What's new

ICC Champions Trophy - Fantasy League

Hello Friends,

With the mega cricket event of the year, the ICC champions trophy to start from June 01, it is time to kick start the fun fantasy league as well. Any one here into this stuff?

I really like to participate in the fantasy leagues, be it of football (english premier league) or cricket for a few reasons!! First it helps you stay up-to-date with whatever is happening in the tournament, who is playing well, who is scoring more runs, getting more wickets and taking more catches, you keep tabs on it all just to score well with your fantasy team. Same for football, with over 20 teams, it is quite difficult to keep tabs on those 220 odd players but being part of a fantasy football league helps.
Secondly, ITS LOADS OF FUN GUYS!! :lol:

So if anyone here is interested in the this game, do join as time is running out. Try it, you will love it and will find that it is actually useful as well.

Join here;
http://fantasy.icc-cricket.com/ICC/en/5/clienthome.do?logout=1

Also do join this below private league so we can have a nice little internal competition as well. :-)

The private league code is:
835776-5868

See you there.:)

upload_2017-6-1_14-57-46.png

How Do i do the transfer? I can change every match right?

sup6.jpg

Rank 370 worldwide. It would been 777 points and massive jump in ranking if only Plunkett had taken another wicket in the last over completing his 5w haul....

Cool, I had one player only yesterday.Most of my players going to play today.
This was for Super 6. In Classic I had only 2 English players although 1 (Woakes) got injured and never bowled again. Bad luck :cry:

View attachment 400698

How Do i do the transfer? I can change every match right?
YES!
You can make a total of 20 transfers in the group stages, as many as you like per match but once the quota of 20 is over you are done. :)

View attachment 400776
Rank 370 worldwide. It would been 777 points and massive jump in ranking if only Plunkett had taken another wicket in the last over completing his 5w haul....
Excellent game for you!! :)

How many of your players were playing yesterday? :P

This was for Super 6. In Classic I had only 2 English players although 1 (Woakes) got injured and never bowled again. Bad luck :cry:
JAA OOY FRAUDIAY!!

I though it was in classic league.
The Super Six are no fun really. Just luck and need a minimum of planning. In classic version it is all about maintaining a balance so you do not run out of transfers. Anyway, good score for Super Six. What about classic? score?

I got 449 in classic
542 in super six

Bhai we have 5 to 6 common players.I had only one player today as David Willey did not get a chance.I had Joe root so I must be close to 400.Tomorrow is going to be interesting for me.
Chlo best of luck for tomorrow's game then. :tup:

Just to mention, i will have 5 players from Aus+NZ today. Hopefully all of them play! :)

@Arsalan how come you get 396 points for Joe root ? I only got 198 for the same player. Is it because he is your star player ?

Both of my allrounders had a horrific game yesterday. Both Moin Ali and Shakib got 14 points. Morgan got a decent 99 on the other hand.

Yes, POWER PLAYER. He was my power player and the points of your power player double up! :)

Can you change the power player at any point or does he remain till you have transfered him out? Got De Kock at the moment.

I joined today and have 0 points currently, 3 Aussie in my team are playing today so will i get todays match points or from tomorrow? Aa the deadline for todays match is gone.

Attachments

• _20170602_155047.jpg
    _20170602_155047.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 17
Both of my allrounders had a horrific game yesterday. Both Moin Ali and Shakib got 14 points. Morgan got a decent 99 on the other hand.

Can you change the power player at any point or does he remain till you have transferred him out? Got De Kock at the moment.
You can change him for each match. Even if he stays in the team he may not be selected as a power player for some games while choosing to make him power player in others.

I joined today and have 0 points currently, 3 Aussie in my team are playing today so will i get todays match points or from tomorrow? Aa the deadline for todays match is gone.
Your points will tart counting from tomorrow if you joined AFTER 2:00 PM (Pakistan Time, in India it must be 3:00 PM i think)

Do join the league as mentioned in starting post, league code is: 835776-5868

Look like it was a bad decision taking Williamson, he is playing too slow.

Look like it was a bad decision taking Williamson, he is playing too slow.
HAHAHHA
I opened this thread to make this exact same post. Williamson letting us down, for now at least. :P

YES!
You can make a total of 20 transfers in the group stages, as many as you like per match but once the quota of 20 is over you are done. :)

Excellent game for you!! :)

How many of your players were playing yesterday? :P

JAA OOY FRAUDIAY!!

I though it was in classic league.
The Super Six are no fun really. Just luck and need a minimum of planning. In classic version it is all about maintaining a balance so you do not run out of transfers. Anyway, good score for Super Six. What about classic? score?

I got 449 in classic
542 in super six

Chlo best of luck for tomorrow's game then. :tup:

Just to mention, i will have 5 players from Aus+NZ today. Hopefully all of them play! :)

Another thing. For example I have kept Kohli at No 4 position. But he plays at 3 for India. So I lose points for that?

And can i change players during a match?

Back
Top Bottom