What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

Why are indians so passive, and meek, is it in the water or something.

odd isn't it, those pesky indians dared to split your country and captured 90000 of your martial men.

must be something in the water

it is funny because,they are morons. They are funny.

They are sane people, after all, all that healthy Canadian food is giving them the brain energy to think properly :) I wonder what would happen to Indian Punjabis if they start eating healthy foreign imported food....:woot: You know whee I'm getting at? :azn:

Thats how they say it in Indian punjab?

Oh? We say it 'Ken-dah' here in Pak Punjab :D
Or maybe 'kane'ddah'...

If you mean converting to Islam from 'inferior racial class' of Hinduism; that was quite a good decision, don't you think?
We don't discriminate based on 'caste' or colour as Hindus do, fortunately.

I know you do,i very well know you do every damn narrow ended **** that exists here,exists there too.

again,u dont live in mars,dont kid yourself.

And your limited vocabulary is not even amusing any more...how come your every other sentence begins with "Inferiority comlpex"..are you overcompensating for the little girl inside you??

LoL The one using petty insults, is the one - who usually has lost the argument.

odd isn't it, those pesky indians dared to split your country and captured 90000 of your martial men.

We have been doing that to india, for a thousand years.

Its actually a good move from Pakistan. Lets see how India responds to it. I hope India will see the benefits of a somewhat United Asia.

They are sane people, after all, all that healthy Canadian food is giving them the brain energy to think properly :) I wonder what would happen to Indian Punjabis if they start eating healthy foreign imported food....:woot: You know whee I'm getting at? :azn:

Oh? We say it 'Ken-dah' here in Pak Punjab :D
Or maybe 'kane'ddah'...

no,you have no clue about them.

i can assure you,regardless of your cultural similarity or lingustic similarity,you dont.

It's in the fish :D It was the BDEshis who got their own freedom, why claim the the glory? :disagree:

i can assure you,regardless of your cultural similarity or lingustic similarity,you dont.

I'm pretty sure I do. Most Sikhs here in the UK also want a Khalistan :rolleyes: Come here and see it for yourself if you don't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom