What's new

England Vs India Test Series

But still we were able to win a test match.

Can you believe that total test played by that Pakistani team altogether were roughly half as much as Tendulkar has played? :D

yes thats right ........ we wone a test match even scoring low . because these were fully green wickets plus bowling which pakistan had at that time was remarkable. Amir was brilliant with the ball +asif.. .. if Amir and asif did very bad to the country not only themself.

i agree ..... raheel1 .
India has got tallent in batting specialy .
pakistan in bowling but after wasim waqar shoaib we had amir and asif now ................:hitwall:

My lil bro bowls better than the bowlers in the Indian team atm .-.

then you must give him special care..... he may become next mcGrath if he can bowl well then international cricketers.
I pray your brother may become a good bowler. but the real world is bit difficult one. bro

i agree ..... raheel1 .
India has got tallent in batting specialy .
pakistan in bowling but after wasim waqar shoaib we had amir and asif now ................:hitwall:

Pakistan never had a strong batting lineup. Our strength always has been our fast bowling but thanks to Amir and Asif, we have lost that too.

Whereas India is catching up fast and I'm afraid our better record in general against India will end pretty soon given we start playing cricket again.

Btw after seeing India's batsmen exposed I am quite skeptical about their next generation batsmen and batting strength once the likes of Tendulkar, Dravid, Sehwag and Laxman retire. They'll have to find better batsmen for the longest format of the game.

"This is really shameful! BCCI, I meant ICC has dropped the last piece of decency and bowed to Indian pressure. Now the batsmen are called back after their concentration shattered. Shame." Bang_La, never a bad time for conspiracy theories

Sharma to Cook, OUT, 130.9 kph, What have you done, Alastair? This is bowled wide of off, he goes after it, but it is too far away, and ends up hitting in the air, Raina runs in from deep point and takes a smart catch. As Gavaskar says, he even picked India's best fielder! Sharma gives him an immediate pat on the back. Dravid shakes his hand. Raina chases him to congratulate him. Strauss calls them off. India have two days and a bit to bat

AN Cook c Raina b Sharma 294 (545b 33x4 0x6) SR: 53.94

Sehwag Gone!!!!

Out on 1st ball once again

Back
Top Bottom