What's new

ICC Champions Trophy - Fantasy League

For everyone who is disappointed with yesterdays match, here is a new update for you:

Untitled.jpg

To balance out everyone, yesterdays match wont count. It says that they will remove all points from everyone for Australia vs NZ match. :) So don't worry (like me) that you Power player didn't got a chance to bat due to rain, it is all even now. The match do not counts.

My Wicked Ones Team for Tomorrow Match. @Arsalan Whats yours?

View attachment 400972

I have Ab De Villiars, Hashim Amla, Q De Kock and Rabada playing for me today. I have bet all my money here on South Africa.

I don't get this :D
I guess I am late in party
Its never too late, follow the link to website in opening post, make a team now and register in the league i shared (league code in opening post). let me know if there are any questions of problems and you will be in the competition from tomorrows match (and what an occasion that will be to start :P :D )

Any confusion, question, let me know.

How many transfers do you still have ?

12 Transfers remaining.

WHAT??
:o:
What are you doing man???
It is just the third game and you have used 8 transfers already? At this rate you will be out of transfers in 5/6 matches max. What do you plan to do next?

As i said, the best thing is to plan ahead and make sure that max number of your players play and also there is a consistent number of players playing in each match.

This is third match, in first match i had 4 players, 5 in second, 4 in this one and i have made just two transfers till now.

Chlo koi ni aista aista (next tournament) tak pata chl jai ga :D

@Arsalan got all my total points through one player in first match.. Agar ye match cancel ho geya ro main suicide kar loonga.. both my players including my star player williamson n ronchi fetched me some good points so far.. was waiting for my three auzie studs to get me some points.. Aaargghhhh....
I hope you are still alive :P

It seems that NO ONE will get any points from yesterdays match. These will be removed shortly.

I had him. 169 points :D But C Anderson failed. :(

CAn i do changes mid game?
hahahah

Ina tu sohna!!
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
LOLZ

Bahi itni hosharia ni!! NO CHANGES ALLOWED MID GAME. OBVIOUSLY!!

Last edited:
For everyone who is disappointed with yesterdays match, here is a new update for you:

View attachment 401040

To balance out everyone, yesterdays match wont count. It says that they will remove all points from everyone for Australia vs NZ match. :) So don't worry (like me) that you Power player didn't got a chance to bat due to rain, it is all even now. The match do not counts.

I have Ab De Villiars, Hashim Amla, Q De Kock and Rabada playing for me today. I have bet all my money here on South Africa.

Its never too late, follow the link to website in opening post, make a team now and register in the league i shared (league code in opening post). let me know if there are any questions of problems and you will be in the competition from tomorrows match (and what an occasion that will be to start :P :D )

Any confusion, question, let me know.

WHAT??
:o:
What are you doing man???
It is just the third game and you have used 8 transfers already? At this rate you will be out of transfers in 5/6 matches max. What do you plan to do next?

As i said, the best thing is to plan ahead and make sure that max number of your players play and also there is a consistent number of players playing in each match.

This is third match, in first match i had 4 players, 5 in second, 4 in this one and i have made just two transfers till now.

Chlo koi ni aista aista (next tournament) tak pata chl jai ga :D

I hope you are still alive :P

It seems that NO ONE will get any points from yesterdays match. These will be removed shortly.

hahahah

Ina tu sohna!!
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
LOLZ

Bahi itni hosharia ni!! NO CHANGES ALLOWED MID GAME. OBVIOUSLY!!

Oh I was quite busy so did not notice about the points of yesterday's match.i am f00ked up again.back to 170 odd points.i did not get a chance to make much changes.hope transfers won't count as well for yesterday's match.

@Arsalan hope abd fails today.he is not in my team.i jinx it with all my divine power:lol:

Oh I was quite busy so did not notice about the points of yesterday's match.i am f00ked up again.back to 170 odd points.i did not get a chance to make much changes.hope transfers won't count as well for yesterday's match.
I am a bit confused about points. The yesterday's team is not showing any points but as of now the points form that game are included in my total. May be they will remove those as well in some time.
As for transfers, YES, ideally they should not count those as well but the message is only about points so you never know. I wont be effect anyway, i didn't made any transfers yesterday. :)

@Arsalan hope abd fails today.he is not in my team.i jinx it with all my divine power:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
My power player (Q De Kock) is out already and now i am looking forward to Amla, Rabada and AB!!! Lets see. Who have you got in your team for today?

Lets hope. Since I only scored 36 points yesterday as Smith didn't get to bad full innings.

Exact same :cheers:

I am a bit confused about points. The yesterday's team is not showing any points but as of now the points form that game are included in my total. May be they will remove those as well in some time.
As for transfers, YES, ideally they should not count those as well but the message is only about points so you never know. I wont be effect anyway, i didn't made any transfers yesterday. :)

My power player (Q De Kock) is out already and now i am looking forward to Amla, Rabada and AB!!! Lets see. Who have you got in your team for today?

I am having amla de cock and rabbada today

I missed the first match in fantasy league and second match was cancelled but i think i can cover some points from this match.
Hashim amla was my power player for this match..got 264 points from him alone.
Got 23 from Morris batting
Morris will bowl too in second innings and will fetch me some points there too.
Imran tahir is my third player and i believe he will get atleast 80-100 points.
Thisara perera will bat ..
It is my first match of fantasy league and i love it.:yahoo::yahoo:

Now only doubt i have is to buy kohli by exchanging two good players for tomorrow's match or not​

That's 450+ points deduction for me in the 2nd match.. My power player QDK flopped, though amla fetched me some today.. I hv no SL players and only Tahir to look forward to.. Aarrrgggg again..

That's 450+ points deduction for me in the 2nd match.. My power player QDK flopped, though amla fetched me some today.. I hv no SL players and only Tahir to look forward to.. Aarrrgggg again..
Dont worry, Q de Kock was my power player too and in bowling i have Rabada only. Amla got me some points as well but AB was a disappointmemt for me. I waiting hours and hours thinking whether to bring him or not, it seems i wasted a transfer. :)

Dont worry, Q de Kock was my power player too and in bowling i have Rabada only. Amla got me some points as well but AB was a disappointmemt for me. I waiting hours and hours thinking whether to bring him or not, it seems i wasted a transfer. :)

I decided I'm not going for superstars.. hence no ABD, no Kohli, warners.. Only regret now having selected Dickwella n removing at the last moment..He's playing superbly now. The Nz Oz match was a real dampener as far as my strategy voes.. I'll hv to play catch up now n will probably need a new strategy.

Lucky guy H Amla, i choose De Kock , but its sucks. I have 12 transfers basically i did a mistake at first match as ididnt know how exactly trasnfer works but now. i got it. so hopefully things will b better in future.

Got 488 points today.

Attachments

• _20170603_230331.jpg
    _20170603_230331.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 17

Back
Top Bottom