What's new

England Vs India Test Series

They will be stronger after this. I am wondering do you think Dhoni is sometimes finding it difficult to lose his temper at some members in his team coz they are legends and he has too much respect for them. (sachin the wall serwag and laxman)

yes thats the problem when very good player are playing in your side. most difficult is to captain them when the things are not going well.

And we will have a score line like 100/10 :enjoy:

noooooooooooooo
you are getting emotional ......
india may manage to pass 300 but its very difficult for them even to score a single. but i hope the play well .........

Random Facts and Useless Information:
According to Dictionary "Co*K" is an Obscene terms for penis. :lol:

BTW Cook is on 282 now.

For me SA number 1 side in the World.

India and Pakistan are the worst.

Cook playing on 282

Inidan team ko bhaga bhaga k marrahay hain lol

Sreesanth ko kisne baller banaya ? haha 150-0 lol

England won by an innings and 225 runs

Pakistan won by 4 wickets

England won by 9 wickets

England won by 354 runs

Pakistan 72 all out, 74 all out, 80 all out, 147 all out, 148/6, 182 all out

=====================

I am not comparing Pakistan's performance in any sense. All I am saying is, England has been grilling all teams equally without any discrimination since past 5-6 years at its home soil

So I wasn't expecting anything good from Indian team either. They were inclined to be grilled like others :lol:

But still we were able to win a test match.

Can you believe that total test played by that Pakistani team altogether were roughly half as much as Tendulkar has played? :D

no as soon as Cook makes 300 i think they will declare it

but only if the lights are ok... bad light again - but they are still in the ground

But still we were able to win a test match.

Can you believe that total test played by that Pakistani team altogether were roughly half as much as Tendulkar has played? :D

lol yes we did win :D :D :D

in general, we have always been a better test side than India

no as soon as Cook makes 300 i think they will declare it

but only if the lights are ok... bad light again - but they are still in the ground

I think its time we change his name from Cook to Chef.

Back
Top Bottom