What's new

England Vs India Test Series

Oh GOD............! England 642/6 (175.4 ov). They are still not done yet.

Alaisatr Cook gets a 250, india getting really battered here.

I had said it before the series started
I repeated during the first test
Second test

and now third test - that don't worry Indian fellows - English players are too good on their home soil and playing on Green pitches is not easy for Asian teams anyway. They grilled the mighty Australians during their era of peak (2005 Ashes Test), they repeated again and nowadays they are simply the best team in the world in test matches. So don't worry I am sure India would have performed much better on other grounds

C'mon Zaki even Pakistan with its youngest team ever to tour England managed to win a test match and that too in the 4th day last year, before they screwed up with spot fixing scandal.

Indian's have been a disappointment so far.

C'mon Zaki even Pakistan with its youngest team ever to tour England managed to win a test match and that too in the 4th day last year, before they screwed up with spot fixing scandal.

Indian's have been a disappointment so far.

England won by an innings and 225 runs

Pakistan won by 4 wickets

England won by 9 wickets

England won by 354 runs

Pakistan 72 all out, 74 all out, 80 all out, 147 all out, 148/6, 182 all out

=====================

I am not comparing Pakistan's performance in any sense. All I am saying is, England has been grilling all teams equally without any discrimination since past 5-6 years at its home soil

So I wasn't expecting anything good from Indian team either. They were inclined to be grilled like others :lol:

It seems among all the Brits, the English team is the most brutal in violence against Asians, especially in these test series against Team India. :lol:

England won by an innings and 225 runs

Pakistan won by 4 wickets

England won by 9 wickets

England won by 354 runs

Pakistan 72 all out, 74 all out, 80 all out, 147 all out, 148/6, 182 all out

=====================

I am not comparing Pakistan's performance in any sense. All I am saying is, England has been grilling all teams equally without any discrimination since past 5-6 years at its home soil

So I wasn't expecting anything good from Indian team either. They were inclined to be grilled like others :lol:

ok Zaki India are not poor. England are very good.

As much proud as I'm in being Indian, I hate to admit that this Indian team doesn't deserve to be number 1.

As much proud as I'm in being Indian, I hate to admit that this Indian team doesn't deserve to be number 1.

They will be stronger after this. I am wondering do you think Dhoni is sometimes finding it difficult to lose his temper at some members in his team coz they are legends and he has too much respect for them. (sachin the wall serwag and laxman)

Back
Top Bottom