What's new

England Vs India Test Series

agree.......but these defeats will put indian team under alot of pressure.
indian people think when tendulkar is there then how can they loose.....:azn:

I think he has had a fantastic career but after he get his 100th century he should retire honorably. Has been awesome for them

yesterday a boy asked who is the best batsman . I replied Tendulkar. because no other batsmen stand in his league. superb. marvelous. treat to watch. but as you said he is not doing good to himself to play more cricket. he should have retired after 100 century.

I had said it before the series started
I repeated during the first test
Second test

and now third test - that don't worry Indian fellows - English players are too good on their home soil and playing on Green pitches is not easy for Asian teams anyway. They grilled the mighty Australians during their era of peak (2005 Ashes Test), they repeated again and nowadays they are simply the best team in the world in test matches. So don't worry I am sure India would have performed much better on other grounds

BCCI must schedule a return test series in India against England as soon as this series gets over with dust bowls in Kolkata,Chennai,Mumbai being the venues. Unless otherwise the morale of the Indian team will completely be lost and suicidal tendencies may peak. :P

I am reminded about the tour to Australia for the scale of dIsaster though injuries have contributed their share to the ignominy.

Second test

and now third test - that don't worry Indian fellows - English players are too good on their home soil and playing on Green pitches is not easy for Asian teams anyway. They grilled the mighty Australians during their era of peak (2005 Ashes Test), they repeated again and nowadays they are simply the best team in the world in test matches. So don't worry I am sure India would have performed much better on other grounds

I agree. England are strong on home grounds. What we are questioning is the Indians were number 1 - not easy thing to achieve and have given it up too easily. Should have fought harder. They are better than this and we all know it. One bad match doesnt make you a bad team however losing a test series like this is not good.

Second test

Zaki bhai ap to mahan ho........
but yes Englad is very balance side. good fastbowlers to begin with then swan... he is superb. and then in batting they have good starters peterson trot and bell in the middle. just a balanced side. but it wont be easy for them to play against india in india.

Joke of the year from Cricinfo live commentary :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Is the Human Rights Commission just a farce?" rages a Daily Mail sounding Praveen. He then makes up for it with his finish: "Why isn't it stepping in to rescue the Indian Cricket team from the clutches of the English cricketers?"

its 540 for 3! Haven't seen a score like this for a long long time.....

India 224

England 563/3 (151.5 ov)

England lead by 339 runs with 7 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Day 3 - Session 2

India is gonna be down to an innings defeat cook is really hurting Indians

‎2011: Cook, 26 years, 71st Test. 19th hundred, 2nd Double hundred.
In 1999: Tendulkar 26 years , 71st Test, 21st hundred, 1st Double hundred

I agree. England are strong on home grounds. What we are questioning is the Indians were number 1 - not easy thing to achieve and have given it up too easily. Should have fought harder. They are better than this and we all know it. One bad match doesnt make you a bad team however losing a test series like this is not good.
No doubt they are good..but you know we asians give to much importance to our cricketers.....i think its high time they should get kicks on their bums by fans and Bcci...so that they realise their value...you are good till you performing well otherwise you not more then a piece of scrap...i mean in this test series they are not loosing they are surrendering it looks like all off them are bending their backs and telling English players that.....

''Jhapna Tussi Great Ho Taufa Kubul Karo''

Damm man you are world champions...behave like that...

No doubt they are good..but you know we asians give to much importance to our cricketers.....i think its high time they should get kicks on their bums by fans and Bcci...so that they realise their value...you are good till you performing well otherwise you not more then a piece of scrap...i mean in this test series they are not loosing they are surrendering it looks like all off them are bending their backs and telling English players that.....

''Jhapna Tussi Great Ho Taufa Kubul Karo''

Damm man you are world champions...behave like that...

I don't care if its Indian or Pakistani cricketers. I want both teams to show pride when putting their nations colours on their chest. There are 100s of players that are so so desperate to play for their country so boys i don't mind you losing but for god sake stop sniggering and start showing what you are capable of.

and still playing

r1bz34.jpg

Back
Top Bottom