What's new

End of Qadaffi ~ Gadaffi sons arrested ~ Tripoli captured

Last time I checked buddy the rebels ARE Libyans who were sick of having an Ill minded Dictator who ruled them for more than 40 years. Yes he ousted the King there and then ruled himself for more than 40 freaking years and was planning to give his rule to his son.

Never had a chance to ask a saudi this question may be you can answer it for me , why do they have dual policies when it was in bahrain saudia sent forces to crack down on protestors whilst they oppose asad in syria and qaddafi in libya ?

Egypt has one of the most powerful military in the region....It ended quickly. It is not about military friend.

No I said the Syrian Military is far stronger then the Libyan Mr Gaddafi could have crushed the protests ,but his main flow was keeping his army so Weak.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

As Muslims the Libyans need to show mercy to Gaddafi he is a Muslim no matter how bad he was it's the just thing to due, if you hold Hatred in your heart you will suffer for that to one day.

Assalam alaikum

ALLAH O AKBAR , thanks to almighty we have seen some dictators fall ( i hope the others follow ). what a happy moment for the libyans a gr8 gift for their EID.
LastHope brother, when libyans needed good medical care they had to travel to tunis or jordan they both r poor countries and when u see visuals from libya it doesnot look a rich oil country bcoz of him libya was under sanctions. ask some sudanies how this person hurt them.

Hammy, i can give u many names of liberals, seculars who appear to news channels overall libyas r muslims out of six millions libyans 1 million who r hafiz quran.

True libyans r tribal society but why u ppl jump to conclusions of civil war or bad scenarios?

TARIQ
I guess U don't read Holy Quran.....where it says that Yahood and Nasaraa are never ure friends unless U turn back from ure religion......if NATO is bombing and helping rebels so this means they are the Yahood and Nasaraa's Agents without any doubt......everything is so much clear from the Holy Book ..bro!.....
plz never get decieved by the media....cuz Yahood and Nasaraa have planned this kind of game all over the world against the Muslim countries rich in Natural resources.......cuz they want to control them through their agents.....:what:

Assad should really start preparing from Threats from Turkey and Saudi Arabia, Both the Chinese and Russians say they won't allow another Intervention on Syria, we will see how long Assad lasts.

I guess U don't read Holy Quran.....where it says that Yahood and Nasaraa are never ure friends unless U turn back from ure religion......if NATO is bombing and helping rebels so this means they are the Yahood and Nasaraa's Agents without any doubt......everything is so much clear from the Holy Book ..bro!.....
plz never get decieved by the media....cuz Yahood and Nasaraa have planned this kind of game all over the world against the Muslim countries rich in Natural resources.......cuz they want to control them through their agents.....:what:

Indeed. We must create more Gadaffi type rulers all over Muslim world to protest against Yahood.

Assalam alaikum

i want to ask everybody was he a dictator or not if he was and trying to pass this country to his sons or family doesno the libyans have the right to say no

forget the rebel were islamists , traitors, west's agents
TARIQ

when U are traitors or the agents of the enemies of Allah SBWT then go and find in Holy Quran , what is the punishment???
I guess its so simple......got no right to even live .....Insha-Allah.......:smokin:

Gaddafi is no longer in Libya he left either to Algeria or near the Chad border, rumor has it 2 south African planes taken off from tripoli.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Syria should buy as much military Equipment from Jet fighters to s-300's to tanks while they have the time, Syria is next no doubt, Assad should Prepare for the Saudi-Turkey coming threats.

Gaddafi is no longer in Libya he left either to Algeria or near the Chad border, rumor has it 2 south African planes taken off from tripoli.

Show gadaffi's true colors, calls on the people of Tripoli to fight to the death and he runs away

You have much love for your fellow Muslims, I can see that now. If it was up to you, you would have let Qaddafi kill thousands of Libyan Muslims that rebelled against them, only to uphold you twisted interpretation of the Quran and your delusional world view, by refusing outside help that could have saved thousands of innocent muslim lives.

when U are traitors or the agents of the enemies of Allah SBWT then go and find in Holy Quran , what is the punishment???
I guess its so simple......got no right to even live .....Insha-Allah.......:smokin:

Khaddafi betrayed Palestinian Muslims by trying to make a secret deal with Israeli's.

Khaddafi betrayed Libyan Muslims by oppression their voice for more than 40 years, and stole tens of billions of dollars from the Libyan people.

Khaddafi betrayed Pakistani Muslims by accusing them that they supplied nuclear technology to Libya, only to score some points by non-muslim Americans.

Etc.etc.

So, who is the traitor? Qaddafi or you?

Assalam alaikum

kharassan1 brother, i read quran and most of quran i can understand it without translation alhumdulillah and let me say that i like ur writings

brother qadhafi himself was an agent of the wests he was selling his oil to them and throwing his money in african civil wars.

The rebellion started from benghazi and other cities he used force and supress them but benghazi went under rebels and they moved in other cities till they reached zawiyah and they lost and qadhafi came close to benghazi after that arab league, world called for help ( i wish we muslim countries could give them that help but we got quite just like we welcomed the help in kosovo)
if these rebels were cia backed they will not have come back from zawyiah in the first time and i want u to read what i wrote about libyan. i know libyan and ppl who lived in libya. libyans r as good muslims r as we pakistanies.

We all get news from media.

TARIQ

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Syria should buy as much military Equipment from Jet fighters to s-300's to tanks while they have the time, Syria is next no doubt, Assad should Prepare for the Saudi-Turkey coming threats.

did you suddenly forget how he killed thousands of Syrians these days??

Assalam alaikum

kharasaan1 brother, if all that doesnot make u think he was mental case then this guy have tried to do tahreef in quran and it is there on u tube. he also did insult sahaba r-a

TARIQ

How do you plan on getting Assad out ? Assad is far more powerful then Gaddafi was Assad knows the Minute he falls the alawis will be slaughtered by the Sunnis, Assads army is far more Powerful then Gaddafis what are you going to do ? If assad kills 1 million of his people will you guys attack ?

Back
Top Bottom