided in to 2... it wont take long to carve another Khalistan, baluchistan, Sindhu desh out of Pakistan... :D

Unless God comes down to help u there is no god damn chance... though N.E indian states,IOK,khalistan,etc could gain freedom very easily.

Come and try it, do it in your sleep, and you better wake up and apologize.

India has a more than 5000 years of History... we were not borne yesterday (60 odd years) like some country and already verge of dying...:rofl:

Trolling hard eh? You're missing all of my previous posts (on purpose :azn:). As I said; Pakistan takes the Best of 3 worlds, so that includes History :laugh:

This is hillarious.. converts are trying to portray themselves as rulers... :rofl: :rofl:

Lol an Indian try'na lecture me on this :woot:
You seem to have forgotten the Muslims (600-800 year+) History is not consider as us being ruled by them; but us lot (Muslims) ruling you lot :enjoy: We became the Muslims and they became our people :cheers:

No thats what Zion Hamid wants you to believe and he has done a mighty fine job:lol:

Its very simple, just give us the name of Pakistani Muslim Punjabi King and tell us what he ruled over. I ll concede then and there. Until then :P

We ruled over indians, and our clan dominated them for centuries.

Tell yourself that fairy tale, it might help you sleep at night.

I understand your limited vocabulary of English language must be a real 'drag'... but at least try come up something original..can you?

Back
Top Bottom