What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

I wish it was as simple as being his fault. It's Woodward who needs to go. I honestly thought the Palace result was an aberration. How wrong I was.
Agree - get rid of Woodward but he looks completely lost - need fresh start

Agree - get rid of Woodward but he looks completely lost - need fresh start
Perhaps yes. The problem is, if solskjaer goes first, Woodward will stay. I don't mind solksjaer going if Woodward goes first. This is now becoming damaging to solskjaer's legacy as a Utd hero and that is unacceptable.

Perhaps yes. The problem is, if solskjaer goes first, Woodward will stay. I don't mind solksjaer going if Woodward goes first. This is now becoming damaging to solskjaer's legacy as a Utd hero and that is unacceptable.
Btw Aston Villa 4 Liverpool 0 🙄

OH. Well that helps with the pain I'm feeling.

Ollie Watkins the prick. He was in my team until last week. Fk him.

Watch Pool come back and flipping win 5-4
Premier League is just broken. This season is actually looking stupid and embarrassing now. Is it the lack of fans meaning there's zero pressure on players and they just turn up like it's training? There must be some psychological impact at play here. The whole season has been nonsensical.

Premier League is just broken. This season is actually looking stupid and embarrassing now. Is it the lack of fans meaning there's zero pressure on players and they just turn up like it's training? There must be some psychological impact at play here. The whole season has been nonsensical.
I’ve just seen Patrice Evra have a melt down on SKY - he was closed to crying and said if he could today he would slap some people on the board. He was livid

I’ve just seen Patrice Evra have a melt down on SKY - he was closed to crying and said if he could today he would slap some people on the board. He was livid

I think every united fan felt like him today. Still I am actually glad with this result. Drastic actions are needed if we are to stay relevant this season and this should really get the alarm bells ringing. I don't think getting rid of Solsjkaer will change anything. The rot goes far up and Woodward especially needs sacking.

I think every united fan felt like him today. Still I am actually glad with this result. Drastic actions are needed if we are to stay relevant this season and this should really get the alarm bells ringing. I don't think getting rid of Solsjkaer will change anything. The rot goes far up and Woodward especially needs sacking.
Maybe something in the air tonight bro - Aston Villa 5 - Liverpool 1 !!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom