What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

It's in the fish :D It was the BDEshis who got their own freedom, why claim the the glory? :disagree:

BD deserved it's freedom from West PK.
It was a hassle to transport your martial race all the way back though, tell your martial boys to fight instead of surrendering en masse

I know and I fully support Khalistan with Lahore as capital and 80% of pakistani punjab under its rule... :pakistan:

I'm pretty sure I do. Most Sikhs here in the UK also want a Khalistan :rolleyes: Come here and see it for yourself if you don't believe it.

LoL The one using petty insults, is the one - who usually has lost the argument.

Awwww.. was that an insult? ..did I hurt your feelings??

PS: Your every argument has been obliterated..care to show, which argument did I supposedly loose?

Too much trolling :lol:

Tl:dr Pakistani Punjabis have never really ruled over anything. They have always given into invaders and acted as their sidekicks and mercenaries. End of the story.

Infact they are the ones who have been ruled over by Afghans, Sikhs, Turks, Mughals, Britishers, Indians:lol:

Too much trolling :lol:

Tl:dr Pakistani Punjabis have never really ruled over anything. They have always given into invaders and acted as their sidekicks and mercenaries. End of the story.

Tell yourself that fairy tale, it might help you sleep at night.

and 80% of pakistani punjab under its rule..

You need to go back to school and re-learn what Khalistan is :D
But I'll save you the hassle and tell you; it's all of India Punjab and Haryana and the Snow Pradesh :D All the lands Nehru promised to the Sikhs, but then he broke Punjab for his own gains lmao.
We Pakistani Punjabis we'll be more than supportive to such cause :tup: Jivay Khalistan!

Tell yourself that fairy tale, it might help you sleep at night.

i'm glad you guys (and your diplomats) believe in your history, just makes our jobs easier to thrash you in global diplomatic circles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom