What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

WOW what a crazy game week this was!! Liverpool humbled, ridiculed and insulted by Aston Villa. Quite sure it was a one off but what a beating. Adrian let the first one if, Liverpool try to get level and let another one slip in. After that it was just the case of blind attack leaving spaces open for Aston Villa. Got the punishment we deserved.

Manchester United also got beaten by 5 goals but that was less surprising. The team is in shambles and will take a lot of work to get anything out of this season as i have been saying from day one.

City dropped points too as Leeds continued their excellent start to the season.

Also the week brought us the transfer deadline day. Unsurprisingly, Manchester United in an other desperate attempt to change their fortunes and after missing our on priority target, Jadon Sancho signed FOUR players on deadline day. Still, the Arsenal signing Thomas Partey seem to be the most important one.

Now we have an international break and that means one boring weekend. Looking forward to see how Liverpool respond next week. It can be tricky as they face Everton who are enjoying an excellent start to the season and because Allison is out and Adrian's confidence will be shaken pretty bad after that Aston Villa game. Lets see what comes of it!

WOW what a crazy game week this was!! Liverpool humbled, ridiculed and insulted by Aston Villa. Quite sure it was a one off but what a beating. Adrian let the first one if, Liverpool try to get level and let another one slip in. After that it was just the case of blind attack leaving spaces open for Aston Villa. Got the punishment we deserved.

Manchester United also got beaten by 5 goals but that was less surprising. The team is in shambles and will take a lot of work to get anything out of this season as i have been saying from day one.

City dropped points too as Leeds continued their excellent start to the season.

Also the week brought us the transfer deadline day. Unsurprisingly, Manchester United in an other desperate attempt to change their fortunes and after missing our on priority target, Jadon Sancho signed FOUR players on deadline day. Still, the Arsenal signing Thomas Partey seem to be the most important one.

Now we have an international break and that means one boring weekend. Looking forward to see how Liverpool respond next week. It can be tricky as they face Everton who are enjoying an excellent start to the season and because Allison is out and Adrian's confidence will be shaken pretty bad after that Aston Villa game. Lets see what comes of it!
I’m sorry but Adrian showed us he is no replacement for Allison - the defence looked like they never met each other. I’m sure Klopp will sort them out

I’m sorry but Adrian showed us he is no replacement for Allison - the defence looked like they never met each other. I’m sure Klopp will sort them out
Adrian proved himself last season when Liverpool had to start the season with him! However it was a very underwhelming performance last game. Will surely effect his confidence for next games. Also i agree that without Alisson the whole defence line looked clueless. Klopp will have to sort it out and do it qucikly. A couple of good games for Adrian will do great for his confidence and the things will be sorted. However any mistakes and liverpool will be looking at very tough month and a half ahead!

Adrian proved himself last season when Liverpool had to start the season with him! However it was a very underwhelming performance last game. Will surely effect his confidence for next games. Also i agree that without Alisson the whole defence line looked clueless. Klopp will have to sort it out and do it qucikly. A couple of good games for Adrian will do great for his confidence and the things will be sorted. However any mistakes and liverpool will be looking at very tough month and a half ahead!
Liverpool have got enough in reserve and klopp is one of the best managers in the world - he will make sure it’s a blip - btw Villa next home game? It’s Leeds !!!

Can Arsenal beat a struggling Manchester City?

I'd be happy with a away draw actually
You must be a lot more confident than last year. That Unai Emery was simply out of his depth and took the club into the wrong direction. I see stability now and not leaking goals in left fight and center.

Would like to see a competitive arsenal team
You must be a lot more confident than last year. That Unai Emery was simply out of his depth and took the club into the wrong direction. I see stability now and not leaking goals in left fight and center.

Would like to see a competitive arsenal team
Last year sir they were unpredictable leaking goals - no plan - much more structure this year - certainly already showing more grit and a better competitive nature. Last year I saw Nikeitah playing for my team Leeds - he certainly was exciting and a great prospect. The likes of him will boost arsenal

Back
Top Bottom