What's new

Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India

Don't understand whats problem here. India does business with 200 other countries (many of whom Muslim majority), is Pakistan gonna cut ties with all of them ?

Thank you Winjammerji exactly the point i was trying to make by putting this thread. Saudis I have no problem them being American monkeys or........

PDF has reached to a new level since your induction. :tup:

Like I wrote elsewhere, any mythical benefits from Israel are imaginary. Israelis are not stupid. Not one single thing will change for Pakistan. Not one.

Any military technology we get, you can bet your bottom dollar India will get 10x better technology.

Yes, this is the same Musharraf who was ready to give up the Kashmir cause by making LOC permanent.

It would be sufficient for Israel to play a neutral hand to Pakistan India dispute. I was not suggesting they give us anything. And whether you like it or not our animosity towards Israel has gained us enemies in Israel and Aipac. We have to be sincere with Israelis. I have to go now to a wedding mate but I will discuss this more with you later.

Can you imagine if the Saudis stopped accepting the dollar? The end of the suuppppa powwwa i reckon?

Well, it would be the end of dollar and US power. But it will never happen. Saudis are under complete control of United States. They have no policy of their own at all. Saudi Arabia is the extension of American policy in the region. And as soon as Saudi Arabia is criticized, then they equate themselves with Islam and get away with it because Muslims get emotional. But actually Saudis are the biggest servants of US, in the whole Islamic history. They have propped up US economy, fed its war machines, house American military bases and its policy is tuned to benefit US at maximum levels while damaging Muslim interests. Until Saudi Arabia is not free and independent, US can print on more and more dollars.

Don't understand whats problem here. India does business with 200 other countries (many of whom Muslim majority), is Pakistan gonna cut ties with all of them ?

PDF has reached to a new level since your induction. :tup:

Wow you would know you have been on here since 2010 and done 173 posts so that makes you an expert does it?

Allah's Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India.
Pray, what the dickens has Allah got to do with energy and trade on mother Earth?? Why always bring in God and religion into everything?

As regards the cooperation between the two countries, it's all about the economy, stupid! (Bill Clinton's famous words). So there! It's the money that makes the mare go and not religion.
m8.gif

Cheers!

Pray, what the dickens has Allah got to do with energy and trade on mother Earth?? Why always bring in God and religion into everything?

As regards the cooperation between the two countries, it's all about the economy, stupid! (Bill Clinton's famous words). So there! It's the money that makes the mare go and not religion.

Cheers! :cheers:

The author made the title not me. I agree its the economy that's what some of my brethren forget when dealing with saudi family . I agree pakistan should also look after its interest

Wow you would know you have been on here since 2010 and done 173 posts so that makes you an expert does it?

Didn't call myself an expert. Just pointed out how many thanks calling people monkeys can get you here.

And all this hate just because Saudis are doing business with us ? ALL countries, including your 'friends and allies' do business with us, and LOT more than they do with you, so are you gonna end your relations with them too ? :disagree:

Yes, this is the same Musharraf who was ready to give up the Kashmir cause by making LOC permanent.
Yet in the same breath we are told that Kargil was his brain child.
Either way, Kashmir cause concerns Pakistan's interest, apart from the lack lustre lip service, how has the Umaha raised or addressed this issue.....let alone a demo being held in down town Riyadh or something.

The author made the title not me. I agree its the economy that's what some of my brethren forget when dealing with saudi family . I agree pakistan should also look after its interest

That is what we should do indeed, look after our interest. No more Pakistani nuclear shield for Saudi Arabia, a country that makes sure India has absolute energy security while having failed to offer Pakistan the same despite Pakistan being in an energy catastrophe, now as we are speaking. Could you even imagine if Saudi Arabia had offered to invest 50 billion dollars in Pakistan energy market building dams, power plants and developing gas fields. Despite Saudi Arabia investing hundreds of billions of dollars in Zionist western banks each year, the peanut amount of 50 billion dollars of investment never comes to Saudi minds. All they have ever given Pakistan is a poultry of a few million here and there building Madrasa and terror camps. You can not see any Saudi investment in Pakistan for industrial, power or production. I am sure Saudis would be more interested investing in India than in Pakistan.

Didn't call myself an expert. Just pointed out how many thanks calling people monkeys can get you here.

And all this hate just because Saudis are doing business with us ? ALL countries, including your 'friends and allies' do business with us, and LOT more than they do with you, so are you gonna end your relations with them too ? :disagree:
:lol: Aryan B doesn't represent the views of whole Pakistan niether The bond b\w Arabia and Pakistan can be broken by few one..
Let them spit their frustration here...
I don't believe that Saudi's policies represent their people so the Arabia must not to be blamed....

That is what we should do indeed, look after our interest. No more Pakistani nuclear shield for Saudi Arabia, a country that makes sure India has absolute energy security while having failed to offer Pakistan the same despite Pakistan being in an energy catastrophe, now as we are speaking. Could you even imagine if Saudi Arabia had offered to invest 50 billion dollars in Pakistan energy market building dams, power plants and developing gas fields. Despite Saudi Arabia investing hundreds of billions of dollars in Zionist western banks each year, the peanut amount of 50 billion dollars of investment never comes to Saudi minds. All they have ever given Pakistan is a poultry of a few million here and there building Madrasa and terror camps. You can not see any Saudi investment in Pakistan for industrial, power or production. I am sure Saudis would be more interested investing in India than in Pakistan.

Whats with this strange feeling that the world owes pakistan something ? :cheesy:

I am sure Saudis would be more interested investing in India than in Pakistan.

Chinese, Turks, Japanese, Koreans etc all are more interested in investing in India than in Pakistan. Only because currently theres more chances of making money in India than pak.. Why single out Saudis here ?

you are correct, it is just a business deal thats not harming any one.
U r stupid or innocent its depend upon u..it is just a business deal thats not harming any one ...same thing will b for pakistan and isreal

Back
Top Bottom