What's new

England Vs India Test Series

Anderson to Gambhir, OUT, 127.7 kph, And strikes first ball! Top bowling from Anderson and England. Last night, Gambhir left alone quite a few deliveries outside off. Today Anderson starts with one pitched around middle and leg, back of a length, moving away. Gambhir plays at it tamely, almost guiding it to second slip

Anderson to Dravid, OUT, 135.2 kph, Anderson is near unplayable this morning! Again this angles in towards off, then leaves Dravid after having made him play at it. The edge is taken, and England are ever so closer to the No. 1 ranking

Anderson to Laxman, OUT, 132.7 kph, Anderson gets four out of four! A perfect ten anybody, to make this test even more special for England? Another lovely outswinger, just short of driving length, just outside off, Laxman leaves the bat to dry, the ball moves away, takes the edge. Prior does the rest

"Even if only Cook had batted for Eng, Ind would still be fighting to avoid an innings defeat." Ha, Andrew

"Sid; You did some serious damage. Just can't keep away from either the chatterbox or the main scoreboard while India is batting, eh?" Yes rssampat, it was my evil presence that made Tendulkar think that the first innings was actually catching practice for slips

Comment from Pakistani members are really laughable

This is just a one series and till now not fully finished yet
ODIs and T20 still on card

Lakshman and Tendular are out of form this time and biggest reason Zahir Khan

We beat Australia in their home (How many times your team did that?)

Comment from Pakistani members are really laughable

This is just a one series and till now not fully finished yet
ODIs and T20 still on card

Lakshman and Tendular are out of form this time and biggest reason Zahir Khan

We beat Australia in their home (How many times your team did that?)

Would you like a tissue :oops:

God.. one of the most entertaining knocks Ive ever seen.
At one point you could see Sachin reaching for his nails.. HE NEVER does that! Sachin is Stoic in every situation and he was going for his nails.

As we have drinks at Edgbaston, John Muir seems to have had one too many early in the morning. He says, "There's nothing between these two sides- England also lost their 4th wicket at 56. Oh, wait a minute, it was 596. Sorry, carry on." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ashish hits one below the belt when he says, "Indian batsmen are like faithful husbands, they perform only at home."

Would you like a tissue :oops:

God.. one of the most entertaining knocks Ive ever seen.
At one point you could see Sachin reaching for his nails.. HE NEVER does that! Sachin is Stoic in every situation and he was going for his nails.

Till the time Dhoni is a captain of India I really dnt need your tissue paper
I think you are using it since long (your team force you to do that :lol:)

May be after this series we will remove Dhoni as a captain :tup:

Till the time Dhoni is a captain of India I really dnt need your tissue paper
I think you are using it since long (your team force you to do that :lol:)

May be after this series we will remove Dhoni as a captain :tup:

Swann to Raina, OUT, 86.0 kph, there's the arm ball, and he is given! Raina tried to review it, but he should remember it was India who insisted against the reviews even on inside edges on lbws. Anyway, this was pad first. Swann bowls the slider, Raina plays for the offbreak, the bal goes with the angle, beats the inside edge, hits him in front of middle. Steve Davis doesn't hesitate. Anderson won't get 10

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom