What's new

Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India

Didn't call myself an expert. Just pointed out how many thanks calling people monkeys can get you here.

And all this hate just because Saudis are doing business with us ? ALL countries, including your 'friends and allies' do business with us, and LOT more than they do with you, so are you gonna end your relations with them too ? :disagree:

If that's the conclusion that you come to then your analysis is flawed and very superficial

:lol: Aryan B doesn't represent the views of whole Pakistan niether The bond b\w Arabia and Pakistan can be broken by few one..
Let them spit their frustration here...
I don't believe that Saudi's policies represent their people so the Arabia must not to be blamed....

No body is blaming Saudi people. We are criticizing Saudi regime.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Whats with this strange feeling that the world owes pakistan something ? :cheesy:

Chinese, Turks, Japanese, Koreans etc all are more interested in investing in India than in Pakistan. Only because currently theres more chances of making money in India than pak.. Why single out Saudis here ?

No body owes Pakistan anything. And in return Pakistan does not owe anything either, so those who think our army or our nuclear assets belong to them, should stop living fantasy too.

As for investment, they are free to invest in India as they wish. But Saudis must know that we are watching these things and will not forget.

you are trying to discuss things seriously with trolls, it is simply jealousy and envy nothing else, we make jealouse haters squirm in their seats by our influence and power we make friends and brothers smile by them as well.

it is our money we invest it the way we see fit, if pakistan was secure and little developed in the industrial side we will invest ten times more in pakistan, we already spend billions of USD's every year to help pakistan and we don't get any thing in return, it is not even laons it is simply grants, to support pakistan and keep it a single country.

i'm pleased to be a saudi arabian really, every one in the world want to please us from the east to the west, even our enemies want to please us if they could, Saudi Arabia is defacto global power and one of the most influential countries in the world whether they like it or not.

Exactly :tup:

The Pakistanis should go and ask their governments where is all the aid which was and is being received from GCC (declared in media or un-declared) and how much of it does actually go to the well being of people and to make conditions to raise the standard of living on the ordinary Pakistani in Pakistan.

After receiving all that, a very big chunk of which is in the bank accounts of the politicians I wish no country gives any aid to Pakistan period.

GCC are working to diversify their economies and growing their economies and developing the society but, what did the governemtns of Pakistan do?

Just compare the standard of living in Pakistan now and in 1947 or 1948, how big is the difference?

Shame on Pakistani governemtns to ask for more aid from GCC countries, the same GCC countries who have helped Pakistan a lot in every possible way through out the history of Pakistan.

For everything there is a limit and for helping a country to stand at it's own feet also there is a limit.

Pakistan has feet but is not able to stand and the reason is Pakistani governments and people do not want Pakistan to stand on it's feet.

:lol: Aryan B doesn't represent the views of whole Pakistan niether The bond b\w Arabia and Pakistan can be broken by few one..
Let them spit their frustration here...
I don't believe that Saudi's policies represent their people so the Arabia must not to be blamed....

We don't have a bond with Saudi. Its a few corrupt leaders in Pakistan and one family in Saudi that do what they want with detriment to peoples of both countries. In the past I have been at pains to point out i do not have issues with Arabs per se. We can not hold generally Arabs responsible for the actions of one unholy unroyal family that is an American side kick. However that one family is a black mark that can not easily be removed easily

Exactly :tup:

The Pakistanis should go and ask their governments where is all the aid which was and is being received from GCC (declared in media or un-declared) and how much of it does actually go to the well being of people and to make conditions to raise the standard of living on the ordinary Pakistani in Pakistan.

After receiving all that, a very big chunk of which is in the bank accounts of the politicians I wish no country gives any aid to Pakistan period.

GCC are working to diversify their economies and growing their economies and developing the society but, what did the governemtns of Pakistan do?

Just compare the standard of living in Pakistan now and in 1947 or 1948, how big is the difference?

Shame on Pakistani governemtns to ask for more aid from GCC countries, the same GCC countries who have helped Pakistan a lot in every possible way through out the history of Pakistan.

For everything there is a limit and for helping a country to stand at it's own feet also there is a limit.

Pakistan has feet but is not able to stand and the reason is Pakistani governments and people do not want Pakistan to stand on it's feet.

We do not need their aid in our madrasas and the terror centers, which they have been doing for the past 30 years. We do not need aid. We need investment in power plants, oil and gas exploration and industry. GCC does not do that in Pakistan but instead does it in India. True, Pakistan is not in the same situation as India but where is friendship then? Oh, yeah, now I remember, friendship is only for aiding terror in Pakistan and not for industry and power sectors.

No body is blaming Saudi people. We are criticizing Saudi regime.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

No body owes Pakistan anything. And in return Pakistan does not owe anything either, so those who think our army or our nuclear assets belong to them, should stop living fantasy too.

As for investment, they are free to invest in India as they wish. But Saudis must know that we are watching these things and will not forget.

Excellent that's exactly the point we should remember. I started this thread not cos I give a damns for Saudi or Indians but to open Pakistani brothers eyes

Has any GCC come forward to help Pakistan with energy sector despite Pakistan suffering from worst shortages and GCC sitting on top of the world's largest reserves? The answer is no. They take delight that Pakistan is suffering. No one among these countries, have offered Pakistan electricity, gas and oil to solve energy crisis, despite having plenty of. They prefer to sell their gas to India. Not much left for Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Excellent that's exactly the point we should remember

And that is what our people usually do not understand. They think Islam is Saudi Arabia and they are one and the same thing. No critical thinking on their part.

Don't bellyache! You yourselves have voted for this lame duck government. Not India or Saudi Arabia.

And remember, 'Ask not what Pakistan can do for you, but what YOU can do for Pakistan'. So shake a leg and get movin'!

Saudi Arabia is not a sovereign country. It is just an outpost of American influence in the region. Without American support Saudi regime can not survive three weeks. And if they ever take on American, the Saudi regime can not even survive three days. Saddam who was much more powerful than Saudi regime fought just 22 days. These guys can not even fight chickens, let alone the fifth fleet. Fighting a real army needs lots of courage. Anyways, US does not need to change the regime in Saudi Arabia. They have always been the best servants of American interests and Saudi regime is even proud of serving US, so this relation will continue into future.

I compared KSA to Pakistan. Like Pakistan, their previous rulers made bad decisions and sold out to the Americans. The newer generation wants the country to be more independent -- not necessarily alienate America, but be independent -- but they have a tough job ahead of them. Their job is much tougher because they have an entire US military fleet physically occupying their country. It's not going to be easy getting their freedom.

..........They prefer to sell their gas to India. Not much left for Pakistan.

Again. i've been trying to tell you not to single out GCC countries over their business with India, Chinese and rest of the world also do exactly same. It make sense to make investments in India over pakistan, but this doesn't make us closer to them than you folks..

It is a pure business relationship that we want with SA(or any other country) first and foremost, geopolitics comes later.
So welcome SA to India, they same way they have welcomed us.

I compared KSA to Pakistan. Like Pakistan, their previous rulers made bad decisions and sold out to the Americans. The newer generation wants the country to be more independent -- not necessarily alienate America, but be independent -- but they have a tough job ahead of them. Their job is much tougher because they have an entire US military fleet physically occupying their country. It's not going to be easy getting their freedom.

You are right. And worse, they have a joker army and no nukes and no technology. To make matters worse they have oil which US wants to control badly. Pakistan atleast can defend itself and does not have a commodity that US so badly needs. Only perhaps a revolution in Saudi Arabia can free them and still there would be no guarantee, they would be free since they are used to a pampered life style and can not live under sanctions or fight a war. In Pakistan just a resolution in parliament can finish all undue US influences.

Again. i've been trying to tell you not to single out GCC countries over their business with India, Chinese and rest of the world also do exactly same. It make sense to make investments in India over pakistan, but this doesn't make us closer to them than you folks..

I did not disagree with you. The only point I am making here is this: GCC should not expect Pakistan to defend them with its army and nukes no more than India defends them. It is business. We understand that very well:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not disagree with you. The only point I am making here is this: GCC should not expect Pakistan to defend them with its army and nukes no more than India defends them. It is business. We understand that very well:

hate posts seem to suggest you guys have old beef with the saudis. :lol:

I don't think they depend upon Pakistan for their defence. they've the money they can buy help from elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom