What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

Arsenal back to their usual "I can keep it up for 15 seconds max" habit.

Some teams are just guaranteed to down tools at Anfield, GUARANTEED. Whadda waste of a season already in the offing. If every loser around is just going to give Aquafresh face a free ride for another season, then seriously you may as well cancel the whole season now. What bugs me is that the same Arsenals and Leicesters and Wolves and Brightons will try very hard to heroically slay the magical and mystical and mythical hell beast Man Utd but as soon as Liverpool ask them to roll over, they turn into playful kittens. Honestly, every team's season is complete once they have exerted all their efforts against Man Utd. Spineless nonsense.

Arsenal back to their usual "I can keep it up for 15 seconds max" habit.

Some teams are just guaranteed to down tools at Anfield, GUARANTEED. Whadda waste of a season already in the offing. If every loser around is just going to give Aquafresh face a free ride for another season, then seriously you may as well cancel the whole season now. What bugs me is that the same Arsenals and Leicesters and Wolves and Brightons will try very hard to heroically slay the magical and mystical and mythical hell beast Man Utd but as soon as Liverpool ask them to roll over, they turn into playful kittens. Honestly, every team's season is complete once they have exerted all their efforts against Man Utd. Spineless nonsense.
Calm down my dear friend - it’s half time anything could happen

Having said that Liverpool have had 79% possession and 11 shots to arsenal one shot. I think at this rate arsenal could get shafted 2nd half

I’m sorry judging by tonight’s performance arsenal will not be in the top 4 this season
But you see, this is my point. There will be an almighty dog fight for 3rd and 4th because these losers will turn up against other teams. All wil be forgiven when they heroically slay the worst man utd team in history and they'll reminisce over the invincibles season and they'll rejoice as long as Liverpool don't snatch that record, which is a worthless record btw. Would you swap 1 invincible season for 2 premierships? Of course you bloody would.

Arsenal do make me laugh.

Huge gap between Liverpool and Arsenal. But I still think the Gunners have a good chance at top 6, maybe a Europa Cup this year.

Modicum of redemption as Arsenal beat Liverpool on penalties 4-5 in the league cup.

Arsenal beats Liverpool on penalties.
Overall a boring game but it was one hell of a defensive play by arsenal to prevent Liverpool going on an overdrive. The gunners had their plate overflowing in the 2nd half though and somehow Liverpool did not score.
The match was less of arsenal doing their job and more of liverpool's inability to score.
Having said that, credit where it's due.... Leno was outstanding. The gunners desperately need a creative midfielder something like ceballos++. Someone who can slice through defence or create chances for the front line. Ozil is one but he hardly runs back or defends when it is needed and that too only happens once in 5 games.

Back
Top Bottom