What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

Gunners beat Southampton 2-1. Defender escapes red card. Arsenal remain in the top 4 but the season is early.

Quick question to the non-Man U fans here who saw the Spurs game. Do you think Lamela should have been sent off for the Martial incident as well? Of course my Man U bias says that was embarrassing to watch and that both or neither of them should have been sent off. The only difference was that one fell down like a little girl and the other kept standing and got punished for it.

NOTE: Not saying that this caused the Utd loss. We were deplorable and our back 4 were a joke but nothing gets me fuming at a football game like actors getting away with cards.

Quick question to the non-Man U fans here who saw the Spurs game. Do you think Lamela should have been sent off for the Martial incident as well? Of course my Man U bias says that was embarrassing to watch and that both or neither of them should have been sent off. The only difference was that one fell down like a little girl and the other kept standing and got punished for it.
He was hardly touched but Martial shouldnโ€™t have retaliated. I guess itโ€™s a human reaction but to go down like that was super embarrassing.

Btw Magiire looked slow. To be honest Shaw should have been sent off I the 2nd half too

Btw Magiire looked slow. To be honest Shaw should have been sent off I the 2nd half too

Yeah there were two definite Utd red cards that the ref swallowed later on in the game. Glad that Lindelรถf was not on the field because English media has been scapegoating him for the CB woes. Maguire has been average at best and far from the leader figure Utd were hoping for but for some reason is a given in the starting 11 whereas Bailly and Lindelรถf are the question marks.

Nobody talking about the Gunners. Lol
Sir - to be honest Liverpool lost 7-2 and Man U lost 6-1. Iโ€™m so shocked at those results - I havenโ€™t even mentioned my team Leeds that played so well against Man City!! Arsenal and Southampton in comparison was a boring game which arsenal closed down. Last year they would have drawn this game

Exactly. Arsenal need to win these boring games and l don't mind at all
Sir - to be honest Liverpool lost 7-2 and Man U lost 6-1. Iโ€™m so shocked at those results - I havenโ€™t even mentioned my team Leeds that played so well against Man City!! Arsenal and Southampton in comparison was a boring game which arsenal closed down. Last year they would have drawn this game

It's all rigged. If not, how would the bookies win money?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom